Proof There Never Was Any "Election Stolen Big Lie"

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Democrats insist....to this day.....on cheating.

"If They Can’t Cheat, They Can’t Win: John Fetterman’s Campaign Sues to Allow Undated or Misdated Ballots Counted

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled last Tuesday that undated mail-in ballots cannot be counted in this year’s midterm election.

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court sided with Republicans in their lawsuit seeking to prevent the counting of improperly completed ballots in the general election.

Democrats in the state fought to count every ballot real or imaginary.

This decision was a blow to their plans for the steal – every fraudulent vote counts."

"If They Can’t Cheat, They Can’t Win: John Fetterman’s Campaign Sues to Allow Undated or Misdated Ballots Counted

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled last Tuesday that undated mail-in ballots cannot be counted in this year’s midterm election.

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court sided with Republicans in their lawsuit seeking to prevent the counting of improperly completed ballots in the general election.

Democrats in the state fought to count every ballot real or imaginary.

This decision was a blow to their plans for the steal – every fraudulent vote counts."

You know, this is just basic common sense to disallow undated or misdated ballots. The opportunity for fraud is so obvious, yet the leftwing media will not even allow the possibility to be discussed.

If someone voted by mail and the official ballot is received before the close of voting….

What difference does it make if the voter wrote in a date?

What possible fraud can occur if a voter neglected to put on a date?

If the ballot is postmarked and received in time……who cares?

Why are Republicans so anxious to discard votes?
Because a majority of mail in votes are by Democrats

Democrats could just vote in person again like was always the norm but I guess that would force them to identify themselves as real people that didn't die 100 years ago.
Plus, the possibility of exposing themselves to a flu like virus & the people who refused the clot shots is enough to make them soil their Depends.

Why is it so hard to just follow the rules as written by the state legislatures?

Then you have to ax yourself WHY the majority of mail-in votes are by Democrats, as there is no logical explanation for it. And therein lies the fraud.

Then you have to ax yourself WHY the majority of mail-in votes are by Democrats, as there is no logical explanation for it. And therein lies the fraud.
Easy Peasy

Because Republicans are told not to trust it

You think most people are occupied in all this bullshit?
They go to work, come home and go to sleep.
Get up and go to work.

They're too fucking lazy to walk 2 blocks to the library to vote.
When people work all day and get home an hour before the polls close it is a major inconvenience to wait on long lines

When people work all day and get home an hour before the polls close it is a major inconvenience to wait on long lines
What long lines?
During COVID there were long lines; that's over with.
I understand you believe there are long lines because Dark People are so stupid they don't know how to fill out a ballot.

What long lines?
During COVID there were long lines; that's over with.
I understand you believe there are long lines because Dark People are so stupid they don't know how to fill out a ballot.
Asshole racist

These ballots are from legally-registered voters who are trying to exercise their rights. And the GOP claims they are not the party of voter suppression? :auiqs.jpg:

Tell us again how stupid black people are you fucking racist
I'm not a racist Liberal who keeps insisting Blacks are too stupid to make it without welfare.
I'll take you seriously when you prove you're not skeered of dark people.

I'm not a racist Liberal who keeps insisting Blacks are too stupid to make it without welfare.
Go Fuk off you God Damned Racist

You just claimed they are you freaking racist

Forum List

Back