GOP official who claimed 2020 election was stolen voted illegally 9 times, judge rules

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
The Republican Party is the welcoming home to criminals and voter fraud. Every accusation is a confession. Republicans accuse Democrats of everything they themselves are guilty of.

GOP official who claimed 2020 election was stolen voted illegally 9 times, judge rules

A Georgia Republican official who pushed false claims that the 2020 election was “stolen” was found to have voted illegally nine times, a judge ruled this week.

Brian Pritchard, first vice chairman of the Georgia Republican Party, was ordered to pay a $5,000 fine, as well as investigative costs, and be publicly reprimanded.

Cut through the 2024 election noise. Get The Campaign Moment newsletter.
Pritchard had been sentenced in 1996 in Pennsylvania to three years’ probation for felony check forgery charges. His probation was revoked three times — once in 1999, after he moved to Georgia, and again in 2002 and 2004. In 2004, a judge imposed a new seven-year probationary sentence on Pritchard, thus making him ineligible to vote until at least 2011 in Georgia, where state law prohibits felons from voting.

Despite that, court documents showed that Pritchard signed voter registration forms in 2008 in which he affirmed that he was “not serving a sentence for having been convicted of a felony involving moral turpitude.” He then cast ballots in four Georgia primary and general elections in 2008, as well as five special, primary and general elections in 2010.

The Republican Party is the welcoming home to criminals and voter fraud. Every accusation is a confession. Republicans accuse Democrats of everything they themselves are guilty of.

A Georgia Republican official who pushed false claims that the 2020 election was “stolen” was found to have voted illegally nine times, a judge ruled this week.

Brian Pritchard, first vice chairman of the Georgia Republican Party, was ordered to pay a $5,000 fine, as well as investigative costs, and be publicly reprimanded.

Pritchard had been sentenced in 1996 in Pennsylvania to three years’ probation for felony check forgery charges. His probation was revoked three times — once in 1999, after he moved to Georgia, and again in 2002 and 2004. In 2004, a judge imposed a new seven-year probationary sentence on Pritchard, thus making him ineligible to vote until at least 2011 in Georgia, where state law prohibits felons from voting.

Despite that, court documents showed that Pritchard signed voter registration forms in 2008 in which he affirmed that he was “not serving a sentence for having been convicted of a felony involving moral turpitude.” He then cast ballots in four Georgia primary and general elections in 2008, as well as five special, primary and general elections in 2010.
MTG wants B/P's aching lil azz fired & I can't blame her one bit.

I posted this and did not see your thread. Mine was locked, which is cool.

Yes, the hypocrisy in the MAGA world is thicker than New England fog.

A republican? convicted of voter fraud?

Well that never happens more than twice week!
The thing about MAGA nuts is that you can bet that the more they accuse someone or scream at an individual of acting illegally, the more likely it that they are the ones committing the illegal activity.

He voted illegally 15 years ago mostly in local and primary elections. I agree, he should be held accountable, but that has NOTHING to do with whether the 2020 election was stolen or not.

According to dems, someone who robs a bank can no longer report that his house was burglarized. Because, well, he robbed a bank 15 years prior.

Last edited:
He voted illegally 15 years ago mostly in local and primary elections. I agree, he should be held accountable, but that has NOTHING to do with whether the 2020 election was stolen or not.
Actually, it kind of does. It adds more reinforcement to the mountain of evidence that even the tiniest scale fraud is so often exposed.

It shows the system works, and helps show that the cult fantasies of widespread fraud are laughable lies.

Can't read the damn article. Why should I trust your word? You need a source we can actually read

Actually, it kind of does. It adds more reinforcement to the mountain of evidence that even the tiniest scale fraud is so often exposed.

It shows the system works, and helps show that the cult fantasies of widespread fraud are laughable lies.

Are you ACTUALLY claiming that because this guy was caught voting illegally because he was on probation and was caught voting, that widespread voter fraud doesn't exist?

He was only caught because he was on probation and couldn't vote and still voted. That's VERY easy to track. Try to find votes in a bag under a table at 2am when everyone is thrown out of the building except the poll workers, is MUCH harder.

Are you ACTUALLY claiming that because this guy was caught voting illegally because he was on probation and was caught voting, that widespread voter fraud doesn't exist?
I very explicitly pointed to the mountain of examples of even the tiniest scale fraud being exposed.

Please start over and respond to what I actually wrote. Thanks.

A republican? convicted of voter fraud?

Well that never happens more than twice week!
Youre telling us that the Democrats claims it was the most secure election in history is a lie?

This from a more credible source than this poster:

“For those who think a person charged with a felony can’t vote, wrong,” he added. “First, in the state of Pennsylvania, the only time you lose your voting rights is if you are incarcerated. Considering I have never spent a night in jail in my entire life…(can everyone say that) I never lost my voting rights in PA. Once your sentence has expired you can vote in the state of Georgia.”

This from a more credible source than this poster:

“For those who think a person charged with a felony can’t vote, wrong,” he added. “First, in the state of Pennsylvania, the only time you lose your voting rights is if you are incarcerated. Considering I have never spent a night in jail in my entire life…(can everyone say that) I never lost my voting rights in PA. Once your sentence has expired you can vote in the state of Georgia.”
Sure they can vote

And peole can steal cars and rob banks.

I don't think you're making the awesome point you think you are making.

Youre telling us that the Democrats claims it was the most secure election in history is a lie?

Read the article. This guy didn't vote 9 times in THIS election, he was caught voting on probation back in 2008. This shit is 16 years old. He didn't illegally vote in 2020. He was convicted of something like check fraud in 1996, and while on probation, voted 15 years later. That's all this is. It was mostly in local and primary elections anyway. Has NOTHING to do with the stolen 2020 election.

This is called democrats grasping at straws.

Last edited:
Read the article. This guy didn't vote 9 times in THIS election, he was caught voting on probation back in 2008. This shit is 16 years old. He didn't illegally vote in 2020. He was convicted of something like check fraud in 1996, and while on probation, voted 15 years later. That's all this is. It was mostly in local and primary elections anyway. Has NOTHING to do with the stolen 2020 election.

This is called democrats grasping at straws.
Yeah, that's how she was trying to mislead us and using a source most of us can't access. Libs really are a dishonest bunch

Forum List

Back