Proof There Never Was Any "Election Stolen Big Lie"

You just claimed they are you freaking racist
You must feel like a trapped rat.
Tell us all how Liberals see minorities...

[1] Do minorities need help from the Democratic Party to succeed in life?
[2] Has the Democratic Party actually helped minorities succeed in life?
[3] Why are so many minorities stuck in slums after 50+ years of Democratic Representation?

These ballots are from legally-registered voters who are trying to exercise their rights. And the GOP claims they are not the party of voter suppression? :auiqs.jpg:

Look who's back to prop up the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats.

You self-describe as an American pretty much like the way Rachel Dolezal self-describes as black.

"The Morning Briefing: Election Day Is Always a Cheat Day for Democrats

So…anything going on today?

I’m one of those crazies who still votes on Election Day, rather than opt for the Democrat cons of mail-in and early voting. Early voting is the devil and should die a hideous death. The only people who should vote by mail are deployed military personnel, people who are expatriated for work, and people who are too physically ill to get to the polls. Participation in either for convenience is just enabling the Democrat fraud machine.

While today is certainly one of optimism for those of us on the political right, we must always be wary of the Democrats’ well-oiled election fraud machine. I frequently tell conservatives not to despair about voter fraud to the point of not voting anymore but that doesn’t mean I don’t worry about it.

Democrats never believe that they lose elections because voters are rejecting their anti-American commie policies. Most modern Dems don’t believe they’ve lost at all since the year 2000."

"The Morning Briefing: Election Day Is Always a Cheat Day for Democrats

So…anything going on today?

I’m one of those crazies who still votes on Election Day, rather than opt for the Democrat cons of mail-in and early voting. Early voting is the devil and should die a hideous death. The only people who should vote by mail are deployed military personnel, people who are expatriated for work, and people who are too physically ill to get to the polls. Participation in either for convenience is just enabling the Democrat fraud machine.

While today is certainly one of optimism for those of us on the political right, we must always be wary of the Democrats’ well-oiled election fraud machine. I frequently tell conservatives not to despair about voter fraud to the point of not voting anymore but that doesn’t mean I don’t worry about it.

Democrats never believe that they lose elections because voters are rejecting their anti-American commie policies. Most modern Dems don’t believe they’ve lost at all since the year 2000."

If Republicans win today it is definite proof of widespread cheating

There is no way they can win an honest election

If Republicans win today it is definite proof of widespread cheating

There is no way they can win an honest election

1644983536190.png

These ballots are from legally-registered voters who are trying to exercise their rights. And the GOP claims they are not the party of voter suppression?
Look who's back to prop up the Wehrmacht.....er, Democrats.

You self-describe as an American pretty much like the way Rachel Dolezal self-describes as black.
I'm shocked, shocked I tell you that I find you can't answer a simple question. If you're not a bot, you might as well be.

I'm shocked, shocked I tell you that I find you can't answer a simple question. If you're not a bot, you might as well be.

PC is not a bot
She is a troll trying to provoke a reaction

Not a very good one

I disagree, I think she does a great job at it. She has a entire library read to be pasted in reply, and not always at random.
Political Chic is a prolific cut an paste queen

Never actually makes a coherent point, but there sure is a lot of it

Again I have to disagree. She considers Hitler a Leftist just like Stalin. I doubt either would agree with her.

Actually, Political Chic has wet dreams about her and Hitler
She is into that kinda freak

Democrats insist....to this day.....on cheating.

"If They Can’t Cheat, They Can’t Win: John Fetterman’s Campaign Sues to Allow Undated or Misdated Ballots Counted

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruled last Tuesday that undated mail-in ballots cannot be counted in this year’s midterm election.

The Pennsylvania Supreme Court sided with Republicans in their lawsuit seeking to prevent the counting of improperly completed ballots in the general election.

Democrats in the state fought to count every ballot real or imaginary.

This decision was a blow to their plans for the steal – every fraudulent vote counts."

It worked....

Forum List

Back