Proof the cover story for 9/111 began immediately after the attacks

I guess you forgot me mentioning that the posters you call paid agents also post in other forums on this site. Is this unrelated posting also something they are being paid for? Or is it just possible they have these threads on subscribe, and don't mind spending 5 minutes reading and maybe making a quick reply a few times a day?

I come to USMB multiple times a day. I have a couple of threads in the conspiracy forum on subscribe. The main difference between me and these supposed paid agents is I don't usually post quick little one-liners or short insults. It doesn't mean I believe your ridiculous posts, nor does it mean I don't often think the same things.

I haven't noticed these supposed paid agents posting on these 9/11 threads any more than you do. I have also seen you posting on other threads. So, your hypothesis that "Only paid shills have THAT mush time on their hands to devote themselves to come on here and seek attention constantly like they do and troll constantly month after month like they do.". I guess that makes YOU a paid shill as well, huh? :cuckoo:

Everyone who disagrees with you is not lying. Everyone who disagrees with you regularly is not paid by the government to do so. It is your own issue that you can't believe anyone can honestly disagree with you. It is your own issue that you can't come up with any of the myriad reasons (retired, unemployed, stay-at-home parent, work from home, post from work, etc.) that someone might be on this message board a lot. It is your own issue that you somehow think your constant posting in this thread, very often much longer posts than the people you complain about, does not indicate a lot of time spent here. And it is your own issue that you believe the government is paying multiple people to shadow you around the conspiracy theory section of a message board, presumably so you don't get 'the truth' out to the masses (who, apparently, are likely to accept the ramblings and youtube videos of some anonymous posters with poor writing skills in the conspiracy section of a message board).

And you think I am crazy?
:cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo:

I'm glad to see another rational thinking person on here. I have posted similar statements about the whole "paid shill" accusations. I don't understand the mindset that the government, or anybody for that matter, is trolling these forums to prevent somebody from "getting the truth out".
And thank you for pointing out the hypocrisy of someone that is on this board all the time, claiming that other people that are here all time, are being paid, simply because they disagree.
I thought that was the whole point of a message board, to share ideas and opinions. Even when those opinions are opposing others opinions.
There are people on here, that once you disagree with them enough, they put you on their "ignore" list. That action alone, tells you that they have no interest in a discussion that may challenge their stance on an issue. They only want to talk to like-minded people and not have to answer any questions.
spot on .
the twoofers are like a club...strike that....a pity party!

LOL.
All kidding aside, there does seem to be a “club” mentality. When an “inside job” believer defends their position or supplies “evidence” of their claims, they point to another “inside job” believer’s statements or claims. The concept of CLAIM doesn’t equal EVIDENCE escapes most conspiracy theorists. So, no matter how large the “club” gets, they are still just a group of story tellers. And some of the bigger names in the story telling, Griffin, Fetzer, Marrs, etc., see this as nothing more than a business. In all of these books, and there are A LOT, there is no evidence provided. There are a lot of claims and a lot of projections, but no “jaw dropping” evidence.

The fact that “it could have happened” or “it looks like” doesn’t mean that it did. The lack of evidence is the reason that the “Truth Movement” never had any traction. If there was some real, irrefutable evidence, a new investigation could be made to happen. And what is sad, is there are legitimate questions that get drowned out by the “crap pot” claims. Questions about our government intelligence and military’s readiness and ability to react to the attacks are grouped in with “no planes” and “controlled demolition” claims.

I would love to have a rational discussion with someone that has an opposing opinion on 9/11. It’s becoming clear that it’s not going to happen on this message board, but I still hold out hope. I am still able to be convinced that I am wrong. In the couple years following 9/11, I was becoming convinced that something beyond the official story did occur. Films like “Loose Change” had me believing in its version of events. Then in the following years, I looked closer at the actual evidence that was out there. Thus I became a NON-believer in the “inside job” theory. So, I didn’t automatically fall on one side or the other.

It's not enough that there was a huge conspiracy to perpetrate the 9/11 attacks, apparently there is also a conspiracy to 'infiltrate' all the political websites on the web in order to discredit truthers. Sounds reasonable! :lol:

Let's be clear : no one needs to get paid to come here and reply to your posts in disagreement. There are plenty of people who don't believe 9/11 was an inside job who also like to post on message boards. This insistence that the people arguing against the idea are being paid to do so is either an overdone bad joke, or a clear indication of your need to try and make yourselves seem more important than you are.

Not that I expect to change any minds, but sometimes you just get a really strong urge to respond to crazy. Hell, that's probably how you truthers feel as well, just from the other side. :tongue:

Man are you ever dense.Thanks for proving like all Bush dupes in denial and afraid of the truth that you only see what you want to see.Because if you had bothered to read throughout this whole thread,you would notice videos Eots had posted of how the goverment in fact has paid shills everywhere on message boards.thanks for showing you ignored that little detail and you only see what you want to see.:clap2:

Its not an overdone bad joke,its just that your ignorant and in denial is all.

You obviously forgot what i said earlier that of course not ALL people that come on here and argue it are paid shills.Many of them are like you,Just brainwashed Bush dupes afraid of the truth and only see what they want to see.

You forgot where I said only posters that come on here and defend the fairy tales of the government night and day constantly everyday like they always do are paid shills.You obviously are not one of them.They are the same cast of characters that come here everyday and post non stop bullshit and lies day after day,week after week,month after month.

That seems to be a common trait that both you Bush dupes and the paid shills have is alzhemiers diseace,you cant never remember anything told to you.:cuckoo:

Dawgshit and Moron In the hat are paid trolls.They are constantly coming back here seeking attention trying to derail these threads EVERYDAY posting lies and propaganda and the most absurd nonsense ignoring credible experts in their fields.Only paid shills have THAT mush time on their hands to devote themselves to come on here and seek attention constantly like they do and troll constantly month after month like they do.they have a common denonimater,gang tackler the messenger,its a typical tactic they use contantly just like they are taught and paid to do.yep no paid trolls here.:cuckoo:

I guess you forgot me mentioning that the posters you call paid agents also post in other forums on this site. Is this unrelated posting also something they are being paid for? Or is it just possible they have these threads on subscribe, and don't mind spending 5 minutes reading and maybe making a quick reply a few times a day?

I come to USMB multiple times a day. I have a couple of threads in the conspiracy forum on subscribe. The main difference between me and these supposed paid agents is I don't usually post quick little one-liners or short insults. It doesn't mean I believe your ridiculous posts, nor does it mean I don't often think the same things.

I haven't noticed these supposed paid agents posting on these 9/11 threads any more than you do. I have also seen you posting on other threads. So, your hypothesis that "Only paid shills have THAT mush time on their hands to devote themselves to come on here and seek attention constantly like they do and troll constantly month after month like they do.". I guess that makes YOU a paid shill as well, huh? :cuckoo:

Everyone who disagrees with you is not lying. Everyone who disagrees with you regularly is not paid by the government to do so. It is your own issue that you can't believe anyone can honestly disagree with you. It is your own issue that you can't come up with any of the myriad reasons (retired, unemployed, stay-at-home parent, work from home, post from work, etc.) that someone might be on this message board a lot. It is your own issue that you somehow think your constant posting in this thread, very often much longer posts than the people you complain about, does not indicate a lot of time spent here. And it is your own issue that you believe the government is paying multiple people to shadow you around the conspiracy theory section of a message board, presumably so you don't get 'the truth' out to the masses (who, apparently, are likely to accept the ramblings and youtube videos of some anonymous posters with poor writing skills in the conspiracy section of a message board).

yep your crazy alright,you have already proven that too many times here.your crazy because just like the other Bush dupe afraid of the truth and only sees what he wants to see I CANT SEE THE LIGHT,you got to be on drugs to accept the governments version and like him,you obviously forgot everything you learned in junior high school science classes about the laws of physics.for the hundreth time,to accept the governments version of events for the collapse of the towers,then you are saying the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years,no longer applies anymore and are just like these trolls posting.:cuckoo::lol:

thats something that none of you have ever been able to get around and never will.:lol:

See NOW your putting words in my mouth.You obviously dont agree with me and I have not called you a liar,just that your dense.and for the hundreth time,MORON IN THE HAT,DAWGSHIT,CANDYASS,LIAR ABILITY are paid trolls,THEY constantly lie all the time.you just dont want to acknowledge that.No its not my issue and its not my problem that people like you and I CANT SEE THE LIGHT are in denial and afraid of the truth and only see what you want to see.that YOUR issue and problem,not mine.:cuckoo:

No their not any of those people of those kinds of jobs that you think they might have,unemployed or whatever,those kind of people would not be such losers like these moron trolls are that come on here all the time.:cuckoo:

see my time is well worth it,because I am getting the truth out.these trolls here are doing nothing but trolling spreading lies and disinformation.oh and of course my posts are longer most the time because I address the facts and dont answer with just one liner insults and name calling like they do which is why they are all on ignore.:cuckoo:

I only start insullting when they start ignoring the facts that prove their ramblings wrong that they are always too arrogant to admit they have been proven wrong on.

again its not my issue or my problem that you cant deal with the truth about 9/11 and that we got paid trolls here at this site.thats your issue and problem.:cuckoo:

again people like you and these agents are not going to look at any you tube videos with credible people on them that ANY truther like Eots has posted many times on this thread,because for the hundreth time,in the case of you and I CANT SEE THE LIGHT,you both are in denial and only see what you want to see,so of course your not going to look at them.you have no interest in looking at an opposing view.:cuckoo:

with these paid trolls,their not about to look at them.they never do.

of course they are going to take a break and go to another section and post.after their contant ass beatings they get here everyday,they got to take a break from it once in a while.:cuckoo:

they have these threads on subscribe of course because their handlers send them here to quickly try and disrupt truth discussions.:cuckoo:

well then you havent observed them very well that they come on here much more than I do.the ones that I have on ignore come on all hours of the night and post all hours of the day and night and come on and reply immediately to these threads.

Nope that doesnt make me a paid shill because unlike these trolls,I dont spend countless hours a day here on this site which THEY do whether you realise it or not.Your just not very observant which is no surprise.

see now your putting words in my mouth,did I ever say that you are lying? No I did not.so thats a mute point.those people on my ignore list are paid shills,your just too ignorant to figure that out.:rolleyes: for the hundreth time,those paid trolls on my ignore list,all they ever do is come here and lie and post propaganda and again,they tag team and come after anybody who speaks the truth,thats how they operate,you are just too dense to understand any of this.thats the sign of a shill.

ah and if you bother to look at their posts,they are clearly seeking attention and are ready for the nuthouse,thats why they are not any of those people that you meantioned before like stay at home mom or unemployed or have not because those kind of people are not nutcases ready for the nuthouse which they clearly are.

they have made that clear in if you look at their posts,they address me as though they actually think I read their moronic posts
when I have made it perfectly clear hundreds of times before in the past they are on my ignore list.someone who keeps replying talking to themselves like that the way they do constantly addressing someone that has them on ignore,is a dumbfuck lunatic that belongs in a mental institution.lol.

I know when someone puts ME on ignore like a couple people at this site have before have in the past,I did not keep replying to them when they talked about topics like this because thats a clear sign of someone clealry seeking attention.would YOU do that with someone if they decided to put you on ignore and made it clear MANY times they have you on ignore? :cuckoo: if so,your ready for the nuthouse as well.and you think I am the nutty one here and their not?:cuckoo:

you are one funny dude.:lol::lol::lol: I can see I am clearly getting nowhere with you and you cant be reasoned with so unless you want to be an idiot who likes to talk to himself like these trolls do and want to come back and address this post,you will show that you are a nutcase as well .that you like talking to yourself just like these trolls do.:lol: Because I am done with you on this thread.I tried as best as I could to explain it to you but again,I can see that just like I CANT SEE THE LIGHT,you obviously cant be reasoned with on this.

Last edited:
It's not enough that there was a huge conspiracy to perpetrate the 9/11 attacks, apparently there is also a conspiracy to 'infiltrate' all the political websites on the web in order to discredit truthers. Sounds reasonable! :lol:

Let's be clear : no one needs to get paid to come here and reply to your posts in disagreement. There are plenty of people who don't believe 9/11 was an inside job who also like to post on message boards. This insistence that the people arguing against the idea are being paid to do so is either an overdone bad joke, or a clear indication of your need to try and make yourselves seem more important than you are.

Not that I expect to change any minds, but sometimes you just get a really strong urge to respond to crazy. Hell, that's probably how you truthers feel as well, just from the other side. :tongue:

Man are you ever dense.Thanks for proving like all Bush dupes in denial and afraid of the truth that you only see what you want to see.Because if you had bothered to read throughout this whole thread,you would notice videos Eots had posted of how the goverment in fact has paid shills everywhere on message boards.thanks for showing you ignored that little detail and you only see what you want to see.:clap2:

You obviously forgot what i said earlier that of course not ALL people that come on here and argue it are paid shills.Many of them are like you,Just brainwashed Bush dupes afraid of the truth and only see what they want to see.

You forgot where I said only posters that come on here and defend the fairy tales of the government night and day constantly everyday like they always do are paid shills.You obviously are not one of them.They are the same cast of characters that come here everyday and post non stop bullshit and lies day after day,week after week,month after month.

That seems to be a common trait that both you Bush dupes and the paid shills have is alzhemiers diseace,you cant never remember anything told to you.:cuckoo:

Dawgshit and Moron In the hat are paid trolls.They are constantly coming back here seeking attention trying to derail these threads EVERYDAY posting lies and propaganda and the most absurd nonsense ignoring credible experts in their fields.Only paid shills have THAT mush time on their hands to devote themselves to come on here and seek attention constantly like they do and troll constantly month after month like they do.they have a common denonimater,gang tackler the messenger,its a typical tactic they use contantly just like they are taught and paid to do.yep no paid trolls here.:cuckoo:
Illiterate.jpg

Bump.

yep your crazy alright,you have already proven that too many times here.your crazy because just like the other Bush dupe afraid of the truth and only sees what he wants to see I CANT SEE THE LIGHT,you got to be on drugs to accept the governments version and like him,you obviously forgot everything you learned in junior high school science classes about the laws of physics.for the hundreth time,to accept the governments version of events for the collapse of the towers,then you are saying the laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years,no longer applies anymore and are just like these trolls posting.:cuckoo::lol:

thats something that none of you have ever been able to get around and never will.:lol:

See NOW your putting words in my mouth.You obviously dont agree with me and I have not called you a liar,just that your dense.and for the hundreth time,MORON IN THE HAT,DAWGSHIT,CANDYASS,LIAR ABILITY are paid trolls,THEY constantly lie all the time.you just dont want to acknowledge that.No its not my issue and its not my problem that people like you and I CANT SEE THE LIGHT are in denial and afraid of the truth and only see what you want to see.that YOUR issue and problem,not mine.:cuckoo:

No their not any of those people of those kinds of jobs that you think they might have,unemployed or whatever,those kind of people would not be such losers like these moron trolls are that come on here all the time.:cuckoo:

see my time is well worth it,because I am getting the truth out.these trolls here are doing nothing but trolling spreading lies and disinformation.oh and of course my posts are longer most the time because I address the facts and dont answer with just one liner insults and name calling like they do which is why they are all on ignore.:cuckoo:

I only start insullting when they start ignoring the facts that prove their ramblings wrong that they are always too arrogant to admit they have been proven wrong on.

again its not my issue or my problem that you cant deal with the truth about 9/11 and that we got paid trolls here at this site.thats your issue and problem.:cuckoo:

again people like you and these agents are not going to look at any you tube videos with credible people on them that ANY truther like Eots has posted many times on this thread,because for the hundreth time,in the case of you and I CANT SEE THE LIGHT,you both are in denial and only see what you want to see,so of course your not going to look at them.you have no interest in looking at an opposing view.:cuckoo:

with these paid trolls,their not about to look at them.they never do.

of course they are going to take a break and go to another section and post.after their contant ass beatings they get here everyday,they got to take a break from it once in a while.:cuckoo:

they have these threads on subscribe of course because their handlers send them here to quickly try and disrupt truth discussions.:cuckoo:

well then you havent observed them very well that they come on here much more than I do.the ones that I have on ignore come on all hours of the night and post all hours of the day and night and come on and reply immediately to these threads.

Nope that doesnt make me a paid shill because unlike these trolls,I dont spend countless hours a day here on this site which THEY do whether you realise it or not.Your just not very observant which is no surprise.

see now your putting words in my mouth,did I ever say that you are lying? No I did not.so thats a mute point.those people on my ignore list are paid shills,your just too ignorant to figure that out.:rolleyes: for the hundreth time,those paid trolls on my ignore list,all they ever do is come here and lie and post propaganda and again,they tag team and come after anybody who speaks the truth,thats how they operate,you are just too dense to understand any of this.thats the sign of a shill.

ah and if you bother to look at their posts,they are clearly seeking attention and are ready for the nuthouse,thats why they are not any of those people that you meantioned before like stay at home mom or unemployed or have not because those kind of people are not nutcases ready for the nuthouse which they clearly are.

they have made that clear in if you look at their posts,they address me as though they actually think I read their moronic posts
when I have made it perfectly clear hundreds of times before in the past they are on my ignore list.someone who keeps replying talking to themselves like that the way they do constantly addressing someone that has them on ignore,is a dumbfuck lunatic that belongs in a mental institution.lol.

I know when someone puts ME on ignore like a couple people at this site have before have in the past,I did not keep replying to them when they talked about topics like this because thats a clear sign of someone clealry seeking attention.would YOU do that with someone if they decided to put you on ignore and made it clear MANY times they have you on ignore? :cuckoo: if so,your ready for the nuthouse as well.and you think I am the nutty one here and their not?:cuckoo:

you are one funny dude.:lol::lol::lol: I can see I am clearly getting nowhere with you and you cant be reasoned with so unless you want to be an idiot who likes to talk to himself like these trolls do and want to come back and address this post,you will show that you are a nutcase as well .that you like talking to yourself just like these trolls do.:lol: Because I am done with you on this thread.I tried as best as I could to explain it to you but again,I can see that just like I CANT SEE THE LIGHT,you obviously cant be reasoned with on this.

might wanna back off on the starbucks or the meth....!

Last edited:
Well, that sure was a rambling, half-incoherent diatribe of idiocy and/or insanity. I especially like the part about having various posters on ignore, not reading their posts, yet knowing the content of their posts. :lol:
Yeah, Rimjob takes stupid to a whole new level. He thinks we've "penetrated" a web site open to the public. He also thinks that he's important enough for the government to "debate" him on 9/11. If you check his posting history over 90% of his posts are, "someone farted in here". He thinks that other posters are "on his side" yet, rarely, do ANY of them reply to him directly. If you post a farce from the Onion, without even checking, he will think it's a "real article".:lol::lol: His English and basic grammar skills are third grade, at best, yet he will lecture people on how they must have dropped out of school.
He's sort of like the court jester. Too stupid to do anything else.

Well, that sure was a rambling, half-incoherent diatribe of idiocy and/or insanity. I especially like the part about having various posters on ignore, not reading their posts, yet knowing the content of their posts. :lol:
Yeah, Rimjob takes stupid to a whole new level. He thinks we've "penetrated" a web site open to the public. He also thinks that he's important enough for the government to "debate" him on 9/11. If you check his posting history over 90% of his posts are, "someone farted in here". He thinks that other posters are "on his side" yet, rarely, do ANY of them reply to him directly. If you post a farce from the Onion, without even checking, he will think it's a "real article".:lol::lol: His English and basic grammar skills are third grade, at best, yet he will lecture people on how they must have dropped out of school.
He's sort of like the court jester. Too stupid to do anything else.

He's more like our very own "village idiot".

I particularly liked the "you can't be reasoned with", so "I am done with you". That's incredible! When was the last post that he actually addressed the subject of this thread?

Although, he pulled the same thing with me after only a few posts. I wasn't agreeing with his claims and I was asking him to defend his position. At that point, I "couldn't be reasoned with" and he claimed that he was "done talking to me".
I believe it is called ........tuck and run.

yeah when your afraid of the truth thats what you Bush dupes always do.Dismiss it,Nice.oh and hate to break the news to you scardy cat, those paid trolls have been caught lying on multiple occassions so many times in the past changing the subject and evading the evidence too many times to remember that their a sad joke right now and your sad as well that you actually listen to them.lol I see that you did not answer my question about how they are delusional in the fact that they talk to themselves,nice dodge.Looks like your too much of coward to admit Im right.great job evading that.

one of them in the past after I challenged them to watch a video and address the evidence in there, was caught red handed making up lies saying those witnesses said things in that video those witnesses never said in that video .

All they ever do is ignore credible experts but instead listen to proven liars.He is the ONLY poster on this site that EVER took me up on that challenge I always issue people to watch just one video out of 47 of them that I used to always link constantly here all the time to posters.

since he was the only one that ever did over 50 plus people that I have talked with before in ther past on this,I finally got tired of posting that link since nobody would ever take me up on that challenge and would always run away from those facts and evidence in them.:lol::lol:

I found out then why back then, why they always run away and wont watch those videos when I ask them to in the fact that they are forced to lie when they cant counter or refute the evidence and facts in them.:lol::lol:

congrats,you just proved like all Bush dupes do that you are afraid of the truth dismissing everything i said not even trying to refute it.Your debating skills are almost as big a joke as I CANT SEE THE LIGHTS are.

I know it so much hurts you to know you cant remember anything from junior high school science class.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: any one of them would laugh their ass off at you if you tried to tell them the fires caused the towers to collapse at freefall speed downwards.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

as I was saying with I CANT SEE THE LIGHT earlier.I have had far more intelligent discussions with junior high school kids than I have had on here on this thread with these trolls that you have allowed to brainwash you on besides the corporate media as well.

Thats because unlike you,they are open minded and dont go into it only seeing what they want to see and unlike you all,remember everything they were taught about the laws of physics and they actually look at the facts and evidence and see the truth everytime that it was an inside job because of that.

you guys kill me to no end with the way you constantly show you dont know anything at all about the laws of physics.the entertainment you give to me on that is priceless.:lol::lol:

"falls out of chair laughing.":lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D

this thread is obviously not getting any intelligent people on here since Eots and Max left so it has run its course. congrats on one thing,you were the ONLY poster that came on here that defended the official b.s of the governments story who did not lie or has in the past many times.That I WILL give you credit for.

oh and your obviously too stupid to figure out no way in hell would they constantly come back here everyday for their constant ass beatings and lies they have to resort to for free.They would never be willing to take all these ass beatings here for free frady cat.:D

Last edited:
so it was or wasnt an inside job ?

It was definetely an inside job.after all someone would have to be in complete denial and afraid of the truth and close minded to believe this fairy tale here below in these two links.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...911-conspiracy-theory-in-under-5-minutes.html

please watch that video in that 2nd link there and also read through the stuff mentioned in that first one as well.anybody would have to be on drugs to ignore all that information these trolls always do.:lol::lol::lol::lol::D

Also,please read throught the posts of Max right here on this thread.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...-say-bad-things-about-america-and-9-11-a.html

That was something else all these trolls ignored as well.

Plus as I have said many times before on this thread,any grade school graduate would understand that it was an inside job when you told them the facts and the evidence because unlike many posters here,they actually know something about the laws of physics and understand that its impossible for fires to cause buildings to fall downwards at freefall speed like they did.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

The laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years that these Bush dupes always ignore dictate that the towers SHOULD have tipped over sideways and fell GRADUALLY.not at freefall speed in 11 seconds.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

as i have said many times before on this thread,any 7th grade junior high school kid knows this.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Ignore what any of the trolls come on here and say.If you want to learn the truth about 9/11 and how it was an inside job,read through the posts of mine,Eots,Mr Jones and Maximillian on this thread and you'll learn about it.You'll really learn a lot if you watch the videos that Eots has posted throughout this thread in particular.

What these trolls always ignore that say it wasnt an inside job is that Larry Silverstein was the owner of the three towers that collapsed and that he proffited from the attacks HUGE and thet they were the only towers that collapsed and that there were other buildings much closer to the towers than bld 7 was that were damaged far more extensively and had much worse fires than bld 7 did but they did not collapse.

they of course did not collapse because they were not owned by Silverstein and because of that,he did not profit from those buildings being damaged.Oh and Bush and Cheney proffited HUGE as well from the attacks.another fact these trolls ignore.

Last edited:
so it was or wasnt an inside job ?
You tell us...

Many disturbing facts and information in this thread:
Indisputable Facts 9/11: Quite disturbing information
http://www.usmessageboard.com/conspiracy-theories/217738-indisputable-facts-9-11-quite-disturbing-information.html

9/11 Disturbing and Indisputable Facts:

While learning the indisputable and disturbing facts below...ask yourself if you are experiencing any of the common thought process reactions explained here by Sigmund Freud...

Denial (also called abnegation) is a defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

The subject may use:
simple denial: deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether
minimisation: admit the fact but deny its seriousness (a combination of denial and rationalization)
projection: admit both the fact and seriousness but deny responsibility
Denial - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

-------

The "official story" was spoonfed to mass media before either tower even fell. That in istself shows the "official investigation" was done before 9/11 even bagan.

Only 33 minutes after the second tower got hit, and before either tower even fell, was the elaborately written "official story" being aired on who's responsible...was this elaborately written news cast "official story" prewritten before the attacks...

How about the "official investigation" before the elaborately written "official story"...was the "official investigation" done before 9/11 even occured...

I think the answer is quite clear.

-------

Remember the Anthrax attacks which just happen to occur right after 9/11 and targeted Media and Senate...

The white house staff began taking the anti-biotic for anthrax BEFORE the first anthrax attack even occured...

-------

This documentary shows Jerome Hauer being interviewed on 9/11...just happened to be interviewed...let's see who he really is...

It was Jerome Hauer who advised the White House staff to start taking CIPRO, the anti-biotic effective against Anthrax, BEFORE the first anthrax attack even occured...

Jerome Hauer was Commissioner for Office of Emergency Management located in Building 7 or World Trade Center 7...

Jerome Hauer was Bush Administration Insider...

The Office of Emergency Management was located on the 23rd floor of Building 7, or World Trade Center 7 and was also where the Office of Counter Terrorism was...

World Trade Center 7 or Building 7 underwent strange and odd construction renovations just before 9/11...

Some of the strange and odd construction renovations in Building 7 consisted of where only the 23rd floor was reinforced with its floors, walls, windows all being strengthened making it some type of tree fort or sky bunker within sight of the World Trade Center twin towers...

Just before 9/11 it was slipped into the news that a Boeing Passenger Plane was successfully tested, flown with remote control...

This remote control technology of Boeing Passenger Planes was developed for someone in Office of Counter Terrorism to be able to take over a Boeing Passenger Plane, by remote control flying, if it was to be hijacked by terrorists...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVFZu97fWbU&feature=related]9 11 THE BIG CLUE EVERYONE MISSED - YouTube[/ame]

-------

Both the Twin Towers or World Trade Centers 1 & 2 underwent many months of construction renovations before 9/11 and up to the very day of 9/11...

Some of the construction renovations in WTC 1, WTC 2 were in and around the elevator shafts... where all the vertical support columns were located that ran from bedrock to the top floor...

The World Trade Centers even underwent construction renovations directly on the vertical support columns that happened to fail on 9/11...

The construction company that did the many months of construction renovations on the WTC Buildings, some of which were on the vertical support columns that ran from bedrock to the top floor, just happen to of had its CEO appointed by President Bush to the Commission White House Fellows...

The Pentagon too underwent construction renovations before 9/11 and up to the very day of 9/11...

The construction renovations on the Pentagon happened to be exactly on the section of the building involved on 9/11...

The part of the Pentagon involved on 9/11 also just happened to be the only part of the building reinforced for a possible impact...

-------

The many vertical support columns in the World Trade Center buildings, that ran from bedrock to the top floor, were fastened and welded together all the way up...

Not going to get into exactly what type of wireless technology may have been used or exactly whay type of developed explosives may have been used...but...

All these VERTICAL support columns somehow removed themselves fast enough ALL THE WAY DOWN so that if a bowling ball were dropped right beside the top floor at the same time...the top floor still hit the ground almost as fast as the bowling ball would even though the top floor had to work its way ALL THE WAY DOWN through these many VERTICAL support columns that ran from bedrock to the top floor...

-------

There were Israeli Mossad proven to be working in and around the World Trade Center buildings...

There were many Israeli Mossad spies arrested during 9/11 time frame...

Some of the Israeli Mossad spies were proven to be active in the Israeli military and explosive experts...

There were Israeli Mossad even arrested on the very day of 9/11 with evidence of explosives, etc that were held in jail, only to be released by the top of the pyramid scheme...

There were even Israeli Mossad dressed like and posing as Muslims, dancing and taking pictures, that were arrested on 9/11, only to be released by the top of the pyramid scheme...

-------

If you did not experience any of the symptoms of Denial explained by Sigmund Freud at the top of this page, then ask yourself if this fits you at the bottom of this page...

-------

Israel Hires Internet Soldiers to Penetrate American Forums, Chatrooms : Deadline Live With Jack Blood

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HYedTmaHt1A&feature=player_embedded]provocateurs,shills and disinfo agents - YouTube[/ame]

i-want-you-2-blog.jpg

9/11 inside job said:
The laws of physics that scientists have gone by for thousands of years that these Bush dupes always ignore dictate that the towers SHOULD have tipped over sideways and fell GRADUALLY.not at freefall speed in 11 seconds.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

If physics predicts this and you are such a physics expert, then you should be able to explain how they should have fallen over instead of down. Please show what law of physics was broken by the buildings falling DOWN. And sense I am VERY confident that you can't do this, I would settle for a reference to a study that predicts a "fall over" collapse.
Many universities have done studies on how those buildings performed. I would give you some names, but I don't want to do your research for you.

9/11 inside job said:
Plus as I have said many times before on this thread,any grade school graduate would understand that it was an inside job when you told them the facts and the evidence because unlike many posters here,they actually know something about the laws of physics and understand that its impossible for fires to cause buildings to fall downwards at freefall speed like they did.

So, can you explain why the Delft University of Architecture Building collapsed from a "normal" office fire? Did that fall down at free fall speed?
LiveLeak.com - Delft University of Technology in Holland on fire and collapsing

9/11 inside job said:

If physics predicts this and you are such a physics expert, then you should be able to explain how they should have fallen over instead of down. Please show what law of physics was broken by the buildings falling DOWN. And sense I am VERY confident that you can't do this, I would settle for a reference to a study that predicts a "fall over" collapse.
Many universities have done studies on how those buildings performed. I would give you some names, but I don't want to do your research for you.

9/11 inside job said:
Plus as I have said many times before on this thread,any grade school graduate would understand that it was an inside job when you told them the facts and the evidence because unlike many posters here,they actually know something about the laws of physics and understand that its impossible for fires to cause buildings to fall downwards at freefall speed like they did.

So, can you explain why the Delft University of Architecture Building collapsed from a "normal" office fire? Did that fall down at free fall speed?

Wow thanks for that video. It shows what an inferior building that was compared to the massive steel reinforced WTC7. :lol:
I didn't see any kink, nor that building fall straight down with any semblance of symmetry compared to WTC7, NOR ANYTHING AT ALL AKIN TO A TOTAL GLOBAL COLLASPE..What a miserable fucking fail that was :clap2:
The building you compare to WTC7, most likely was another concrete reinforced building.
Have you ever taken an oxy -acetylene
torch to concrete? If you do, put your fucking safety glasses on before the concrete splatters and explodes in your face from the small amounts of moisture trapped in it when poured...That appears the likely cause of these types of buildings falling over..Hardly collapsing like any of the WTC buildings on 9-11.

And many credible people have very well thought out positions of the
physics involved that destroy the NIST fantasy.
You claim many universities have done studies on how those WTC buildings performed..link them and I'll link you what I have on the physics that conclude the WTC units should have fallen differently..If at all.

9/11 inside job said:

9/11 inside job said:

Wow thanks for that video. It shows what an inferior building that was compared to the massive steel reinforced WTC7. :lol:
I didn't see any kink, nor that building fall straight down with any semblance of symmetry compared to WTC7, NOR ANYTHING AT ALL AKIN TO A TOTAL GLOBAL COLLASPE..What a miserable fucking fail that was :clap2:
The building you compare to WTC7, most likely was another concrete reinforced building.
Have you ever taken an oxy -acetylene
torch to concrete? If you do, put your fucking safety glasses on before the concrete splatters and explodes in your face from the small amounts of moisture trapped in it when poured...That appears the likely cause of these types of buildings falling over..Hardly collapsing like any of the WTC buildings on 9-11.

And many credible people have very well thought out positions of the
physics involved that destroy the NIST fantasy.
You claim many universities have done studies on how those WTC buildings performed..link them and I'll link you what I have on the physics that conclude the WTC units should have fallen differently..If at all.

The point of the link was to refute the idea that fire cannot case collapse in a steel framed building. In this case it caused collapse in a steel frame & steel reinforced concrete building. So, to say it was an inferior design is purely conjecture on your part.
To argue that the entire building didn't collapse exactly like WTC7 is asinine and misses the point. The point is steel framed and steel reinforced concrete buildings ARE effected by fire.
I take it you think a concrete reinforced building is inferior to steel alone?
I'm not sure what your point is on the acetylene torch. Those burn up to 6000 deg. F. I think we can agree that a normal office fire doesn't reach those temperatures. Thus not having the effect on the concrete that you are describing.
As for the studies on the building performance, I didn't link them because of the challenge to the specific person that was posted to.
If you have a conclusion on what SHOULD have happened, I'd be glad to read it.

Forum List

Back