Proof the cover story for 9/111 began immediately after the attacks

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Great video.No wonder the trolls did not comment about this video or made up shit to avoid defeat like that one new disinfo agent did,because they cant get around the fact those buildings unlike bld 7 were lit up like a torch and burned for hours but did not collapse.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: the trolls always like to ignore the fact that the other bulidings MUCH closer to the towers had far more extensive damage done to it and had far worse fires yet they remained standing.:lol::lol::lol:

LiveLeak.com - Delft University of Technology in Holland on fire and collapsing

the one I'll NEVER live down though is when that new agent troll came on here and tried to defend the fairy tales of the government after i said that buildings emitting black smoke dont fall at freefall speed all he did was prove my case true for me and crippled his arguments HELPING me prove my case by posting this video here.:lol::lol:

Comedy gold since like i said,all he did was cripple his arguments and prove me right with his OWN post that buildings dont collapse at free fall speed.part of the structure falling doesnt count.:lol: The structure itself remained standing,only a PART fell.:lol: Like Mr Jones said so well and hit the nail on the head on,MAJOR FAIL. and a major dodge as well.:lol::lol: I'll never live that one down.Boy what these agents will do when grasping at straws to try and save face in their posts.:lol::lol::lol:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEhDZN0RFjw&feature=rec-exp_fresh+div-1f-46-HM]You fail - YouTube[/ame]

and here comes an agent sent by his handler to shit all over the floor again to try and avoid defeat like the monkey troll he is.:lol::lol::lol:

and here comes an agent sent by his handler to shit all over the floor again to try and avoid defeat like the monkey troll he is.:lol::lol::lol:

And another fact filled post from 9/11 Rimjob, living proof that there is no evil conspiracy.

After all, if there were all powerful organizations that could kill 3,000 people in complete secrecy, what's to stop them from killing one more?

Forum List

Back