Proof the cover story for 9/111 began immediately after the attacks

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVFZu97fWbU&feature=related]9 11 THE BIG CLUE EVERYONE MISSED - YouTube[/ame]

Here is this disinformation agent automatically concluding before ANYBODY has even NIST,that the towers fell due to structural failure from the fires saying the intense heat caused it.:lol::lol::lol::lol::D Intense heat? yeah thats why in one of the famous pics posted many times over the years we see a woman leaning against the towers even though the flames are allegedly so intense.:lol::lol::D

even though the films show the majority of the explosion took place outside the towers the fires are really intense.:lol::D

Even though there was black smoke emitting from the towers proving the fires were oxygen starved and not serious at all just like the firefighters are recorded saying before they collapsed and there have been many cases over the years of towers such as the one in philadelphia where it was lit up like a torch unlike the twin towers, and did not collapse,these twin towers heat was so intense it caused strutural failure and for them to collapse.:D:lol::lol::lol::lol: good one.

In somehow,immediately these newscasters had physic powers to declare that very day shortly after the attacks, that Osama Bin Laden was behind the attacks.:D

Best fairy tale ever created by the government and many blind sheep americans,many of them being here at this site as well,bought this fairy tale hook,line and sinker.:D:lol:

Boy our school systems are failing.either that or many people here in the states,slept through junior high school science classes.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

These fires were not hot enough to melt a marshmellow,let along cause structural failure.:lol:

good one.it would have been great comedy material for a comedy routine if it wasnt such a tragedy.

Oh and disinfo agents,yes I know I said 9/111 in the thread instead of 9/11,yes I just realised that, but I cant change the title,only a mod can.

Last edited:
9 11 THE BIG CLUE EVERYONE MISSED - YouTube

Here is this disinformation agent automatically concluding before ANYBODY has even NIST,that the towers fell due to structural failure from the fires saying the intense heat caused it.:lol::lol::lol::lol::D Intense heat? yeah thats why in one of the famous pics posted many times over the years we see a woman leaning against the towers even though the flames are allegedly so intense.:lol::lol::D

even though the films show the majority of the explosion took place outside the towers the fires are really intense.:lol::D

Even though there was black smoke emitting from the towers proving the fires were oxygen starved and not serious at all just like the firefighters are recorded saying before they collapsed and there have been many cases over the years of towers such as the one in philadelphia where it was lit up like a torch unlike the twin towers, and did not collapse,these twin towers heat was so intense it caused strutural failure and for them to collapse.:D:lol::lol::lol::lol: good one.

In somehow,immediately these newscasters had physic powers to declare that very day shortly after the attacks, that Osama Bin Laden was behind the attacks.:D

Best fairy tale ever created by the government and many blind sheep americans,many of them being here at this site as well,bought this fairy tale hook,line and sinker.:D:lol:

Boy our school systems are failing.either that or many people here in the states,slept through junior high school science classes.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

These fires were not hot enough to melt a marshmellow,let along cause structural failure.:lol:

good one.it would have been great comedy material for a comedy routine if it wasnt such a tragedy.

Even though there was black smoke emitting from the towers proving the fires were oxygen starved

Stop LYING!!!!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iV1jhYRT1qA]Schianto jet a Bever (GR) 19.12.2010 - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RTFq4kYVliE]Large Tire Fire Seen From Illinois At 22nd And Missouri In Gary Indiana - YouTube[/ame]

Like clockwork,so predicatable.There was never any doubt in my mind that the FIRST Poster who would post on this thread would be a paid disinformation agent troll.so sad you guys are so predictable that I can predict you all so well.:D:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I knew it wouldnt be just a loyal Bush dupe in denial and afraid of the truth such as Godboy or Toto for instance.Like I said,I knew it would be a paid disinfo agent troll because you guys are so predictable its so sad and pathetic.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::D

Last edited:
I noticed that you didn't address the point he was trying to make.
Is it that he showed his work and with two small videos discredited your claim SOUNDLY? Which by the way, was discredited YEARS ago!
Which left you with no course of action except to attack his character!?
Or are you too dumb to understand what was being shown to you?

Is it that he showed his work and with two small videos discredited your claim SOUNDLY? Which by the way, was discredited YEARS ago!
Go back and check his "character" out and see who you're siding with before making an ass out of yourself. Or you're just a sock of Rimjob. Are you?:badgrin::badgrin:

So far the only backer of Rimjob is a sock he just created. Fucking beautiful!!

Go back and check his "character" out and see who you're siding with before making an ass out of yourself. Or you're just a sock of Rimjob. Are you?:badgrin::badgrin:

And exactly what is wrong with Light siding with me that the OP is lying??

Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

although the key elements of the core steel were demographically labeled. A careful reading of the NIST report shows that they have no evidence that the temperatures they predict as necessary for failure are corroborated by findings of the little steel debris they have.

OpEdNews - Page 2 of Article: Former Chief of NIST's Fire Science Division Calls for Independent Review of World Trade Center Investigation

And exactly what is wrong with Light siding with me that the OP is lying??
DAMN!! Missed a post in my scrolling. Sorry, Light!!:redface::redface:

Wow, I just noticed that this "9/11 inside job" lists the people he puts on his ignore list. How stupid is THAT!! So, you log onto a discussion board and put people with apposing viewpoints on "ignore"? So you only want to talk to people that don't challenge your intellect? That is jaw-dropping idiocy.

Wow, I just noticed that this "9/11 inside job" lists the people he puts on his ignore list. How stupid is THAT!! So, you log onto a discussion board and put people with apposing viewpoints on "ignore"? So you only want to talk to people that don't challenge your intellect? That is jaw-dropping idiocy.

The funny part is that he claims we are on ignore, yet references our posts in his replies.

there is no intellectual challenge presented , there are only inane little picture , homosexual imaginings and projections

Rimjob has no intellect to challenge.

there is no intellectual challenge presented , there are only inane little picture , homosexual imaginings and projections
What's with you and homosexuals? You gay?

more projection..

more projection..
Once again Eots will not challenge Rimjob. You seem smarter than Rimjob but I'm beginning to change my mind.

Forum List

Back