Proof the cover story for 9/111 began immediately after the attacks

Aww, I'm gone for 4 days and this is all I get? I was hoping for more fun. :lol:

Nah.

This is the place where certified loons gather to inform the world that they have uncovered another exciting YouTube video which conclusively establishes that there is a real problem with the NIST explanation and that, accordingly, the 9/11/2001 attacks against us must have been (I mean "were") an insider job.

Hilarity ensues.

as always,I CANT SEE THE LIGHT gets his ass handed to him on a platter and can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is and is doing now.:clap2::clap2::clap2: They sure pay these agents well the way they constantly keep coming back for their constant ass beatings.:D

You know, these discussions/debates can be looked at like a “game”. Team CT vs. Team OS. And you have officially become the CHEERLEADER for Team CT. You don’t have the balls or the brains to play the game…………….but you DESPERATELY want to be on the field. So you have a choice. You can sit there like a good girl, while the men are talking. Or you can take the skirt off and grab a fucking helmet!
We both know which one YOU are going to do.

as always,I CANT SEE THE LIGHT gets his ass handed to him on a platter and can only sling shit in defeat like the monkey troll he is and is doing now.:clap2::clap2::clap2: They sure pay these agents well the way they constantly keep coming back for their constant ass beatings.:D

You know, these discussions/debates can be looked at like a “game”. Team CT vs. Team OS. And you have officially become the CHEERLEADER for Team CT. You don’t have the balls or the brains to play the game…………….but you DESPERATELY want to be on the field. So you have a choice. You can sit there like a good girl, while the men are talking. Or you can take the skirt off and grab a fucking helmet!

No, no. Without 9/11 inside nutjob, who else would supply us with such blinding insights and towering intellectual arguments such as "watch these 347 YouTube videos?"

:thup:

No, no. Without 9/11 inside nutjob, who else would supply us with such blinding insights and towering intellectual arguments such as "watch these 347 YouTube videos?"

Translation-I Toto am a chickenshit coward like all Bush dupes are afraid to take 9/11 up on his challenge he gives me everytime when he asks me to look at videos because I know I cant refute the facts and evidence in them so like the troll I am,I make pathetic posts like this instead of admiiting i cant counter any of the information in there so i can feel good about myself cause I realise I would not last one minute in against a grade school graduate with my pathetic debating skills I have.

Last edited:
Aww, I'm gone for 4 days and this is all I get? I was hoping for more fun. :lol:

By thanking Toto for his patheitc post,you Just prove like him and all Bush dupes in denial and afraid of the truth like he is,that you only see what you want to see and close your eyes and cover your ears when vidoes are shown to you.congrats.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

See Montrovant,thats how its easy as hell to see that you and Toto are not agents like I CANT SEE THE LIGHT AND CANDYASS.You two do the smart thing and dont come back and embarrasss yourselfs constantly all the time and constantly come back for ass beatings in your posts all the time like those two trolls do and constantly exposing you dont know anything at all about the laws of physics.You both do the smart thing in your posts and pretty much prove in them that you cant think up of any ramblings to try and get around the evidence,facts and witness testimonys by just coming back admitting that you wont watch videos instead of lying saying you watched them.

You guys dont get paid to troll like they do,so you dont try and counter anything knowing you are defeated.Knowing that you wont get paid to embarrass yourselfs,you two dont come back for any ass beatings.

Last edited:

Translation-I Toto am a chickenshit coward like all Bush dupes are afraid to take 9/11 up on his challenge he gives me everytime when he asks me to look at videos because I know I cant refute the facts and evidence in them so like the troll I am,I make pathetic posts like this instead of admiiting i cant counter any of the information in there so i can feel good about myself cause I realise I would not last one minute in against a grade school graduate with my pathetic debating skills I have.

lol

This is 9/11 inside nutjob's best argument!

lol

This is 9/11 inside nutjob's best argument!

This is Toto admitting like always, he is a chickenshit coward who wont watch videos.
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

nuff said.

you know, these discussions/debates can be looked at like a “game”. Team ct vs. Team os. And you have officially become the cheerleader for team ct. You don’t have the balls or the brains to play the game…………….but you desperately want to be on the field. So you have a choice. You can sit there like a good girl, while the men are talking. Or you can take the skirt off and grab a fucking helmet!
We both know which one you are going to do.

no, no. Without 9/11 inside nutjob, who else would supply us with such blinding insights and towering intellectual arguments such as "watch these 347 youtube videos?"

translation-i toto am a chickenshit coward like all bush dupes are afraid to take 9/11 up on his challenge he gives me everytime when he asks me to look at videos because i know i cant refute the facts and evidence in them so like the troll i am,i make pathetic posts like this instead of admiiting i cant counter any of the information in there so i can feel good about myself cause i realise i would not last one minute in against a grade school graduate with my pathetic debating skills i have.

put me in coach!!

Lol…………you were right…….that was a LONG reply. But I appreciate the detail.
It's difficult to research something like this with so many variables, conflicting facts and tons of info from both camps that one must dig into the details. It's like opening a door that leads to another and so on...

The molten metal evidence doesn’t seem to go anywhere. By all accounts, there was indeed molten metal in the debris pile. But what metal was it?.......steel, aluminum, or any combination of many different materials in those buildings? And the fact that the debris pile was a least 6-8 stories deep, fires burning under there would undoubtly get hot enough to melt metals. And don’t forget that there were cars, generators and transformers in the basement of those buildings. All of those have combustible materials in and/or attached to them. So, all of these combustible materials, covered by tons of steel and concrete to insulate it, would turn into pretty efficient oven.
Correct by all accounts there was a shitload of combustibles, but the thermal imaging that recorded temps, and witnesses on the ground including Robertson and others and the difficulty using Pyrocool, suggests something much hotter then these things could produce by themselves. Also, most fires go out in time as it needs oxygen, and
"all of these combustible materials, covered by tons of steel and concrete to insulate it, would turn into pretty efficient oven." Doesn't cut it, as it would have smoldered and gone out sooner then 3 months..like covering a fire with something impeding oxygen flow.

And what is the implication that you believe the molten metal indicates? An incendiary device cutting the core columns? If that is the implication, you HAVE seen that the cores stood until after the buildings had collapsed around them. That and the fact that a few people survived the North Tower collapse in the core, proves that the cores were not cut at the bottom. And if the implication is that the incendiary was used at the initial collapse zone, then there is the obvious problem of the device surviving the airplane impacts.
This is the crutch of the problem, As you know some claim to have found the thermitic materials that could certainly explain this, especially since thermitic materials can burn underwater and can burn with out the aid of oxygen since it had its own.

As for the buildings collapse, I can’t believe the “free fall” fallacy is still a subject for discussion. They clearly didn’t fall at “free fall”. There was debris hitting the ground with the building still visible. Thus the debris was clearly out pacing the collapse of the building. The best evidence of time it took is a video that was filmed from within the North tower during the South tower collapse. You can hear the collapse for approx. 18 seconds. And that’s not considering that the actual moment of collapse would have been just before they could hear it.
It is said the buildings fell close to freefall speed, not actually at freefall speed, with the exception of WTC7 that has been calculated to have fallen for 2.25 secs at freefall, which NIST initially denied, then it seems excepted, but not ever explained.
NIST spokesmen went to great lengths to explain its impossibility, correctly saying the buildings collapse would be met with resistance, but then as they said " a miracle happened" and I guess we can't explain miracles eh? Or 2.25 secs of freefall as measured from the corner roofline.

And the “2000 percent increase in live load before failure” is obviously inaccurate. No building carries that kind of reserve capacity. 3-4 times the live load is a more standard figure.
I always felt that statement was an exaggeration as well, but he said it and I've yet to be introduced to anything countering what he said, or any corrections made on his part...Still it's all about the resistance that gets me doubting, that and the molten metal rubble fires...

There seems to be a large misunderstanding of how these buildings were constructed. That would be my first suggestion to anyone that wants to understand how they fell, is to learn how they went up. Yes they had massive core columns. But there were no massive beams that connected these columns to the perimeter columns. The floor trusses are what connected the two. The size of the core columns is irrelevant. They were only holding the floors at the ends, not providing support under them. The core columns could have been 16’ sq. & solid…………..it wouldn’t have changed how the floors disconnected from them. Now if the perimeter columns had been about twice the thickness and the truss seats had been considerable larger, then that might have made some difference. Although, that would probably make the build TOO rigid and not respond well to wind loads.
Funny when the things were built they were state of the art and ruggedly built, then when they fall down in just under free fall times they were POS :cuckoo:

As for the plane impacts, there seems to be a conflicting statements on what was considered regarding the speed of the planes. Robertson says slow flying or landing speed. Skilling says 600mph impact with the fuel being dumped into the building being the major problem. Demartini, who was not a designer of the building, but the building construction manager, doesn’t reference the speed of the aircraft. And his assertion that it could take multiple impacts is purely a guess on his part. He is not making a statement based on what was considered in the design of the building. He is stating his opinion of the sturdiness of the building. The building wasn’t DESIGNED to take multiple impacts. The designers did not consider planes being “intentionally” flown into them. The bomber that crashed into the Empire State Building is what spurred the consideration for aircraft impacts.
Again, the high speed impacts of the planes and they still withstood that long enough for people to get out, but then they are still called inferior and expected to collapse at just over freefall speeds. So which is it?
The Empire State indeed was the reason for designing plane impacts into them, and the speed would have been less at cruising or landing, not necessarily takeoff I'd imagine, but anyway I thought about that as well, and realized that the plane was basically an aluminum rocket can :lol: against all that steel....and figure that is why they stood then... something happened.

WTC7 IS a difficult one to understand. And I don’t pretend to understand it completely.
Thank NIST for that, hell they can't explain it honestly without opening up some very severe implications, and possibly folks losing their jobs...or perhaps they were told that "due to reasons of national security" were to explain as best they could with fire as the only permissible explanation? Why wont they release the computer data for replication?
The build was on fire ALL day. I have read dozens of fireman’s quotes stating the condition of the building after the towers collapsed and up until it itself collapsed. The large majority state that the building was damaged by the fall of WTC1 and that there were fires all through the building.
I have no doubt it was on fire all day, but doubt the intensity and locations, again thanks to NIST.

The words “fully involved” were used repeatedly.
In what context tho? A fully involved fire meaning all personnel available? One part of the building? I've also heard the term " fully involved" when it comes to Luck Larry..:lol: All videos and pics don't
reveal a "fully involved" building on fire if that's what you mean.

Firemen stated that the building was creaking and groaning very early on. And that there was a bulge on the (I believe) west side at approx. the 12th floor. They state that they were staying away from it because they, in their professional opinion, felt the build was unstable.
Well the NIST report most people point to as the best explanation clearly states that physical damage by the tower/s was not the cause of collapse, they were on stuck on the fire scenario for reasons unknown.
As for NIST’s report, I don’t believe that they got everything right. But it would be pretty damn hard to write a “perfect” report on something like that. Too many unknowns considering the building was empty all day and nobody can testify as to what was going on inside.
Millions in taxpayer funds went into the biggest investigation in the nations history and they fucked it up pretty bad IMO.
Check one of the links I posted regarding SCADS, it contains some valid points criticizing the NIST.
Sadly one of the persons "died" who was inside and contradicted the tower collapse times and explosions etc.

I appreciate the links. One of them I had not read before.
No problem, link whatever you got as well, I like different views of this shit. It's a good way to learn more about it, and prove or disprove "facts" and exercise the mind a bit :cool:

no, no. Without 9/11 inside nutjob, who else would supply us with such blinding insights and towering intellectual arguments such as "watch these 347 youtube videos?"

translation-i toto am a chickenshit coward like all bush dupes are afraid to take 9/11 up on his challenge he gives me everytime when he asks me to look at videos because i know i cant refute the facts and evidence in them so like the troll i am,i make pathetic posts like this instead of admiiting i cant counter any of the information in there so i can feel good about myself cause i realise i would not last one minute in against a grade school graduate with my pathetic debating skills i have.

put me in coach!!

Naw you just continue cheerleading with your turd gifs and wotnot kid..That's what your best at anyway..

put me in coach!!

Naw you just continue cheerleading with your turd gifs and wotnot kid..That's what your best at anyway..
excellent retort pottsie

By thanking Toto for his patheitc post,you Just prove like him and all Bush dupes in denial and afraid of the truth like he is,that you only see what you want to see and close your eyes and cover your ears when vidoes are shown to you.congrats.:clap2::clap2::clap2:

See Montrovant,thats how its easy as hell to see that you and Toto are not agents like I CANT SEE THE LIGHT AND CANDYASS.You two do the smart thing and dont come back and embarrasss yourselfs constantly all the time and constantly come back for ass beatings in your posts all the time like those two trolls do and constantly exposing you dont know anything at all about the laws of physics.You both do the smart thing in your posts and pretty much prove in them that you cant think up of any ramblings to try and get around the evidence,facts and witness testimonys by just coming back admitting that you wont watch videos instead of lying saying you watched them.

You guys dont get paid to troll like they do,so you dont try and counter anything knowing you are defeated.Knowing that you wont get paid to embarrass yourselfs,you two dont come back for any ass beatings.

The difference, of course, is that I don't think you are giving any 'ass beatings' to anyone. If anyone is embarrassing themselves, it would be you. Your inability to coherently put together sentences regularly, your terrible writing skills, your insistence that anyone who disagrees with you is ignoring the 'truth' or doesn't understand the laws of physics or any of the other phrases you spout over and over don't, in my mind, constitute any sort of 'ass beatings'.

Even should 9/11 have been perpetrated by the US government, your posts do little to make the idea seem credible. You come off as so ridiculous it makes it hard to take anything you might say seriously, however true it may be.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

rh1nO.gif

Forum List

Back