Proof the cover story for 9/111 began immediately after the attacks

19556146.jpg

wow that is some interesting stuff.Thanks for posting that Eots.I finally had a chance to go back and watch this video.I didnt before because I was spending too much time arguing with the trolls which I am done with now since its only been the same ones over and over again coming on here.so that being the case,I now have time to go back and watch these videos.

You always find some excellent ones out there and this one is no exception.I sure would like to have been a fly on the window in one of those black SUV cars that he described to know what all that was about.That is some interesting shit there.Thats a red flag like the Israeli dancers dancing on the cars celebrating the towers going down that were amazingly released and able to return home. Thats a new one that I had not heard about before.thanks again.

Last edited:

Find that guy at 1:05 and get his tax forms!
See who he works for!
Of course, he's probably already dead. :cuckoo:

This is a post showing that you are clearly in denial that this kind of stuff goes on in america with your stupid smiley there.Yeah nobody ever gets killed off for knowing too much.:cuckoo:Your too much in denial and afraid to come to grips that thats exactly what they did to the guy,kill him off and make him disappear Todd is a parrot..:cuckoo:

That guy was obviously paid very well to come on there and sprout off his propaganda speech they rehearsed with him and had him memorzie the lines just like an actor dumbfuck,then after he did what he was paid for,they obviously killed him off.

Last edited:

another great video you posted Eots that I notice all the trolls ignored as usuaul.:lol: They ignore it since it exposes the 9/11 coverup of course.:lol:

I see that agent Moron In The Hat has quickly come here to fart as well like his handlers pay him to.:lol:

Funny how quickly the troll got back on this thread after I acknowledged Eots excellent videos.:lol:

His handlers sure are worried about all these videos Eots has been putting out that someone like that one poster that came on a few pages back who was open minded and asked if it was an inside job,they are obviously worried that someone like them will see these videos Eots has posted and worried they will get convinced the fact they sent him here so quickly.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: You sure do an excellent job exposing that your an agent Rat.:lol: seems like any other government thing that someone talks about that happened a long time ago,your not worried about them talking about that,only the truth on 9/11.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

another great video you posted Eots that I notice all the trolls ignored as usuaul.:lol: They ignore it since it exposes the 9/11 coverup of course.:lol:

I see that agent Moron In The Hat has quickly come here to fart as well just like his handlers pay him to.

How quickly the troll got back on this thread.His handlers sure are worried about all these videos Eots has been putting out that someone like that one poster came on who was open minded and aksed if it was an inside job

puppet-smiley.gif

:thup:

still ANOTHER fart from the troll.:poop::clap2: Yep,your handlers sure are worried the fact they sent you here so quickly agent.:lol:

Last edited:

Find that guy at 1:05 and get his tax forms!
See who he works for!
Of course, he's probably already dead. :cuckoo:

This is a post showing that you are clearly in denial that this kind of stuff goes on in america with your stupid smiley there.Yeah nobody ever gets killed off for knowing too much.:cuckoo:Your too much in denial and afraid to come to grips that thats exactly what they did to the guy,kill him off and make him disappear Todd is a parrot..:cuckoo:

That guy was obviously paid very well to come on there and sprout off his propaganda speech they rehearsed with him and had him memorzie the lines just like an actor dumbfuck,then after he did what he was paid for,they obviously killed him off.

Why are we supposed to give anymore credence to an "idiotic man on the street" remarks than we do to you and the other "idiotic man in the forum" remarks?

Yeah, I'll be convinced when you produce proof of his death.
Hurry up now, moron.

wow that is some interesting stuff.Thanks for posting that Eots.I finally had a chance to go back and watch this video.I didnt before because I was spending too much time arguing with the trolls which I am done with now since its only been the same ones over and over again coming on here.so that being the case,I now have time to go back and watch these videos.

You always find some excellent ones out there and this one is no exception.I sure would like to have been a fly on the window in one of those black SUV cars that he described to know what all that was about.That is some interesting shit there.Thats a red flag like the Israeli dancers dancing on the cars celebrating the towers going down that were amazingly released and able to return home. Thats a new one that I had not heard about before.thanks again.
This is a prime example of why I still read this little worm's posts.
#1. The stupid fuck always accuses others of not watching video links that are posted and then admits he hasn't watched this one. And why? Because he's "been too busy" handing ass beatings to everyone. Would someone please post a link to any post where this stupid fuck has beat anyone's ass at anything?
#2. He is now done with handing out those so-called ass beatings yet he will continue to say that that is what he's been doing.
#3. This stupid pole smoker constantly talks about all of the information and videos that he has and watched and researched and this is the first time he's heard about the "dancing Israelis"?:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Once again the KING of the SHIT EATERS is caught being himself: A fucking fool.

Go fuck yourself, Rimjob.:cuckoo::cuckoo:

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Great video.No wonder the trolls did not comment about this video or made up shit to avoid defeat like that one new disinfo agent did,because they cant get around the fact those buildings unlike bld 7 were lit up like a torch and burned for hours but did not collapse.:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: the trolls always like to ignore the fact that the other bulidings MUCH closer to the towers had far more extensive damage done to it and had far worse fires yet they remained standing.:lol::lol::lol:

the one I'll NEVER live down though is when that new agent troll came on here and tried to defend the fairy tales of the government after i said that buildings emitting black smoke dont fall at freefall speed all he did was prove my case true for me and crippled his arguments HELPING me prove my case by posting this video here.:lol::lol:

LiveLeak.com - Delft University of Technology in Holland on fire and collapsing

Comedy gold since like i said,all he did was cripple his arguments and prove me right with his OWN post that buildings dont collapse at free fall speed.part of the structure falling doesnt count.:lol: The structure itself remained standing,only a PART fell.:lol: Like Mr Jones said so well and hit the nail on the head on,MAJOR FAIL. and a major dodge as well.:lol::lol: I'll never live that one down.Boy what these agents will do when grasping at straws to try and save face in their posts.:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back