Proof of the End of Liberals .. wise stampeding out !!

GreenAndBlue

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2018

All of the police force of liberal cities will resign and stampede with all of the wise conservatives To conservative states .. which will turn all liberal areas in a destroyed ghetto

It’s totally over for liberals and liberalism

The law enforcement will flee to the conservatism areas to make them the real power of America and then can stop liberal states so easily
All liberals have cut their own throats for being so stupid

All of the police force of liberal cities will resign and stampede with all of the wise conservatives To conservative states .. which will turn all liberal areas in a destroyed ghetto

The law enforcement will flee to the conservatism areas to make them the real power of America and then can stop liberal states so easily

I wore Northam's blackface and robbed my local liquor store in protest over what the ageist police did to that beautiful senior citizen

somebody sounds angry. :laughing0301:
____

Considering this is a board set up for mature debate on political and social issues---what level do you think your response is:

1) Third Grade;
2) Fourth Grade;
3) Fifth Grade?

These are the only three I think are reasonable choices, but it occurs to me that you might well have been educated in a Public School System run by Teacher's Unions in collusion with corrupt politicians in rotting Northern cities controlled by Democrats for half a century. So, on that basis, maybe I should go as high as ninth grade.

I wore Northam's blackface and robbed my local liquor store in protest over what the ageist police did to that beautiful senior citizen

He could have been my son, er, or something

• Banned
More proof that the liberals will be stopped easily

The stampede of the wise and power people to the conservative states to fight the stoopid liberals

Stampede of the wise out of liberal states and will stop helping the stoopid liberal states because the wise and men have all of the real power

The election will be null and void if Biden wins over trump

The conservative states will not recognize that crooked election by the unwise electing crooks

The conservative states will have all the power over the stoopid liberal states

Forum List

Back