If Liberals/Democrats Still Can't See the Need for an ARMED Population, They're Beyond Help

Correct. They are taking your rights away because you can't buy an assault rifle with a large magazine, to stop a mob of looney leftist rioters, with Molotov cocktails.
Don’t forget fighting invading Communist forces

Bull Shit
Our Founders knew exactly what a “Well Regulated Militia” was and it wasn’t a bunch of random gun owners.
Well Regulated Militias were used throughout the Revolution. They were organized, trained and had supplies to fight if needed. They were under the control of their communities and state. They were not independent fighting units.

And no, the role of the militia was not to overturn a tyrannical government
Tell that to Francis Marion (the Swamp Fox) he wasn't controlled by anyone, and his unit was supplied by contributions for local farmers and whatever they could steal from the British.

Never mind the Communist forces, how about when our own government comes after us and starts attacking neighborhoods with Apache helicopters?
I hate it when they do that

They have been all over my neighborhood lately

We have never needed a Second Amendment
You think that right up until the day when THESE GUYS show up at your house >>
1699327363988.png

or THESE >>>>
1699327506374.png

or HIM >>>
1699328024157.png

Never mind the Communist forces, how about when our own government comes after us and starts attacking neighborhoods with Apache helicopters?
When the A10s are doing attack runs on the outskirts of Dallas & Omaha then expect the A10 Pilots to go home to find Their house burned to the ground .

When the A10s are doing attack runs on the outskirts of Dallas & Omaha then expect the A10 Pilots to go home to find Their house burned to the ground .
I hate when A 10s come through my neighborhood
They leave such a mess

What does it take to get the Left/Democrats to realize being ARMED is a critically important fact of life ?
Is 1300 dead Israelis, and 29 dead Americans (15 more missing/unaccounted for) enough ?

Maybe the problem is that leftists are afraid of guns, and too terrified of them to even touch them. My leftwing sister will not even visit me, just from knowing that there are 2 guns in my house. :rolleyes:

Part of the problem is the US education system, which is controlled by liberals, and which offers nothing about firearms or law enforcement. Kids grow up with no gun training at all, unless they receive it at home, which won't happen in liberal households, because the parents are just as gun clueless as the kids.

Generally, neither the liberal kids or their liberal parent ever spent one day in a military boot camp being trained about guns. Never spent a day in a police academy. Making matters worse are all the propaganda from the left that guns are more dangerous to the gun owners, than they are helpful. Whoever concocted that myth, must have been really terrified of guns. I have owned and carried guns for almost 60 years. I have never had an accident or got injured from a gun. Dozens of people I know have handled guns their whole lives, The total amount of accidents from them is > Zero.

Maybe we need to bring back the draft, or somehow get all the looney tune liberals out of our schools. 😐
A LIBERAL IS NOT A LEFTIST !!!!! Libtards are 180 degrees apart from Leftists and Leftists use libtards as cannon fodder in riots and protests. Liberals support free speech while Leftists do not and Liberals think that we are all one Human race while leftists think the races are different.

If every Democrat or liberal thought like me, there would be few or no mass shootings, and far less crime. If every Israeli thought like me, the October 7 massacre would not have occured.
Oct 7 was a false flag. If you go to Israel, everywhere you go, you will have guys toting Uzis to protect people. You walk into a store and a guy with an UZI is walking around the store,,,,he is a private security guard protecting you, so you give him a few shekels.

Oct 7 was a false flag. If you go to Israel, everywhere you go, you will have guys toting Uzis to protect people. You walk into a store and a guy with an UZI is walking around the store,,,,he is a private security guard protecting you, so you give him a few shekels.
Too bad that wasn't the case for 1400 people on Oct 7. Israelis learned their lesson. American left still doesn't seem to get it.

A LIBERAL IS NOT A LEFTIST !!!!! Libtards are 180 degrees apart from Leftists and Leftists use libtards as cannon fodder in riots and protests. Liberals support free speech while Leftists do not and Liberals think that we are all one Human race while leftists think the races are different.
Leftists, liberals, Democrats, wackadoodles. All one pack of looney tunes.

Forum List

Back