If Liberals/Democrats Still Can't See the Need for an ARMED Population, They're Beyond Help

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
What does it take to get the Left/Democrats to realize being ARMED is a critically important fact of life ?
Is 1300 dead Israelis, and 29 dead Americans (15 more missing/unaccounted for) enough ?

Maybe the problem is that leftists are afraid of guns, and too terrified of them to even touch them. My leftwing sister will not even visit me, just from knowing that there are 2 guns in my house. :rolleyes:

Part of the problem is the US education system, which is controlled by liberals, and which offers nothing about firearms or law enforcement. Kids grow up with no gun training at all, unless they receive it at home, which won't happen in liberal households, because the parents are just as gun clueless as the kids.

Generally, neither the liberal kids or their liberal parent ever spent one day in a military boot camp being trained about guns. Never spent a day in a police academy. Making matters worse are all the propaganda from the left that guns are more dangerous to the gun owners, than they are helpful. Whoever concocted that myth, must have been really terrified of guns. I have owned and carried guns for almost 60 years. I have never had an accident or got injured from a gun. Dozens of people I know have handled guns their whole lives, The total amount of accidents from them is > Zero.

Maybe we need to bring back the draft, or somehow get all the looney tune liberals out of our schools. 😐

Last edited:
If Elijah McClain had armed himself he might be alive today.

The left are Tyrants. Behind the scenes they want guns. But take ours.

So for years on end they say Every single day. Trump Supporters are evil.

Over time, everyone starts agreeing with them. And that is their intension.

Took Hitler 2 decades to do that ending in WWII

Seeing as how the anti-gun nuts still were against arming school personnel even after the various school shootings, should we have much confidence that they will finally get a brain, after the Israeli massacres ?

What does it take to get the Left/Democrats to realize being ARMED is a critically important fact of life ?
Is 1300 dead Israelis, and 29 dead Americans (15 more missing/unaccounted for) enough ?

Maybe the problem is that leftists are afraid of guns, and too terrified of them to even touch them. My leftwing sister will not even visit me, just from knowing that there are 2 guns in my house. :rolleyes:

Part of the problem is the US education system, which is controlled by liberals, and which offers nothing about firearms or law enforcement. Kids grow up with no gun training at all, unless they receive it at home, which won't happen in liberal households, because the parents are just as gun clueless as the kids.

Generally, neither the liberal kids or their liberal parent ever spent one day in a military boot camp being trained about guns. Never spent a day in a police academy. Making matters worse are all the propaganda from the left that guns are more dangerous to the gun owners, than they are helpful. Whoever concocted that myth, must have been really terrified of guns. I have owned and carried guns for almost 60 years. I have never had an accident or got injured from a gun. Dozens of people I know have handled guns their whole lives, The total amount of accidents from them is > Zero.

Maybe we need to bring back the draft, or somehow get all the looney tune liberals out of our schools. 😐
If every democrat or liberal thought like you there would be no Dem or libs with guns yet that is not the case.

If every democrat or liberal thought like you there would be no Dem or libs with guns yet that is not the case.
If every Democrat or liberal thought like me, there would be few or no mass shootings, and far less crime. If every Israeli thought like me, the October 7 massacre would not have occured.

Millions upon millions go through their entire lives without ever being armed. The right also allows choice either way.
Sure - one can choose to be safe, or one can choose to be a sitting duck. Free to choose. Unfortunately, some people (like schoolkids) don't have a choice. They are victims of idiots who make decisions for them which put them at great risk.

Same thing goes for people in cities (ex. New York) run by Democrat anti-gun nuts, with only the criminals carrying guns, and seeing gun-free zones as invitations for them.

Actually they are caused by the other guy being armed
Oh oh! "ACTUALLY" ALERT!

A liberal is using the ACTUALLY catchword weapon.

Actually, they are caused by the the other guy being armed - WHO IS INVITED TO ATTACK YOU, BY YOU BEING UNARMED.

Sure - one can choose to be safe, or one can choose to be a sitting duck. Free to choose. Unfortunately, some people (like schoolkids) don't have a choice. They are victims of idiots who make decisions for them which put them at great risk.

Same thing goes for people in cities (ex. New York) run by Democrat anti-gun nuts, with only the criminals carrying guns, and seeing gun-free zones as invitations for them.

It's called paranoia.

Avoid the ‘hood and you won’t get shot.

Forum List

Back