Proof God Exists: Here is my 11-Step Logical Proof. Enjoy.

You don't read the posts; you just blab. I've said repeatedly science and the Christian religion are 100% compatible, that Christianity =truth = science.
Yes. You repeatedly make claims you can't support.

Here's your chance. Identify how the act of creation, talking snakes, seas parting, men rising from the dead, global floods wiping most of humanity from the planet, etc., are compatible with science.

Start with how supernatural creation is compatible with science. How does science investigate the supernatural?

Neat way to skirt the question. You aren't big on answering questions, are you? So I'll ask again:

You have never addressed the fact that the staunchest practitioners of Christianity, the canonized saints, have lived extraordinary lives as defined by most logical rational people, and often have accomplished unbelievable feats, while atheists lead all belief groups in alcoholism, drug dependence, broken relationships, and suicides. How do you explain that?

So tell us how ''saints'' provide evidence for your gods?

Yes. You repeatedly make claims you can't support.

Here's your chance. Identify how the act of creation, talking snakes, seas parting, men rising from the dead, global floods wiping most of humanity from the planet, etc., are compatible with science.

Start with how supernatural creation is compatible with science. How does science investigate the supernatural?
Some things are parables, some are explained naturally such as the destruction of Sodom and the parting of the Red Sea. Some things are parables, and some we do not have the capability to understand the science behind.

And once again, the Christian religion is science/knowledge that is yet to be understood by relatively ignorant mankind which is incapable of traveling even to the nearest planet.

You're great at asking questions; not so good on answering them. I'll ask again. Let's see if we can get an answer this time:
You have never addressed the fact that the staunchest practitioners of Christianity, the canonized saints, have lived extraordinary lives as defined by most logical rational people, and often have accomplished unbelievable feats, while atheists lead all belief groups in alcoholism, drug dependence, broken relationships, and suicides.

How do you explain that?

Last edited:
Explained in my OP. Again, you don't read.
The viciously circular ''reasoning'', such as it is, that ''saints'' believing in gods is 'pwoof' of gods is silly.

''Saints'' believing in gods is only proof that saints believe in gods.

Some things are parables, some are explained naturally such as the destruction of Sodom and the parting of the Red Sea. Some things are parables, and some we do not have the capability to understand the science behind.

And once again, the Christian religion is science/knowledge that is yet to be understood by relatively ignorant mankind which is incapable of traveling even to the nearest planet.

You're great at asking questions; not so good on answering them. I'll ask again. Let's see if we can get an answer this time:
You again missed an opportunity to dentify how the act of creation, talking snakes, seas parting, men rising from the dead, global floods wiping most of humanity from the planet, etc., are compatible with science.

As'plain to us how talking snakes are compatible with science,

The viciously circular ''reasoning'', such as it is, that ''saints'' believing in gods is 'pwoof' of gods is silly.

''Saints'' believing in gods is only proof that saints believe in gods.
Let's try this for the fifth time:
You have never addressed the fact that the staunchest practitioners of Christianity, the canonized saints, have lived extraordinary lives as defined by most logical rational people, and often have accomplished unbelievable feats, while atheists lead all belief groups in alcoholism, drug dependence, broken relationships, and suicides.

How do you explain that?

I'll ask until I get an answer.

Let's try this for the fifth time:

How do you explain that?

I'll ask until I get an answer.
You can copy and paste that nonsense as often as you wish.

It just reinforces the fraud you hoped to perpetuate with the ''pwoof of the gods'' thread title.

About those talking snakes. Anything?

If men living to be 900 years old is ''compatible with science'', Shirley, you can identify a science document or journal that a'splains such compatibilities.

You can copy and paste that nonsense as often as you wish.

It just reinforces the fraud you hoped to perpetuate with the ''pwoof of the gods'' thread title.

About those talking snakes. Anything?

If men living to be 900 years old is ''compatible with science'', Shirley, you can identify a science document or journal that a'splains such compatibilities.
Already explained. The bible makes use of parables. Again, you don't read responses.

It's apparent you aren't going to answer the simple straightforward question, and we all know why. Because to do so would be admitting atheism is a horribly destructive belief system, the worst scourge mankind has ever had. And why people would continue to push it, let alone embrace it, is truly beyond any logic.

Last edited:
Already explained. The bible makes use of parables. Again, you don't read responses.

It's apparent you aren't going to answer the simple straightforward question, and we all know why. Because to do so would be admitting atheism is a horribly destructive belief system, the worst scourge mankind has ever had. And why people would continue to push it, let alone embrace it, is truly beyond any logic.
Atheism is not a 'belief'. It seems you don't understand the terms you use.

I couldn't help but notice you failed to support your claims to so many of your tirades.

Yes, I understand your religious beliefs have instilled insensate hatreds for those who don't accept your extremist views. What a shame your religion teaches you to hate with such a passion.

Atheism is not a 'belief'. It seems you don't understand the terms you use.

I couldn't help but notice you failed to support your claims to so many of your tirades.

Yes, I understand your religious beliefs have instilled insensate hatreds for those who don't accept your extremist views. What a shame your religion teaches you to hate with such a passion.
Still no answer? lol. OK. I'll ask a sixth time.

How do you explain that?

Still no answer? lol. OK. I'll ask a sixth time.

How do you explain that?
You need to cut and paste the same tired slogans as a defense mechanism because you failed to address your thread title?

Nothing about your repetitive cutting and pasting brings you any closer to pwoof of the gods.

You need to cut and paste the same tired slogans as a defense mechanism because you failed to address your thread title?

Nothing about your repetitive cutting and pasting brings you any closer to pwoof of the gods.
OK, sister. Well, I'm starting to get bored. Usually when people repeat the same stuff and always have to get the last word, it means they're trolls and they get sent to perma iggy land. I'll give you one last chance to answer the question, then when you refuse for the seventh time, off to iggy land you go. You'll be the 12th leftwing atheist to go. And every time I let another one go, my forum experience gets that much better. But....you get one last chance.

OK, sister. Well, I'm starting to get bored. Usually when people repeat the same stuff and always have to get the last word, it means they're trolls and they get sent to perma iggy land. I'll give you one last chance to answer the question, then when you refuse for the seventh time, off to iggy land you go. You'll be the 12th leftwing atheist to go. And every time I let another one go, my forum experience gets that much better. But....you get one last chance.
I'll give you one last chance to offer a supportable argument. Copying and pasting the same nonsense as a defense mechanism to avoid addressing failed claims is childish.

I'll give you one last chance to offer a supportable argument. Copying and pasting the same nonsense as a defense mechanism to avoid addressing failed claims is childish.
OK, sis. You're gone. Bye.

Forum List

Back