Proof God Exists: Here is my 11-Step Logical Proof. Enjoy.

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022
Ladies and gentlemen, a couple of years ago, I devised a logical proof God exists in response to many requests that I do so. It is based on the Good Fruits argument, using canonized saints of the Catholic Church, who are universally recognized as great people because they lived among the people they served, and usually endured harsh situations at some point in life. All had strong prayer lives, and daily prayer interaction with God. There are five postulates which must be accepted on their face. Here is my proof. I am a former math teacher, so logic is may game. I hope this proof will lead a few atheists to conversion back to God.

1. Postulate #1: A wise person is a good (virtuous) person and a good person is a wise person.
2. Postulate #2: If a person is good (virtuous) in one area, he is good across the board.
3 Therefore, if a person is wise in one area, he is wise across the board.
4. Postulate: #3 Wisdom is Truth.
5 Postulate #4: A canonized saint of the Catholic Church is a person who is universally recognized by the majority to have been a very good person in life.
6 Postulate #5: Canonized saints by definition, were very devout believers in God.
7 Since canonized saints are universally recognized as very good people, then by postulate #1, they are very wise people.
8. Since canonized saints are very wise people, by Postulate #2, they are very wise people in all areas, across the board.
9 Therefore, it is very wise to believe in God, since canonized saints were devout believers in God.
10. And since wisdom is truth by Postulate #3 believing in God is wise and therefore the truth
11. Therefore it is true God exists.

Last edited:
Ladies and gentlemen, a couple of years ago, I devised a logical proof God exists in response to many requests that I do so. It is based on the Good Fruits argument, using canonized saints of the Catholic Church, who are universally recognized as great people because they lived among the people they served, and usually endured harsh situations at some point in life. All had strong prayer lives, and daily prayer interaction with God. There are five postulates which must be accepted on their face. Here is my proof. I am a former math teacher, so logic is may game. I hope this proof will lead a few atheists to conversion back to God.

1. Postulate #1: A wise person is a good (virtuous) person and a good person is a wise person.
2. Postulate #2: If a person is good (virtuous) in one area, he is good across the board.
5 Postulate #4: A canonized saint of the Catholic Church is a person who is universally recognized by the majority to have been a very good person in life.
6 Postulate #5: Canonized saints by definition, were very devout believers in God.
7 Since canonized saints are universally recognized as very good people, then by postulate #1, they are very wise people.
8. Since canonized saints are very wise people, by Postulate #2, they are very wise people in all areas, across the board.
9 Therefore, it is very wise to believe in God, since canonized saints were devout believers in God.
10. And since wisdom is truth by Postulate #3 believing in God is wise and therefore the truth
Makes ABSOLUTELY no sense
Totally devoid of logic

We are made in the image and likeness of God.
If God doesn't exist then neither do we.
And you and I are both crazy. :777:

Good and wise people have always believed in things that proved untrue. Man would never fly, the earth is the center of the universe, etc.

We are made in the image and likeness of God.

Does God have a penis?
If he does, is there a Mrs God?

Does God have a mouth and teeth?
If so, what does he eat?

Does God have a rectum?
Why would he have one if he doesn’t need a digestive system?

If God “Looks like us”
Why would he have all these human features that he doesn’t need?

What I'm seeing here from atheists is long on negative emotional generalizations, short on logical specifics. If you disagree with my proof, what part and why?

I'm looking for intelligent replies here. I just finished up with Fun in Indiana who said he could prove atheism, but then predictably couldn't do it, and he blamed his inability/unwillingness on me and my 'insincerity'.

What I'm seeing here from atheists is long on negative emotional generalizations, short on logical specifics. If you disagree with my proof, what part and why?

I'm looking for intelligent replies here. I just finished up with Fun in Indiana who said he could prove atheism, but then predictably couldn't do it, and he blamed his inability/unwillingness on me and my 'insincerity'.
Your OP is just ridiculous
What you call proof suffers from serious leaps in logic

Makes no sense

Once again, they can't challenge the specifics. I figured they'd at least try. I'm thinking I hit a serious home run here.

By now I figured there would be at least ONE atheist who would try to challenge any part of my proof. So far none have come forth. Can you say 'Grand Slam Home Run"?

#1 A good person is not necessarily wise.
We can start there. I don't have time right now to detail the rest.
Of course a good person is wise. How can you have a good person who isn't wise? Being good is always the wise choice.
Who's next?

Forum List

Back