Proof God Exists: Here is my 11-Step Logical Proof. Enjoy.

Not really. I find the more trolls I eliminate, the better my forum experience is. I waste far less time, and don't get pulled down to the level of the godless trolls, and my threads remain on topic.
It's counterproductive to entertain:

1) people who insult, often profanely
2) people who repeat the same disproven nonsense over and over in order to get the last word

Which are you? You're welcome to be #11.

Last edited:
I've said this many times; If atheism were the correct way, then atheists would lead all belief categories in happiness, sobriety, and achievement, instead of being at the bottom in these categories.

Explain that, atheists. How is this so?
Similarly, if Christianity was the way, christians would lead all belief categories in happiness, sobriety, and achievement. They don't.

It's funny when these "pwoofs of the gods", threads habitually fail to offer pwoofs of any gods.
I offered logical proof of God in my other thread that you have responded to, but I haven't seen your proof to the contrary. Care to offer one?

A few? The church literally managed and maintained a child sex abuse syndicate.
And of course that's ridiculous.
So how do you feel about the 99% of sex abusers who are irreligious? Doesn't that turn you off about irreligion?

Ladies and gentlemen, a couple of years ago, I devised a logical proof God exists in response to many requests that I do so. It is based on the Good Fruits argument, using canonized saints of the Catholic Church, who are universally recognized as great people because they lived among the people they served, and usually endured harsh situations at some point in life. All had strong prayer lives, and daily prayer interaction with God. There are five postulates which must be accepted on their face. Here is my proof. I am a former math teacher, so logic is may game. I hope this proof will lead a few atheists to conversion back to God.

1. Postulate #1: A wise person is a good (virtuous) person and a good person is a wise person.
2. Postulate #2: If a person is good (virtuous) in one area, he is good across the board.
3 Therefore, if a person is wise in one area, he is wise across the board.
4. Postulate: #3 Wisdom is Truth.
5 Postulate #4: A canonized saint of the Catholic Church is a person who is universally recognized by the majority to have been a very good person in life.
6 Postulate #5: Canonized saints by definition, were very devout believers in God.
7 Since canonized saints are universally recognized as very good people, then by postulate #1, they are very wise people.
8. Since canonized saints are very wise people, by Postulate #2, they are very wise people in all areas, across the board.
9 Therefore, it is very wise to believe in God, since canonized saints were devout believers in God.
10. And since wisdom is truth by Postulate #3 believing in God is wise and therefore the truth
11. Therefore it is true God exists.
Does it involve the Babble Fish?

And of course that's ridiculous.
So how do you feel about the 99% of sex abusers who are irreligious? Doesn't that turn you off about irreligion?
How do you feel about making specious, unsupported claims?

I offered logical proof of God in my other thread that you have responded to, but I haven't seen your proof to the contrary. Care to offer one?
Logical proof of supernatural entries? Now that's pretty darn funny.

OK, well, I'll await proof of your claim to the contrary.
I'm not tasked with disproving your claimed "pwoofs". You are making the positive assertion for supernatural gods. Present a supportable argument.

I've seen lots of so called proof of god threads. They were all bullshit. Which one are you talking about?

But isn't that exactly what you're doing when you say man created God?
Not at all. I can come to a rational conclusion that your version of gods is no better supported than any of the earlier versions. For all the thousands of gods invented by superstitious humans, the vast majority have been discarded as mankind has grown and learned about the natural world. Religionism has ceded to knowledge.

Not at all. I can come to a rational conclusion that your version of gods is no better supported than any of the earlier versions. For all the thousands of gods invented by superstitious humans, the vast majority have been discarded as mankind has grown and learned about the natural world. Religionism has ceded to knowledge.
I just find it interesting that man knows so little, the tiniest fraction of all there is to know, yet you claim he is the only creator in the universe, that somehow there was no creator of the infinite and infinitely complex universe. There is nothing rational about tha conclusion.
But the fact is Christian religion = truth = science. 100% compatible. In fact Christianity is science mankind has yet to learn or understand.

Forum List

Back