United Methodist "church" I went by recently had rainbow Welcome sign.. so true Christians.. probably NOT

rightnow909

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2021
Yeh, this "church" had the rainbow sign signifying gays are welcome

which of course makes true Christians feel entirely UNWELCOME

or not AS welcome

so why do these so called "churches" do this?

beats me... looks like it would be bad for business if nothing else..

what... about 4% of the population is gay or bi?

sheez...

Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

Northern Conservative†Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him off the bridge.

-- Emo Philips

Once I saw this guy on a bridge about to jump. I said, "Don't do it!" He said, "Nobody loves me." I said, "God loves you. Do you believe in God?"

He said, "Yes." I said, "Are you a Christian or a Jew?" He said, "A Christian." I said, "Me, too! Protestant or Catholic?" He said, "Protestant." I said, "Me, too! What franchise?" He said, "Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Baptist or Southern Baptist?" He said, "Northern Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist or Northern Liberal Baptist?"

He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist." I said, "Me, too! Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region, or Northern Conservative Baptist Eastern Region?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region." I said, "Me, too!"

Northern Conservative†Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1879, or Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912?" He said, "Northern Conservative Baptist Great Lakes Region Council of 1912." I said, "Die, heretic!" And I pushed him off the bridge.

-- Emo Philips
um... sorry but I don't get the relevancy to OP

I guess u could say that is a big difference btwn Catholic and Protestant "churches"

Catholics disagree but not on the big issues.

The RCC has not changed its view on artificial b control

the protesting "churches"... well, they all disagree and some even ordain fags...

Where does Jesus condemn homosexuals and says they must be persecuted?

Homosexuality is condemned many places in the Bible, the most notable was when the Gay Community of Sodom tried to convert a couple of Almighty God's holy angels to the lifestyle.

But the point is that God loves homos, but he hates their sin and wants them to repent.

Homosexuality is condemned many places in the Bible, the most notable was when the Gay Community of Sodom tried to convert a couple of Almighty God's holy angels to the lifestyle.

But the point is that God loves homos, but he hates their sin and wants them to repent.
Where does Jesus condemn gays and give the flock the ability to persecute homosexuals? Do you think they will repent given vinegar from the church and its members?

I LOL at that first thing... tried to convert angels to their sick lifestyle! I don't think it was exactly that... they didn't care about conversion, just sex...

that's what happens when a human being falls... he keeps falling unless he repents as many times as possible and... just says No to sick stuff.... (not that all humans are weak RE homosexuality... not hardly)

We have to pray for those who do not fight such urges...

Where does Jesus condemn gays and give the flock the ability to persecute homosexuals? Do you think they will repent given vinegar from the church and its members?

No one says to "persecute" homos. Just to call to them to repent of their sins. And that is all that Almighty God asks them to do, turn away from their sin.

Yeh, this "church" had the rainbow sign signifying gays are welcome

which of course makes true Christians feel entirely UNWELCOME

or not AS welcome

so why do these so called "churches" do this?

beats me... looks like it would be bad for business if nothing else..

what... about 4% of the population is gay or bi?

sheez...

so they have their midnight gettogether -

1654221821110.png

and pray they can help the offenders.

Actually it was inhospitality.

Also.

republican_jesus.jpg

And Jesus was actually a hippie.

Helping the poor sounds just like what a Hippie would do.

CTSnzB8UYAAsC4w.jpg

Forum List

Back