Progressive Propaganda: The Voter Fraud Edition

"computer science professors warn that internet elections are seriously vulnerable to bugs and foreign attack."

Nine Companies That Want To Revolutionize Voting Technology

The private sector is NOT to be TRUSTED.

Democratic Operative Explains Voter Fraud: We've Been Bussing People In For Fifty Years

^ Not to be Trusted

image670395.jpg

^ Fair election

What is blockchain? - IBM Blockchain | IBM

Will you feel okay with posting your Social Security Number right here, right now?

You're not on the blockchain are you?

Nope. Why won't you respond to my question?

Your question is out of the blue and not on point.

Any other questions?

Who or what made you into the atavistic curmudgeon you've become?

Will you feel okay with posting your Social Security Number right here, right now?

You're not on the blockchain are you?

Nope. Why won't you respond to my question?

Your question is out of the blue and not on point.

Any other questions?

Who or what made you into the atavistic curmudgeon you've become?

220px-Senator_Harris_official_senate_portrait.jpg

What happened?

Not naming any names but I was sexually assaulted. I don't remember when or where or if it happened, but it happened

The complete lack of “logic” here is astounding...
He wants families with children in these schools to have a voice.
Um...there shouldn’t be families with children in those schools because those families shouldn’t even be here in the United States. They are criminals.

San Francisco just spent over $300K registering 'non-citizens' to vote
DAMN LIAR ^^^

ONLY THE DOCUMENTED FOREIGN NATIONALS ARE ELIGIBLE TO VOTE IN SAN FRANCISCO, AND ONLY TO THE CANDIDATES FOR THE SCHOOL BOARD.

THOSE WHO HAVE THE PROPER WORK VISA WHO HAVE THEIR CHILDREN IN THE SCHOOL OUGHT TO HAVE A SAY, THEY PAY LOCAL, STATE AND FEDERAL TAXES.
Whoah! Easy there, snowflake. If what you’re saying is true, I was unaware of that. I wasn’t “lying”, I misunderstood (again...assuming what you’re saying is accurate).
San Francisco, California, Non-Citizen Voting in School Board Elections Amendment, Proposition N (November 2016) - Ballotpedia

"A yes vote was a vote in favor of amending the city's charter to allow the non-citizen parents or guardians of students who live in the San Francisco Unified School District to vote in school board elections."

Your mea culpa is accepted.
Progressive change the law in Baby steps just a little bit at a time. This is the start. The only problems is I don't think the high court is going to like it.

I don't believe they are excluded.
Well then I was right. I didn’t “lie” and I didn’t even misunderstand. Those families here illegally are criminals. They shouldn’t even be here - so who gives a shit what they want out of our education system? And why are you wing-nuts rewarding their criminal behavior with voting rights in school board elections? :eusa_doh:

We know Red States and supporters of the GOP cannot win on ideas, since the vast majority of our citizens do not benefit from their policies.
That was the left-wing propaganda version. Now for the reality...

Conservatives have dominated on conservative policy. They currently own the White House, the House, the Senate, and 33 of the 50 states. That was done on policy after the American people saw the astounding failure of the left-wing ideology during the MaObama reign of terror. The result of that conservative policy? Unprecedented prosperity for all Americans (especially minorities).

In the 165 year history of the Democrat Party, they have had exactly one “idea”. Surrender your freedom to let government control it. Don’t like your healthcare costs? Let government control it. Don’t like how insurance companies operate? Let government control it. Don’t like what you see with the environment? Let government control it. Don’t like the banking system? Let government control it.

A hundred and sixty-five years and one “idea” (if you can even call it that).

We know Red States and supporters of the GOP cannot win on ideas, since the vast majority of our citizens do not benefit from their policies.
That was the left-wing propaganda version. Now for the reality...

Conservatives have dominated on conservative policy. They currently own the White House, the House, the Senate, and 33 of the 50 states. That was done on policy after the American people saw the astounding failure of the left-wing ideology during the MaObama reign of terror. The result of that conservative policy? Unprecedented prosperity for all Americans (especially minorities).

In the 165 year history of the Democrat Party, they have had exactly one “idea”. Surrender your freedom to let government control it. Don’t like your healthcare costs? Let government control it. Don’t like how insurance companies operate? Let government control it. Don’t like what you see with the environment? Let government control it. Don’t like the banking system? Let government control it.

A hundred and sixty-five years and one “idea” (if you can even call it that).
I am waiting for the punch line "If you don't like it you can change it back."

The private sector is NOT to be TRUSTED.
Agreed. We’ve all seen the illegal and subversive activities that Democrats like George Soros and Tom Steyer have engaged in.

The problem isn’t government or the private sector. It’s the left. They cheat. They lie. They steal. They undertake any and all disgusting activity to impose their views over others.

The left has come up with some of the most absurd excuses in the world not to have clean, proper elections. From racists stuff like "black people don't have ID and can't figure out how to get it" to "there is no voter fraud anyway", to "it will discourage voting". All of it has been proven to be a lie.

When a Democrat in New Hampshire supported voter laws, voter turnout was better than the national average.
Gardner backed a New Hampshire voter ID law that passed in 2011, despite warnings that it would decrease voter turnout. He said New Hampshire’s voter turnout in the following year’s presidential election was 14.2 percentage points higher than the national average, and that in 2016, New Hampshire’s general election turnout was 14.5 percentage points higher than the national average.

Why This Democrat Wants to Restore Confidence in Voting Integrity

the only frauds is rightwingnut trumpkins defrauding citizens out of their votes.

The left has come up with some of the most absurd excuses in the world not to have clean, proper elections. From racists stuff like "black people don't have ID and can't figure out how to get it" to "there is no voter fraud anyway", to "it will discourage voting". All of it has been proven to be a lie.

When a Democrat in New Hampshire supported voter laws, voter turnout was better than the national average.
Gardner backed a New Hampshire voter ID law that passed in 2011, despite warnings that it would decrease voter turnout. He said New Hampshire’s voter turnout in the following year’s presidential election was 14.2 percentage points higher than the national average, and that in 2016, New Hampshire’s general election turnout was 14.5 percentage points higher than the national average.

the only frauds is rightwingnut trumpkins defrauding citizens out of their votes.
Yeah, the republican Senator in North Dakota that voted against Kavanaugh is telling hunters that if they vote they will lose their hunting license in Minnesota. Talk about desperate.
Heidi Heitkamp to hunters: Vote and lose your hunting license

The evidence proves you wrong. But then again, if you were capable of accepting evidence and reality, you wouldn’t be a Dumbocrat.

The Democrats continue their disgusting and desperate efforts to steal elections. I guess that’s what one has to resort to when they’ve been thoroughly defeated on the battlefield of ideas.
Democrats have done their best to play up those supposed consequences days before the election and as Heitkamp trails in the polls by double digits. A Facebook ad paid for by the party blares: “ATTENTION HUNTERS: If you vote in North Dakota, you may forfeit hunting licenses you have in other states. If you want to keep your out-of-state hunting licenses, you may not want to vote in North Dakota.”
Wow...encouraging people not to vote. How “democratic” of the Democrats. Here is one of their sitting Senators:
Heitkamp said “it is really important people understand the consequences of voting.”
The “consequences of voting”? I didn’t know there was a “consequence” to voting. I thought there was only a consequence to not voting.

Heidi Heitkamp to hunters: Vote and lose your hunting license

The left continues to engage in voter fraud. They know if they don’t steal elections, they will never hold public office.
After presenting for inspection 205 provisional ballots to the Broward County canvassing board, it was discovered that 20 ballots with mismatched signatures that had already been deemed invalid and were illegal votes were mixed in with valid ballots. They were integrated into a stack of legal ballots awaiting being added to the vote totals in the tight race.
These “mistakes” happen over and over and over wherever the left is involved.

Broward Elections Supervisor Snipes mixed illegal ballots with valid ones waiting to be added

The left continues to engage in voter fraud. They know if they don’t steal elections, they will never hold public office.
But on Twitter on Saturday, Georgia’s Democratic Party announced they had discovered “thousands of new *absentee*, *early*, and *Election Day* votes,” which had not been counted, and that are narrowing the gap.
Ever notice how Dumbocrats “find” votes when they lose an election but never when they win one?

Democrats find ‘thousands of new votes’ in Georgia, claim they’re ‘closing the gap’ for governor

Voter fraud is real and rampant (despite the lies of the left)...
Nine Los Angeles residents face criminal charges for using cash and cigarettes to entice homeless people to fraudulently sign voter registration forms or ballot initiatives, according to the Los Angeles Times.
Every time voter fraud is proven, the left whines about the media reporting it. Well, they can’t do that now. The L.A. Times is about as left-wing as it gets.

Homeless in LA were paid for signatures on voter registration forms and ballot initiatives

Bwahahaha! The Dumbocrat accidentally admits the left is responsible for voter suppression!
During an interview with CNN's Jake Tapper, Stacey Abrams accused her gubernatorial opponent, Republican Brian Kemp of voter suppression. Abrams cited the “use it or lose it” policy that requires voter rolls be purged of voters who do not participate in the election process; however, in her haste, Abrams hadn't considered it was her party that created and passed the policy.
The left doesn't even support their own policies when they forget that they are their own policies! :lmao:

WATCH: Dem Stacey Abrams unintentionally blamed her own party for stealing the election — FAIL

Forum List

Back