Pro Soccer players booed for taking a knee during National Anthem

Texas was the last state to free their slaves. What in the hell was this guy expecting? Texas is famous for being a racist state. Not far behind Mississippi and Alabama.

Slavery has always been Democrat's thing.

Poor Asclepias is not realizing that he's still a slave.

By my definition? What definition of mine are you referring to? State it.
If you call me a crybaby for disapproval of the atheletes taking a knee that makes you a crybaby too for your criticism of me

If you call me a crybaby for disapproval of the atheletes taking a knee that makes you a crybaby too for your criticism of me

"by your own definition your having an opinion about this makes you a crybaby"

Did my definition say that anyone with an opinion is a crybaby? Can you show me where I said that?

Or is this just another one of your "99%" statements that has zero support?

"by your own definition your having an opinion about this makes you a crybaby"

Did my definition say that anyone with an opinion is a crybaby? Can you show me where I said that?

Or is this just another one of your "99%" statements that has zero support?
I think we have wandered far off the story

to recap, a clueless professional soccer player in Dallas took a knee during the National Anthem and was whining about the negative fan reaction to his disrespect

and if I had been there I would have booed him too

Last edited:
I think we have wandered far off the story

to recap, a clueless professional soccer player in Dallas took a knee during the National Anthem and was whining about the nagative fan reaction to his disrespect

and if I had been there I would have booed him too

Oh. So you can't show me where I defined crybaby as anyone having an opinion on this.

Try to do better.

"you betcha I am easily offended"
You lie as usual

just like your post implying that the high school football team was kneeling during the anthem when they werent

here is my full quote

"you betcha I am easily offended by disrespect to the flag”

Do you have a problem with them kneeling?
Thats a silly question considering all I have posted about it already

yes I object to their disrespect toward my country

You made the distinction that it wasn't during the national anthem. Doesn't seem to have made a difference as you had an issue with it anyway. Sounds to me like you're just easily offended.

Crybaby.

Texas was the last state to free their slaves. What in the hell was this guy expecting? Texas is famous for being a racist state. Not far behind Mississippi and Alabama.

Factually incorrect. Missouri, Maryland, Kentucky and Delaware kept slavery until December 1865 when the 13th Amendment was ratified by the GOP.

Long after "juneteenth".

And remember this here, Biden is a Delawareite. Ask him about his racist heritage.
Asslips doesnt know real history. He only knows his made up fantasy history.

I guess you guys can add soccer to all the things you're boycotting.

Maybe you guys can stick with ballet and synchronized swimming so that they don't hurt your delicate feelings.
No Americans watch soccer anyways. :auiqs.jpg:
Maybe if they have family involved in the game..

Football, basketball, baseball, Nascar, soccer.

What sport can you watch without getting your delicate feelings hurt? Water polo maybe?
UFC! You wont see any douche bags kneeling in the Octagon, or at least not for political reasons.

Forum List

Back