Pro Soccer players booed for taking a knee during National Anthem

Texas was the last state to free their slaves. What in the hell was this guy expecting? Texas is famous for being a racist state. Not far behind Mississippi and Alabama.

Factually incorrect. Missouri, Maryland, Kentucky and Delaware kept slavery until December 1865 when the 13th Amendment was ratified by the GOP.

Long after "juneteenth".

And remember this here, Biden is a Delawareite. Ask him about his racist heritage.
Show proof of your claims.
Slave states and free states - Wikipedia although still on the books in Texas it was outlawed by the emancipation act and so all slaves were freed.

You like it, you watch it. What we NON LIBERAL RETARDS watch is what the majority of Americans watch.

What sports are you able to watch without getting offended?
I personally don't watch any sports haven't for years, they are all boring as hell. But if I still watched Football I would have stopped when the kneeling started.

MLS sucks anyway. Premier and La Liga is where it’s at. The diffence in skill is night and day. MLS players should worry about their skill level and stop making social statements no one wants to here.

You like it, you watch it. What we NON LIBERAL RETARDS watch is what the majority of Americans watch.

What sports are you able to watch without getting offended?
I personally don't watch any sports haven't for years, they are all boring as hell. But if I still watched Football I would have stopped when the kneeling started.

That's smart. Gotta look for things that don't make you upset when you're so easily offended.

You can call it whatever you want, but you sound like a sensitive crybaby to me.
Its a free country and libs like you have a right to disrespect the flag

And I have a right to be offended by your disrespect

Forum List

Back