Pro Soccer players booed for taking a knee during National Anthem

Texas was the last state to free their slaves. What in the hell was this guy expecting? Texas is famous for being a racist state. Not far behind Mississippi and Alabama.
That was 150 years ago

Frisco Texas is very upscale

they have all the modern conveniences you will find anywhere

not to mention that soccer fans tend to be effete liberals, many of whom are economic refugees from California

these kids are just clueless jocks with a child's brain in an adult body
There are parts of Texas that are indeed modern and not racist but you are kidding yourself if you believe most of the state is like that. I've been there.
Prove it.

We will remember this post the next time you whine about Trump.

Go ahead. I don’t think you even know what you’re trying to argue.
I know exactly what im arguing. Im pointing out your hypocrisy. How fucking dumb do you have to be to reveal hypocrisy? I mean we are all hypocrites in some ways, but most of us are smart enough to conceal it. You set yourself up for defeat because, you are a fucking retard.

UFC! You wont see any douche bags kneeling in the Octagon, or at least not for political reasons.

I’m glad you have a sport to watch that doesn’t upset you, at least for now.
Nah, "woke" shitbags are shunned in MMA. Your nonsense has no place in my sport.

You were saying?

1597511465126.png

UFC! You wont see any douche bags kneeling in the Octagon, or at least not for political reasons.

Nah, "woke" shitbags are shunned in MMA. Your nonsense has no place in my sport.

You were saying?

View attachment 375368
Let us know how many Twitter or Instagram followers he has. You wont earn fans in MMA with that shit.

Edit: I looked it up. He has 2,600 Twitter followers! LOL :laugh:

You were saying?

View attachment 375368
Hey, did you know your kneeling hero almost beat up his dad the day before that? Why are all the kneelers immoral people?

You were saying?

View attachment 375368
Hey, did you know your kneeling hero almost got into a fist fight with his dad the day before that? Why are all the kneelers immoral people?

Hey, did you know that you were just disproven?

"UFC! You wont see any douche bags kneeling in the Octagon"

Whoops! Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

You were saying?

View attachment 375368
All of this will not change anything. Much of it has to come from the individuals. And they are being given a free ride.

You were saying?

View attachment 375368
All of this will not change anything. Much of it has to come from the individuals. And they are being given a free ride.

I don't care. I was just showing that to the other guy because he claimed that it wouldn't happen. Whoops!

You were saying?

View attachment 375368

I don't care. I was just showing that to the other guy because he claimed that it wouldn't happen. Whoops!
One guy kneeling is not the same thing we see in other sports. Also, i bet you he doesnt do it again. MMA fans wont put up with it.

You were saying?

View attachment 375368

One guy kneeling is not the same thing we see in other sports. Also, i bet you he doesnt do it again. MMA fans wont put up with it.

You need some help moving those goal posts? They look heavy.

You were saying?

View attachment 375368

I still think it's hilarious that the one example you found was a guy no one saw kneel because he was on the ESPN+ prelims. Also, it is endlessly amusing to me that the one guy you found almost beat up his dad the day before he kneeled on tv. :laugh:

You were saying?

View attachment 375368

I still think it's hilarious that the one example you found was a guy no one saw kneel because he was on the ESPN+ prelims. Also, it is endlessly amusing to me that the one guy you found almost beat up his dad the day before he kneeled on tv. :laugh:

One example is all it takes to disprove your statement.

"UFC! You wont see any douche bags kneeling in the Octagon, or at least not for political reasons."

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?

You were saying?

View attachment 375368

One example is all it takes to disprove your statement.

"UFC! You wont see any douche bags kneeling in the Octagon, or at least not for political reasons."

Do you ever get tired of being wrong?
Yeah, i was wrong. We did see one douche bag. Thanks for letting me know. I will now harass him for it on Twitter, and ill complain about how boring of a fighter he is to Dana and Sean Shelby so he gets cut as soon as he loses 2 in a row.

Forum List

Back