England Players Boo'd For 'Taking The Knee' By Their Own Fans Before Rumania Match

Oz and the Orchestra

Platinum Member
May 25, 2020
Lake District England

Disgraceful that England fans should boo their own team simply for taking the knee in support of the BLM campaign which is international.
What were they thinking? That black lives don't matter? Many of the England players are black and have experienced racism first hand and very recently. Striker Marcus Rashford received over 70 racist abuse texts after his team Man Utd. were beaten by Villareal in the Europa League Final. Amazingly one of the most abusive texts came from a maths teacher. Fair enough say he played crap if you think that, but what has his race and the fact he is black got to do with it? Marcus has since the England incident come out and said the England team will continue taking the knee before all their games in the European Nations Cup, so in other words, 'fuck em!'

Disgraceful that England fans should boo their own team simply for taking the knee in support of the BLM campaign which is international.
What were they thinking? That black lives don't matter? Many of the England players are black and have experienced racism first hand and very recently. Striker Marcus Rashford received over 70 racist abuse texts after his team Man Utd. were beaten by Villareal in the Europa League Final. Amazingly one of the most abusive texts came from a maths teacher. Fair enough say he played crap if you think that, but what has his race and the fact he is black got to do with it? Marcus has since the England incident come out and said the England team will continue taking the knee before all their games in the European Nations Cup, so in other words, 'fuck em!'
Ya ever think they just want to watch a soccer game instead of a political rally???

Use a couple brain cells to do it

white-countries-lets-go-be-oppressed-remember-white-western-culture-9883638.png

They done it twice in the space of a couple of days at both matches. Good on them.

You've got it wrong though as Southgate tried to say it wasn't for BLM or their political beliefs it was for solidarity in the fight against racism and equality - that's just his way of justifying it.

What about the black players who raise their fists in the air whilst kneeling - that's a black power symbol - that's fuck-all to do with racism and equality.

Conversely what about black players who refuse to take the knee and have spoken out against it - are they racist too?

BLM and taking the knee is too toxic a gesture. There was zero boo's when England players or any players wore t-shirts saying 'Kick It Out' and 'Show Racism The Red Card' both were legitimate, anti-racism projects which were fine and people were happy to participate in.

The very fact that you've got John McDonnell as one of the loudest voices calling the England fans racist is quite remarkable considering he was a vocal supporter of the IRA and their campaign of terror which killed hundreds of innocent people in the UK, Gary Lineker who we are still waiting on taking refugees into his house as promised and Dianne Abbott who can't count as the 3 loudest voices on this says it all.

The elites and the politicians don't get it and probably never will.

Why is it OK for the players to express themselves taking a knee, but the supporters can't exercise their freedoms of expression by boo'ing it? this is where this nonsense starts to go down the compelled route - which we all seen coming.

I'll end this post by saying I agree wholeheartedly with you on the actual racist abuse that Marcus Rashford got being absolutely abhorrent. This is a guy that's done a lot of good work ensuring all kids could be fed during the summer holidays irrespective of their families incomes. He deserves more respect than that.

Genuine, straight-up racism is horrid but it has to be genuine racist - boo'ing BLM gestures isn't genuine racism no matter how hard some folk want it to be.

Players will realize that they depend on fans not the other way around.
The majority of fans are backing the players. Applause drowned out the racist shits. I am Welsh but even I am cheering |England this time. The England team are doing the job that our useless government should be doing.
That a lie. Some fans did clap but it wasn't the majority.

There's plenty videos out there that proves it.

The majority of fans are backing the players. Applause drowned out the racist shits. I am Welsh but even I am cheering |England this time. The England team are doing the job that our useless government should be doing.

You must be talking about a rangers game.

You want your government on its knees?

The proof is in ticket sales and merchandising. The same thing here. Blacks puff up with their own hot air farts. Then the money stops.

You must be talking about a rangers game.
Our players were one of the first to stop taking the knee. Delighted when that happened.

In fact, I was one of the 4 thousand lucky ones inside the stadium in Lyon last summer for the pre-season tournament when Rangers played Lyon and Nice and the small group of Rangers fans and the fans of Lyon and Nice boo'd the kneeling. The players knew it.

Any Rangers games I've watched this season on TV with a crowd, everyone's boo'd at the screens.

Mates of mine were at the Champions League final the other week both Chelsea and Man City fans boo'd (although like the England games there was some clapping too)

In fact there's been loads of boo's at games in front of fans.

You under-estimate the sense of feeling for a lot of football supporters on this.

Kudos to all the teams that have refused to take a knee.

Just watched a video there actually that appeared on my Facebook's timeline - Hungary vs Republic of Ireland

Hungary players refusing to kneel and the whole crowd boo'ing at the Irish taking the knee ... none of this mixed reaction shit where there's boo's with some clapping too - this was thousands boo'ing and whistling :love_ya4:

ALL LIVES MATTER. What makes you think that only black lives have that claim? Racist!

Ha ha...what the fuck's he talking about?
There may be an organisation called BLM but they have nothing to do with it.
I know that the vast majority of folks who have used the 'taking the knee' did in support of the victim and in sympathy over a single incident. The murder of George Floyd by police. That is where their support starts and ends. They know fuck all about some group who call themselves BLM and don't care. This group didn't invent a policeman kneeling on the neck of George Floyd for nearly 9 minutes and the protests are a direct reflection of that and nothing more

Many nations see BLM flags overseas or on embassies with American flags as a weakness of the United States. Come on...let a hundred million more people in our nation the several years. See the final results.

I know that the vast majority of folks who have used the 'taking the knee' did in support of the victim and in sympathy over a single incident. The murder of George Floyd by police. That is where their support starts and ends. They know fuck all about some group who call themselves BLM and don't care. This group didn't invent a policeman kneeling on the neck of George Floyd for nearly 9 minutes and the protests are a direct reflection of that and nothing more

Why would anyone across the pond give a fuck about this? What is next Paki Rape Gang Lives Matter?

You are a moron--BLM was around and protesting long before anyone had ever heard of Floyd. They just used that as an excuse to detract from the democrats non-message. STFU on subjects you know nothing about. Google it.

Why would anyone across the pond give a fuck about this? What is next Paki Rape Gang Lives Matter?

Another one and you guessed it, back to "Paki Rape Gangs". Go back and read what I wrote about the Yew Tree rapists.

Forum List

Back