Pro Soccer players booed for taking a knee during National Anthem

Your definition is that they are opposed to kneeling.

Not true. And nobody asked you.

Go back to watching your synchronized swimming unless that upsets you too.
LOL now who is crying?

I'm crying by telling you that you're wrong and that you should go watch synchronized swimming?

Ok then.
You are claiming people telling you that kneeling is wrong are crying.

LOL now who is crying?

I'm crying by telling you that you're wrong and that you should go watch synchronized swimming?

Ok then.

I didn't make that claim. You assumed incorrectly or misunderstood.

Just about as boring as MSL.

They're nobodies

What's MSL?

Miniscule Soccer League....that nobody gives a shit about.

Although I'd watch to see this Reggie catch a water bottle upside his noodle

They're nobodies

What's MSL?

These "nobodies" that you're talking about. Ok.

LOL now who is crying?

Ok then.

I didn't make that claim. You assumed incorrectly or misunderstood.
You are not claiming they are crying then?

They're nobodies

What's MSL?

Seriously it's like Reggie who?

Never heard of the shitstain

They're nobodies

What's MSL?

Seriously it's like Reggie who?

Never heard of the shitstain

I don't know. You're the one who keeps talking about him.

1597461004007.png

Here, let me help you guys out. This is Nick Bosa. Nick Bosa is a defensive lineman on the San Francisco 49ers, my favorite team. He's a really promising young player who was recently drafted.

And he's a Trump supporter.

Did that make me boycott my favorite team? Did that make me stop watching football entirely? Did I throw a fit because some player on my favorite team has different beliefs than me? No. Because I'm not a child expecting everyone to conform to my beliefs.

We're a diverse country with many different beliefs and opinions. I have coworkers who are diametrically opposed to me on everything. I have friends who will not see eye-to-eye with me. I have family members who are completely different from me on all things politics. Would it be mature of me to tell my aunt that I never want to talk to her again because of her different beliefs? To me, that sounds like a whiny, over-reacting crybaby.

I'm not going to stop loving my aunt because she believes differently than I do. And I'm not going to stop loving football because somebody on my team believes differently than I do. It would be incredibly naive for anyone to think that 53 independent men on an organization are going to be aligned perfectly with every single one of your political opinions. It's just not going to happen. And it's not important.

I like seeing Bosa succeed. I want him to be one of the best players in the league.

Texas was the last state to free their slaves. What in the hell was this guy expecting? Texas is famous for being a racist state. Not far behind Mississippi and Alabama.
That was 150 years ago

Frisco Texas is very upscale

they have all the modern conveniences you will find anywhere

not to mention that soccer fans tend to be effete liberals, many of whom are economic refugees from California

these kids are just clueless jocks with a child's brain in an adult body
There are parts of Texas that are indeed modern and not racist but you are kidding yourself if you believe most of the state is like that. I've been there.
Thanks for not staying. We don't like you racists in Texas.

View attachment 375169

Here, let me help you guys out. This is Nick Bosa. Nick Bosa is a defensive lineman on the San Francisco 49ers, my favorite team. He's a really promising young player who was recently drafted.

And he's a Trump supporter.

Did that make me boycott my favorite team? Did that make me stop watching football entirely? Did I throw a fit because some player on my favorite team has different beliefs than me? No. Because I'm not a child expecting everyone to conform to my beliefs.

We're a diverse country with many different beliefs and opinions. I have coworkers who are diametrically opposed to me on everything. I have friends who will not see eye-to-eye with me. I have family members who are completely different from me on all things politics. Would it be mature of me to tell my aunt that I never want to talk to her again because of her different beliefs? To me, that sounds like a whiny, over-reacting crybaby.

I'm not going to stop loving my aunt because she believes differently than I do. And I'm not going to stop loving football because somebody on my team believes differently than I do. It would be incredibly naive for anyone to think that 53 independent men on an organization are going to be aligned perfectly with every single one of your political opinions. It's just not going to happen. And it's not important.

I like seeing Bosa succeed. I want him to be one of the best players in the league.
Nobody gives a shit about the NFL anymore.

Forum List

Back