Pro Soccer players booed for taking a knee during National Anthem

Mac-7

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 2019

"You can't even have support from your own fans in your own stadium," FC Dallas defender Reggie Cannon said. "It's baffling to me."

poor clueless Reggie

you thought most Americans hate their country as much as you do?

I guess not

"You can't even have support from your own fans in your own stadium," FC Dallas defender Reggie Cannon said. "It's baffling to me."

poor clueless Reggie

I guess not
F you Reggie, move to Libphuckistan, put on your Burkah and play for those assholes.

Texas was the last state to free their slaves. What in the hell was this guy expecting? Texas is famous for being a racist state. Not far behind Mississippi and Alabama.

Factually incorrect. Missouri, Maryland, Kentucky and Delaware kept slavery until December 1865 when the 13th Amendment was ratified by the GOP.

Long after "juneteenth".

And remember this here, Biden is a Delawareite. Ask him about his racist heritage.

poor clueless Reggie

I guess not
WONDERFUL to hear! Thanks for the post.

Texas was the last state to free their slaves. What in the hell was this guy expecting? Texas is famous for being a racist state. Not far behind Mississippi and Alabama.
That was 150 years ago

Frisco Texas is very upscale

they have all the modern conveniences you will find anywhere

not to mention that soccer fans tend to be effete liberals, many of whom are economic refugees from California

these kids are just clueless jocks with a child's brain in an adult body

When people buy a ticket for a sporting event, they have the right to boo. This is why the NFL and MLB are doing their protests against the flag this year. They would get booed off the field if the stands weren't empty.

That was 150 years ago

not to mention that soccer fans tend to be effete liberals, many of whom are economic refugees from California

Exactly, Mac, exactly.

I guess you guys can add soccer to all the things you're boycotting.

Maybe you guys can stick with ballet and synchronized swimming so that they don't hurt your delicate feelings.

Factually incorrect. Missouri, Maryland, Kentucky and Delaware kept slavery until December 1865 when the 13th Amendment was ratified by the GOP.

Long after "juneteenth".

And remember this here, Biden is a Delawareite. Ask him about his racist heritage.
Show proof of your claims.

That was 150 years ago

There are parts of Texas that are indeed modern and not racist but you are kidding yourself if you believe most of the state is like that. I've been there.

When people buy a ticket for a sporting event, they have the right to boo. This is why the NFL and MLB are doing their protests against the flag this year. They would get booed off the field if the stands weren't empty.
"informative"

Maybe you guys can stick with ballet and synchronized swimming so that they don't hurt your delicate feelings.
No Americans watch soccer anyways. :auiqs.jpg:
Maybe if they have family involved in the game..

No Americans watch soccer anyways. :auiqs.jpg:
Maybe if they have family involved in the game..

Football, basketball, baseball, Nascar, soccer.

What sport can you watch without getting your delicate feelings hurt? Water polo maybe?

Forum List

Back