This Is How Clueless National Anthem Kneelers Are >>

protectionist

Diamond Member
Oct 20, 2013
Major League Soccer is the only major professional sports league in the U.S. allowing fans to attend games, and fans in Dallas quickly voiced their disapproval for kneeling during the national anthem.

First of all the overwhelming majority of fans expressed their disapproval by refusing to go to the game at all, with only 3,000 seats filled (out of 20,500) seat capacity, although the seating is reduced due to the coronavirus. 17,500 seats empty.

Despite the small crowd, the fans booed the kneeling traitors viciously. Of course they did. These clowns are lucky they weren't physically attacked, and had the shit beat out of them. Obviously, these young fools haven't lived very long and likely have no clue about the "oppression" they think they are protesting about.

One example is 22 year old Reggie Cannon, who claims to have been disgusted by the boos. “You can’t even have support from your own fans in your own stadium. It’s baffling to me,” Cannon said. Can anyone believe how ignorant this fool is ? Hundreds of thousands of military folks have lost limbs and lives for the USA, and he thinks it's OK to disrespect it, over a deluded idea about racial injustice.

Actually, yes, there IS racial injustice, but it is against white people (Affirmative Action), not blacks like Reggie Cannon. Nitwit Cannon calls the booing "disgraceful." This idiot really doesn't realize that the booing is a very soft reaction to the very extreme, very disgraceful act that he, and his fellow nitwits are engaging in.

Those of us who have served in the military, and who have lost family members in wars, know the painful experience of the expression "Freedom Is Not Free", and have no acceptance of overpaid, spoiled brats, who disrespect the nation.

1597439442678.png

I have sent all my Tampa Bay Rays and Tampa Bay Buccanears clothes to their offices in a big box. Cut the stuff up ( T-Shirts, sweatshirts, 1 jacket, hats) so nobody could use them.

1597445086829.png

Forum List

Back