Pro Soccer players booed for taking a knee during National Anthem

not in the statement where he discussed why he kneeled.

he was clear that he was showing disrespect to a nation that supposedly did bad stuff, and blah, blah, blah.

the nation is made up of us. so the shit he said about the country, was shit he said about us.

any patriot that is also a football fan, or a fan of any sport where they anti-american asshole are insulting them,

needs to consider if they want to celebrate and cheer for people that have nothing but contempt and hate for them.

imo, they should all be treated like the anti-american pieces of shit they are.

Once again, I’m not anti-American,’’ he said again later that evening. “I love America.”

so, we have conflicting words. i will judge him by his actions.

during an unity ritual where standing is done to show patriotism or love of country,

he does the opposite.

what is the opposite of patriotism and love of country?

I believe he's saying that he loves this country but thinks it can be better.

why the fuck should he, or any libs, love this country, if this country is as shitty as they pretend to believe it is?

Because it's pretty awesome here. Just not perfect.

that is not what we hear from you libs.

until we point out, especially in the context of elections, your anti-americanism, it is always about how terrible the nation is, has always been, ect ect ect.

but, when we point out that you hate US and/or that you or your words or actions should be judged in light of that,

suddenly, you are shocked that we would question your patriotism.

i've had libs, ridicule the idea of patriotism, and literally in the next sentence claim to be patriots.

and fully expect to be taken seriously.

I don't speak for anyone else. I love this country.

Take your issues up with them.

he was clear that he was showing disrespect to a nation that supposedly did bad stuff, and blah, blah, blah.

the nation is made up of us. so the shit he said about the country, was shit he said about us.

any patriot that is also a football fan, or a fan of any sport where they anti-american asshole are insulting them,

needs to consider if they want to celebrate and cheer for people that have nothing but contempt and hate for them.

Once again, I’m not anti-American,’’ he said again later that evening. “I love America.”

during an unity ritual where standing is done to show patriotism or love of country,

he does the opposite.

why the fuck should he, or any libs, love this country, if this country is as shitty as they pretend to believe it is?

until we point out, especially in the context of elections, your anti-americanism, it is always about how terrible the nation is, has always been, ect ect ect.

but, when we point out that you hate US and/or that you or your words or actions should be judged in light of that,

i've had libs, ridicule the idea of patriotism, and literally in the next sentence claim to be patriots.

if you love this country, why are you siding with people that openly express their hate for it, during the national fucking anthem?

your claim does not match your actions.

It always comes down to libs, conservatives, etc. How dumb is that? Really dumb.

groups are real. you don't like it? that's one thing. you pretend they are not real, that doesn't effect the fact that they are real.

he does the opposite.

if you love this country, why are you siding with people that openly express their hate for it, during the national fucking anthem?

I disagree on them hating this country.

he does the opposite.

their actions are clear. your denial is just you admitting to be willfully blind. at best.

they are anti-american assholes and you are on their side.

i am on the side of America and American patriots.

he does the opposite.

their actions are clear. your denial is just you admitting to be willfully blind. at best.

We disagree.

he does the opposite.

We disagree.

do we?

i can see that doing the opposite of what is done to show love of country, is "speech" stating the opposite of love, ie hate.

you claim to not see the obvious message.

your denial is not credible. more likely than an honest disagreement, is that you are lying, to hide how hideously anti-american you lefties are.

with all due respect. your stated position is just not credible.

he does the opposite.

We disagree.

do we?

i can see that doing the opposite of what is done to show love of country, is "speech" stating the opposite of love, ie hate.

you claim to not see the obvious message.

your denial is not credible. more likely than an honest disagreement, is that you are lying, to hide how hideously anti-american you lefties are.

with all due respect. your stated position is just not credible.

Think what you want.

Forum List

Back