So Lauryn Hill was a dead beat mom and used to beat the crap out of her daughter. Guess who is to blame.

Rocko

Platinum Member
Gold Supporting Member
Aug 30, 2011
NY
Thats right whitey and systemic racism. A) Don’t have kids with scumbags and expect them to be responsible fathers. B) Take care of your kids, it’s not the responsibility of your parents. C) Don’t beat your kids like a drum, otherwise they’ll grow up to be fucked up.

Thats right whitey and systemic racism. A) Don’t have kids with scumbags and expect them to be responsible fathers. B) Take care of your kids, it’s not the responsibility of your parents. C) Don’t beat your kids like a drum, otherwise they’ll grow up to be fucked up.

And the liberals will eat it up.
Just another example of the endless ways to excuse depravity among the protected classes.
Beat the shit out of your children and get called out for it.... NO PROBLEM.... I'll pull the race card!! Thats it!!
And now you are supposed to both excuse me and exalt me at the same time!!!

Last edited:
I'm white and although my mother wasn't so bad my grandmother would beat your ass with whatever she could get her hands on.

I broke that slavery cycle shit for good with my kids. My parents broke it with us when we were 10 but before that we got our asses beat for everything we did wrong. My mom realized first it was the slave cycle and stopped it. I had the bravery to tell her I wasnt a slave.

I broke that slavery cycle shit for good with my kids. My parents broke it with us when we were 10 but before that we got our asses beat for everything we did wrong. My mom realized first it was the slave cycle and stopped it. I had the bravery to tell her I wasnt a slave.
First intelligent thing I've heard you say. You have my white approval (for now)

I don't know why parents can't just take the privileges away for however long they think that their kids should be separated from them, especially when there are so many to pick from: TV, radio, video games, phone usage, time with friends, driving, etc. and yeah, the grounding can go on forever just like a prison sentence if that is what the parent chooses for their children.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

Forum List

Back