Pro Soccer players booed for taking a knee during National Anthem

yes, a little upset.

I thought so. You sounded upset.

what is it to you? why are you here, commenting on my natural response to anti-american assholes, being anti-american assholes?

Discussing the topic. Isn't that why we're all here?

my feelings are not the topic.

so, why are you asking about them? do you have a point to make? or are you just going to dance around it?

Just making an observation.

do you agree that someone who would kneel during the national anthem is an anti-american piece of shit,

or are you here to side with the anti-american pieces of shit?

I don't have a problem with it.

Count me as one who could care less if they kneel or not. I don't watch sports for the anthem. I don't watch pro soccer. They have ZERO affect on the nation. Learn to ignore. I'm on neither side. Fathom that.

if the players have contempt for the fans, why should the fans not have contempt for the players?

yes, a little upset.

what is it to you? why are you here, commenting on my natural response to anti-american assholes, being anti-american assholes?

so, why are you asking about them? do you have a point to make? or are you just going to dance around it?

do you agree that someone who would kneel during the national anthem is an anti-american piece of shit,

but instead of being clear about that, you dance around asking me about my feelings, as though my being "upset" with bad behavior was inappropriate.

anyone that would kneel during the anthem, is an anti-american piece of shit.

anti-american pieces of shit, should not be celebrated by american fans.

The fans don't have to watch. What you cannot figure out is that all they want is attention. Bso simply ignore. I'm not reacting and I'm not taking a stand for anything that doesn't affect me directly. Not my job. Let other lesser thinkers do that

yes, a little upset.

but instead of being clear about that, you dance around asking me about my feelings, as though my being "upset" with bad behavior was inappropriate.

I already explained my stance earlier.

The fans don't have to watch. What you cannot figure out is that all they want is attention. Bso simply ignore. I'm not reacting and I'm not taking a stand for anything that doesn't affect me directly. Not my job. Let other lesser thinkers do that

don't care about their motives. they are being anti-american pieces of shit during the national anthem.

they need to be outcast from society as the pieces of shit they are.

yes, a little upset.

then later, you started talking to me, about my feelings, and dancing around shit.

my point stands.

yes, a little upset.

then later, you started talking to me, about my feelings, and dancing around shit.

my point stands.

K.

yes, a little upset.

my point stands.

K.

thanks.

i can't stand the people that play the silly games of pretending not to be able to make the connection, between doing the exact opposite of what is done to show loyalty and unity.

yes, a little upset.

my point stands.

K.

thanks.

i can't stand the people that play the silly games of pretending not to be able to make the connection, between doing the exact opposite of what is done to show loyalty and unity.

You're welcome.

You are making a big deal over nothing. Political views don't really matter. Deal with it.

yes, a little upset.

my point stands.

K.

thanks.

You're welcome.

imo, a big part of team sports is the fans identifying with the team. that is why the teams are generally based in cities. so the fans of the city see themselves in the team and get emotionally invested in the team and how it is doing.

when the players express contempt and hate for the fans, it ruins that.

imo, any america fan, should be utterly disgusted by their behavior.

You are making a big deal over nothing. Political views don't really matter. Deal with it.

tell that to the people that have to put up with mobs ruling their streets, because the local dem politicians are siding with the mobs.

yes, a little upset.

my point stands.

K.

thanks.

You're welcome.

imo, a big part of team sports is the fans identifying with the team. that is why the teams are generally based in cities. so the fans of the city see themselves in the team and get emotionally invested in the team and how it is doing.

Neat. Well I disagree.

Again those mobs do not affect me directly so I have no dog in the fight. Non issue for me. Not my concern.

yes, a little upset.

my point stands.

K.

thanks.

You're welcome.

Neat. Well I disagree.

i don't see how you can.

when someone says that America is a shitty country, which is what the kneelers are saying,

they are saying that their fans are shitty people.

what kind of loser celebrates a person that thinks he is shit?

What do loyalty and unity have to do with a sporting event?

the players are the ones, making the statement at the sporting event. they are the ones making an issue of it.

they hate their fans.

imo, thus, the fans should hate them back.

yes, a little upset.

my point stands.

K.

thanks.

You're welcome.

Neat. Well I disagree.

i don't see how you can.

when someone says that America is a shitty country, which is what the kneelers are saying,

they are saying that their fans are shitty people.

what kind of loser celebrates a person that thinks he is shit?

I don't have an issue with people peacefully voicing their concerns.

Again those mobs do not affect me directly so I have no dog in the fight. Non issue for me. Not my concern.

if the mobs win, they will get around to fucking with you, sooner or later.

and even if somehow you live a charmed life and never pay a price,

sitting there pretty while they fuck up your country, is not something to be proud of.

Forum List

Back