Pro-Choice on abortion but not on medical care...Is that the official position of the Democrat Party?

Great another fascist demoncrap. You are too stupid to know what is BS and what is right for you AND your name is Otto. Tell me you are not a old white guy.
Sorry, names not Otto.

And not an old fucking ignorant white guy.

if I get drunk as shit and simply sit on a stool minding my own business, how will that affect you?

Hint, it affects you the same amount as if I don't get the vaccine and you do.
Public drunkenness is against the law nearly everywhere for some very good reasons. Privately you can get so drunk you pass out and piss yourself, that's your business. Out in public you have the responsibility to not be a danger to yourself and others no matter what you are doing.

Public drunkenness is against the law nearly everywhere for some very good reasons. Privately you can get so drunk you pass out and piss yourself, that's your business. Out in public you have the responsibility to not be a danger to yourself and others no matter what you are doing.
I never said it wasn't illegal.
I said if I sit quietly on a stool drunk as hell it affects you in no way whatsoever.

just like you being vaccinated and me not being vaccinated affects you in no way whatsoever.

thanks.

I said if I sit quietly on a stool drunk as hell it affects you in no way whatsoever.

just like you being vaccinated and me not being vaccinated affects you in no way whatsoever.

thanks.
Is being drunk contagious thru the air?

thanks.
When you go out and get in your shitbox car to go to Denny's there's a problem. Getting totally hammered in a bar is stupid anyway. Likewise if were infected by yourself things would be fine but people still have to get food and medicine. No one lives in a bubble.

When you go out and get in your shitbox car to go to Denny's there's a problem. Getting totally hammered in a bar is stupid anyway. Likewise if were infected by yourself things would be fine but people still have to get food and medicine. No one lives in a bubble.
I said nothing about driving drunk. you can't argue my point so you continue to put words in my mouth.

me not being vaccinated has no affect on you at all if you ARE vaccinated. If that's not the case, there's no reason to get it to begin with.

I said nothing about driving drunk. you can't argue my point so you continue to put words in my mouth.

me not being vaccinated has no affect on you at all if you ARE vaccinated. If that's not the case, there's no reason to get it to begin with.
Why should I trust you not to be an idiot? You're already sounding like one. Just like that drunk on the bar stool cannot be trusted not to start a fight, drive drunk or puke on the floor. If the bar staff is any good he's already been cut off and his keys confiscated.

thanks.

You are right, if you sit quietly on a stool, drunk as hell, it doesn't really affect me at all. However, the second you get up off that stool and start stumbling around the bar, or heaven forbid, get in your car and drive down the street, that does have the potential to affect me in a negative way.

If you don't want to get the vaccine, great, stay at home on your stool, and nobody will bother you. However, if you leave your house and go to public areas unvaccinated, that does have the potential to affect others in a negative way. Don't want the vaccine? Okay, stay at home on your stool and don't leave your house. But, if you want to go out in public, I highly suggest (and would prefer) that you get the vaccine, unless you have a medical condition that prevents vaccinations.

And, while there have been around 8,000 people who have died from complications from receiving the vaccine, there are millions more (about half the country) who have had the shot with no bad side effects. Me? I got the Moderna vaccine as soon as the VA said I could have it, and had no bad effects. The first shot didn't affect me in any way, but the nurses said that the side effects happened after the second shot. I got the second shot a month later, and my arm was sore for 3 days, and I was tired for 4, but after that, I was the picture of good health. And, those people who are now showing up in the hospital and being placed on ventilators, those are people who never got the vaccine. People who did get the vaccine and suffer breakthrough infections are rare, and they almost never end up in the hospital, because the vaccine keeps them from contracting a serious case, and they can stay at home and get over it.

Sorry, but I believe the vaccine works and is beneficial. If you are one of those who are scared of it, check into how well it's working for the vast majority of the population. But, if you don't want the vaccine, go ahead and take your chances, and hopefully you won't end up in the hospital or die.

Refusing to get vaccinated is akin to driving around intoxicated. You have the right to drink like a fool in the privacy of your home but once you go out in public you face a lot of different penalties should you fail to conduct yourself properly. Public safety trumps individual rights nearly every time.
and when it comes to proving that I'm the one who spread the virus to you, you have no fucking proof whatsoever. You can prove someone is drunk driving.

That's the problem.

Now take your vaccine and shove it up your fucking asshole.

But, isn't this a shit analogy because the vax is supposed to give immunity. It's supposed to be like having an indestructible car. But, that's not the case with the vax, is it?

How did you fall for this shit?

It’s not an option, so why did you post it.
But, that IS SUPPOSED TO BE THE CASE WITHTH FUCKING VAX so why do you care?

Unless you are finally taking the correct position and stating that the vaccine doesn't do jack motherfucking shit.

Is that the position you're taking now?

Why should I trust you not to be an idiot? You're already sounding like one. Just like that drunk on the bar stool cannot be trusted not to start a fight, drive drunk or puke on the floor. If the bar staff is any good he's already been cut off and his keys confiscated.
Suppose you are drunk protected and nothing his drunk ass will ecer do will harm or affect you in any way. Suppose you had drunken- idiot immunity.

Why would you care?

Unless you are now admitting that the vax doesn't work. In which case I continue to ask, why do I need it?

But, isn't this a shit analogy because the vax is supposed to give immunity. It's supposed to be like having an indestructible car. But, that's not the case with the vax, is it?

How did you fall for this shit?
No analogy is absolutely perfect. A vaccine is like the airbags and seatbelts on your car while the antivaxers fly by on motorcycles and no helmets. You stand a good chance of getting home no matter what you are driving but if you crash it's your ass if you have nothing to protect you.

Or is there different spin for it?
Are there any of you Dems on this board who believe one should have the right to choose medical care without persecution?
They already have that right. Unless they are pregnant women.

You don’t have to get vaccinated.

Forum List

Back