Big Tobacco comes out swinging against Biden’s Build Back Better bill as Democrats want to pay for Biden’s agenda with a tax on cigarettes.

Increasing taxes on cigarettes is always popular because most people don't smoke and figure they won't be paying the tax.

But what really makes it stupid is when they designate the tax on coffin nails to finance a particular program. That's what they did a number of years ago with children's health programs.

Financing a program with growing costs with a revenue source like ciggies which are decreasing in popularity every day as people quit, cut back and die, is a sure trip to the poorhouse.

The core voting block of the filthy Democrat party are low life inner city ghetto asshole minorityies that use a lot of tobacco products.

They are going to pay for Biden's stupidity. However, they recently got a 25% increase in food stamps so maybe they will break even.

The government just wants a bigger cut of gross sales. And we are supposed to believe it intends to do something useful with the unearned money it gets from it's protection rackets. After all it's so very important to the American taxpayer for studies on the attitudes of Mongolian transvestites.

The core voting block of the filthy Democrat party are low life inner city ghetto asshole minorityies that use a lot of tobacco products.

They are going to pay for Biden's stupidity. However, they recently got a 25% increase in food stamps so maybe they will break even.
Your racism is unacceptable and I'm telling you to shut up. Speak thusly in person and I'll shut you up.

Sociopathic filth such as you represent are why this country can't progress. Cretin.

Your racism is unacceptable and I'm telling you to shut up. Speak thusly in person and I'll shut you up.

Sociopathic filth such as you represent are why this country can't progress. Cretin.

I don't give a shit if you deny reality or not. You can kiss my Cracker ass.

Now THIS is a real hit to poor people. They are smokers disproportionate to their numbers. I have one poor acquaintance - I give her odd jobs around the house to help her raise cash for groceries, which she says she runs short of - and yet she smokes a lot.

It would be nice if the tax would get poor people to realize “hey, I can’t afford to smoke anymore,” but it just won’t happen.

Just what we need. Another keyboard commando with biceps the size of a cherry tomato
You're quite stupid, racist kluxboy. And you're a traitor. You're online spewing filth with impunity from behind your keyboard, boy. Try your crap in public. Try it in my presence. Then whatchagonnado, boy, when you encounter the just results of your evil?

You're gonna cry, that's what.

Just what we need. Another keyboard commando with biceps the size of a cherry tomato

He/she whines about racism....while spewing racist comments.

Lol, you can't make this up.

As for thread topic? Demoquacks can find a way to tax anything

I thought the US Govt executed a (or 2) HUGE 1-Time Taxes on the Cigarette Industry when it was discovered they spiked cigarettes with much higher nicotine than allowed and making them super addictive?!

My question is, why do democrats feel like they have to hide new taxes like this to begin with?

They all believe taxes should be raised.

Why aren't democrats lining up to pay them? You can pay more taxes if you wish......

Why don't they? :eusa_whistle:

My question is, why do democrats feel like they have to hide new taxes like this to begin with?

They all believe taxes should be raised.

Why aren't democrats lining up to pay them? You can pay more taxes if you wish......

Why don't they? :eusa_whistle:

The same reason they hide their aiding and abetting the illegal invasion and just about everything they do.....

Forum List

Back