What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pro-Choice on abortion but not on medical care...Is that the official position of the Democrat Party?

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Or is there different spin for it?
Are there any of you Dems on this board who believe one should have the right to choose medical care without persecution?

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great another wingnut thread that should be titled "I don't know shit"
You could just address the premise of the thread....unless you can't

Colin norris

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Are there any of you Dems on this board who believe one should have the right to choose medical care without persecution?

Yes. Why shouldn't they. What gives anyone the right to persecute them for exercising their freedom under the law?

I thought that anti abortion shit was over.

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yes. Why shouldn't they. What gives anyone the right to persecute them for exercising their freedom under the law?

I thought that anti abortion shit was over.
That's clever.
Let me read between the lines

Bootney Lee Farnsworth

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Dammit, BrokeLoser!

How dare you point out their complete inconsistency and lack of principles!!!

:spank:

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score

occupied

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Refusing to get vaccinated is akin to driving around intoxicated. You have the right to drink like a fool in the privacy of your home but once you go out in public you face a lot of different penalties should you fail to conduct yourself properly. Public safety trumps individual rights nearly every time.

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score
Refusing to get vaccinated is akin to driving around intoxicated. You have the right to drink like a fool in the privacy of your home but once you go out in public you face a lot of different penalties should you fail to conduct yourself properly. Public safety trumps individual rights nearly every time.

I suppose we should start keeping all the HIV positive folks in cages huh?

occupied

Platinum Member
Reaction score
I suppose we should start keeping all the HIV positive folks in cages huh?
If HIV could be easily spread by casual airborne contact people who had it would have to be quarantined. Why do you people suck so badly at making comparisons?

OP
BrokeLoser

BrokeLoser

Platinum Member
Reaction score

7817D58E-3B89-4445-89B1-34A0225A30A2.jpeg

CC8D2487-BFCC-4648-994E-C65CBB9537CA.jpeg

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Is this you?

Penelope

Diamond Member
Reaction score
When it comes time for the public health for vaccines I'm on board , abortion if private health.

maybelooking

Diamond Member
Reaction score
if I get drunk as shit and simply sit on a stool minding my own business, how will that affect you?

Hint, it affects you the same amount as if I don't get the vaccine and you do.

maybelooking

Diamond Member
Reaction score
If HIV could be easily spread by casual airborne contact people who had it would have to be quarantined. Why do you people suck so badly at making comparisons?
why do you people suck so bad at understanding the vaccine protects you against those without it? if it doesn't, then what's the point?

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Reaction score
Sure, sure....so it's my body my choice for a COVID-19 vaccination.

But, old white guys choose for women and option of abortion.
Old white guys are forcing women to have abortions?

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$295.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List