Pro abortion protests at SC Justices homes are a violation of Federal Law.

So of you make something illegal to be illegal it legalizes it.

Or I'm I wrong?
I agree it’s a oddity. Their declaration was that states could no longer have it illegal. I don’t think they used the approach of “declaring it legal”

Or go to the school board trustee's houses. The left is proving how hypocritical they are.
Sort of like the Michigan capital will right winger fully loaded with body armor on standing over the lawmakers in the capital. I think the pro abortion crowd should do the same at the supreme court don't you. The right wing wanted to be armed in the house and Senate. Why not.

You don't see a problem with this do you.

Or are you a hypocrite?

That's another reason liberals cannot be in charge. If they don't agree with their agenda you're a terrorist.
Exactly why I don't like republicans. If the left doesn't like a decision your anti American and should move. You made my point for me thanks.

Sort of like the Michigan capital will right winger fully loaded with body armor on standing over the lawmakers in the capital. I think the pro abortion crowd should do the same at the supreme court don't you. The right wing wanted to be armed in the house and Senate. Why not.

You don't see a problem with this do you.

Or are you a hypocrite?
If true, he should go to jail. See how easy that was?

On demand abortion.

That right would be dependent on the state in which they live, much like some states/cities do not allow the possession of a firearm, the difference being that the 2nd Amendment is just that, an Amendment. Roe v Wade is a poorly thought-out decision that over-reached the Constitution's right to privacy and liberty.

Where are you folks when cities and states completely disregard the 2nd Amendment to suit their agenda?

Well the right wing in Michigan said it was their right to carry. See how hard that is. And is one reason why the democrats run that state. Cause republicans are crazy.

Michigan(inner cities) are pits. That is why they vote Democratic. Much like NY. A lot of liberals in large inner cities.

Oh please. That would be like saying the reason we pass common sense gun legislation is because you people started publicly taking pleasure in mass shootings.

And there is an actual connection between you nuts who think Sandy Hook was a hoax and the January insurgency.

Trump received support from Alex Jones during his 2016 presidential campaign.

Former Trump adviser and Republican strategist Roger Stone was a paid Infowars host in 2015, and Stone connected Jones with Trump for an Infowars interview in December that year in which the soon-to-be president lauded Jones.

“Your reputation is amazing,” Trump told Jones on his show.

You guys are the lawlessness party. Won't even show up to testify.
Trump received support from Alex Jones during his 2016 presidential campaign.

HItlery was endorsed by the KKK. Did you have a point?

Yeah and now any idiot can take your life because they are too stupid to stay home because they are sick or wear a mask. Come on I got right so.

• Funny
Reactions: DBA
Link. Show me the link. I already know you are a liar.

If you're having trouble believing this, then perhaps it's time you realized that the media sources you've trusted to keep you apprised of what'd what have been feeding you a steady diet of propaganda. Just let this wash over you, from The Young Turks (far from a conservative media outlet) using Hillary's own public statements

Last edited:

Forum List

Back