I hereby endorse the front runner in all remaining races.

Stormy Daniels

Gold Member
Mar 19, 2018
And if my endorsees win bigly that will prove I'm still relevant in the modern political landscape. And when everyone sees how relevant I am, they'll be forced to give me what I want. They'll have no choice but to elect me President because I'm the heart and soul of everything. And if I don't want to even run, history will remember me as the most powerful American ever to live.

Last edited:
It appears that a few of my endorsees are dropping in the polls, so I hereby unendorse those anyone who has fallen out of first place. If they lose, that will further prove that nobody can win without my endorsement.

obvious+troll+is+obvious.jpeg

And if my endorsees win bigly that will prove I'm still relevant in the modern political landscape. And when everyone sees how relevant I am, they'll be forced to give me what I want. They'll have no choice but to elect me President because I'm the heart and soul of everything. And if I don't want to even run, history will remember me as the most powerful American ever to live.
^^^^

When TDS eats the last remaining brain cell....

SAD

This should be placed into the rubber room along with the OP who is bouncing off the walls of insanity.

In appreciation for your endorsement, Nancy Pelosi will let you lick the empty butter pecan ice cream tub in her trash bin.

In appreciation for your endorsement, Nancy Pelosi will let you lick the empty butter pecan ice cream tub in her trash bin.

Nancy Pelosi is a low life loser. Her district would be better off electing Devin Nunes. At least I wouldn't have to do her job for her that way.

Forum List

Back