Pro abortion protests at SC Justices homes are a violation of Federal Law.

That depends on their interpretation of said federal law. Are you basing this on stare decisis? Past president? Well us liberals looked at the settled law and found it to be vague and unconstitutional, based on our understanding of what is and isn't constitutional.

Just like abortion wasn't murder yesterday but it is today.
no, actual federal code

xiden’s simply ignoring federal law, and openly encouraging this insurrection. This is impeachable

Where is Merrick Garland? Too busy chasing mom's at school board meetings? Saving the world from "climate change"?

People are threatening SC Justices and their families at their homes, in direct and blatant violation of Federal Law.

Is engineering a coup against Federal Law, genius?

Is engineering a coup against Federal Law, genius?
Yes. Has someone been charged with that lately, or are you just a fucking idiot who can't discuss the topic of this thread?

It's never been done before, and it was done this time for the sole purpose of riling up the Baby Killer Cult window lickers like you into violence.

It's working. If you can't comprehend the need for the SC to be able to conduct their duties without leaks, then you most likely have to be reminded to breathe.
"Remember to breathe". Is that what Trump says when your face is in his ass?

Yes. Has someone been charged with that lately, or are you just a fucking idiot who can't discuss the topic of this thread?
Pissed off because I reminded your sorry ass what Trump did.

Triggered mouth breather.

Pissed off because I reminded your sorry ass what Trump did.

Triggered mouth breather.
Not sure why I would be pissed off at your inability to address the topic of the thread.

But hey, if it makes you feel better keep pissing your Depends about ORANGE MAN BAD! :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Protest is a protect right. You should look that up.
Show me the part of the Constitution that says PROTEST is a protected right.

I'll wait.

Protest is NOT free speech, any more than yelling fire in a crowded theater is free speech.

The way the libtards do it, protest is harassment and incitement, and both of those things are illegal.

There is NO right to protest. Protests require a permit, which may or may not be issued depending on how the Chief of Police feels that day.

You are allowed to SPEAK your mind. You're not allowed to get in anyone's face

I'll wait.

Protest is NOT free speech, any more than yelling fire in a crowded theater is free speech.

The way the libtards do it, protest is harassment and incitement, and both of those things are illegal.

There is NO right to protest. Protests require a permit, which may or may not be issued depending on how the Chief of Police feels that day.

Your

I'll wait.

Here you go. You should really learn the constitution. Maybe you forgot your pocket sized constitution so you can brush up and n the constitution.

You're an idiot if you think we stole 5 states and Republicans governors helped us.

And then you don't believe Jeb Bush helped George win one lousy state? Why not? Why do you swallow the 2020 lie but don't believe 2000 was stolen? 2000 had rigged Diebold voting machines. Republicans threw out Democratic votes because of Hanging Chads. They developed a confusing butterfly ballot on purpose. And they started a riot in 2000 called the Brooks Brother Riots to stop the recount. So they used the riot tactic in 2000 and 2020. Very interesting.

But you think we stole 5 states. Do you know how impossible that would be? It'd be a lot easier for Jeb to steal his state for his brother.

Funny, you don't trust Hunter but you trust Jeb an Jared. You're a fucking retard ay?
Would have been tough without the new covid rules. Democrats have mastered cheating the vote. You know 81 million did not vote for a vegetable that hid in his basement. Watch how covid comes back again for the midterms.

Protest is a protect right. You should look that up.
When it is done with force or the threat of force to affect social or political change it's actually "Terrorism" not "Free Speech".

It's also a federal crime to attempt to threaten or intimidate a federal justice or judge or to attempt to influence their opinions and deliberations.

• Thanks
Reactions: DBA

Forum List

Back