Margin of Fraud

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
“I turned the corner and I just saw this box of envelopes, and it was a USPS box. I picked some envelopes up and I saw they were ballots,” said Repaci.

Repaci said she took them home for safekeeping while trying to figure out what to do next. She sent videos of the ballots to popular social media accounts to share the content and ask for guidance on next steps. Repaci said she called several politicians and the LA County Sheriff’s Department.

“I actually called the Sheriff’s Department. I couldn’t get through, so I emailed them,” she said. “I got an email back from a deputy basically in so many words saying it wasn’t their problem, and to contact the USPS.”

I was assured by my intellectual and moral superiors that this stuff was impossible.

“I turned the corner and I just saw this box of envelopes, and it was a USPS box. I picked some envelopes up and I saw they were ballots,” said Repaci.

Repaci said she took them home for safekeeping while trying to figure out what to do next. She sent videos of the ballots to popular social media accounts to share the content and ask for guidance on next steps. Repaci said she called several politicians and the LA County Sheriff’s Department.

“I actually called the Sheriff’s Department. I couldn’t get through, so I emailed them,” she said. “I got an email back from a deputy basically in so many words saying it wasn’t their problem, and to contact the USPS.”

I was assured by my intellectual and moral superiors that this stuff was impossible.

Did you read the whole article? Down at the bottom was a statement from the election office.
Our office was notified over the weekend of a mail tray found containing approximately 104 unopened, outbound Vote by Mail ballots and additional mail pieces. Thanks to the cooperation of the person who found the ballots, we were able to quickly respond and coordinate the secure pickup of the ballots. We have reissued new ballots to the impacted voters. Early signs indicate that this was an incident of mail theft and not a directed attempt at disrupting the election. We are cooperating with the United States Postal Service and law enforcement to investigate.

It seems it was an act of mail theft, not voter fraud. And who assured you theft and fraud don't happen? What they told you was instances of fraud were usually minor and individual and not the sort of coordinated effort required to steal an election. Unless of course you're talking about conspiring to send fake electors to certify your fake results and you have a political party shameless enough to attempt it.

Did you read the whole article? Down at the bottom was a statement from the election office.

It seems it was an act of mail theft, not voter fraud. And who assured you theft and fraud don't happen? What they told you was instances of fraud were usually minor and individual and not the sort of coordinated effort required to steal an election. Unless of course you're talking about conspiring to send fake electors to certify your fake results and you have a political party shameless enough to attempt it.
And again Einstein, how many ballots were stolen and not recovered?

Downplayed the theft of hundreds of ballots and fuckinhead Leftard thinks he’s got me because I don’t know how many thousands of other ballots were stolen.
But you don't know how many thousands of ballots of stolen. You don't even know if any other ballots were stolen besides these. 😄

That's my point fuck head. I believe things that are supported by evidence, not your wildest imagination.

How could he possibly know that? The fact that SOME ballots were stolen is sufficient evidence to indicate that the Election was NOT as secure as Democrats claim.
How could anyone possibly know? And these ballots were not from the Presidential election. If you read the statement from the election officials it says the ballots were re-issued to the affected voters. More than likely these are ballots for upcoming primary elections. You can know if your individual ballot has been received though if you're worried about it being stolen in the mail. I believe there is a government website for that.

instances of fraud were usually minor and individual and not the sort of coordinated effort required to steal an election.
Another deceitful Democrat argument. By dismissing each instance of ballot fraud as not enough to change the results of an election, they try to avoid discussing the cumulative effects.

And the fact that almost all ballot fraud benefits Democrats proves that it is a coordinated effort.

A huge number of Americans lost faith in our elections after 2020. Once that number reaches a critical mass, this nation is going to begin to truly collapse into lawlessness.
It's more like Clemenza's regret we didn't stop Hitler at Munich

Another deceitful Democrat argument. By dismissing each instance of ballot fraud as not enough to change the results of an election, they try to avoid discussing the cumulative effects.

And the fact that almost all ballot fraud benefits Democrats proves that it is a coordinated effort.
If you have evidence that there were enough accumulated instances of fraud to sway the election then let's see it.

But you don't know how many thousands of ballots of stolen. You don't even know if any other ballots were stolen besides these. 😄

That's my point fuck head. I believe things that are supported by evidence, not your wildest imagination.
Thanks for validating you Leftards have a room temperature IQ and love ballot fraud!

Thanks for validating you Leftards have a room temperature IQ and love ballot fraud!
😄

The wonderful thing about having morons for opponents that when it comes time to put up or shut up (like in court) you clowns with your election fraud claims always get slapped down.

Forum List

Back