Privileged/Racist little Cheerleaders get owned by BLM

But with Saturday marking one year since Louisville police shot and killed Breonna Taylor, an unarmed Black woman, during a botched narcotics investigation, protesters say they have no plans of letting up.

I can sympathize with them, but targeting Cheerleader, Moms? How is that going to effect a change in no knock warrants or help solve the issue of police community relations?

Non violent civil disturbances is one thing, but yelling profanities at young children is unwelcome and is counter productive.

Because the people leading the protests are anti-white racists. To them the white moms and dads and the little white girls are just as valid a target as the white cops that shot the black woman.

I mean, the woman made it pretty clear that it was all about race to her.

DO you agree with the woman's point about "White Privilege"?

I don't know her specific points but more importantly I don't care. Whatever the point is, it gets lost because they are yelling profanities at children and I'm pretty sure that's not in the non-violence civil disturbance handbook they used in the 60's to garner support for their movement. I have all the respect in the world for those who put their bodies at risk of violence to raise awareness. It was productive what they did, Rosa Parks and those college kids. I think this was counter productive to the dialog needed.

A fair point.

Do you see the racism inherent in her actions?

Not really. Mostly racial anger. My grandfather was born in 1895 in South Louisiana. He really was a racist.

He judged blacks by their skin color? That is what this woman was doing to those white children.

He was very much a southern white supremist of his day. I still think her actions are driven mostly by anger, not out a sense of superiority.

Anger at children based on their skin color.

You are enabling racism with your support of people like that.

Allow me to repeat myself, on the one year anniversary of Ms. Taylors homicide.

"I can sympathize with them, but targeting Cheerleader, Moms? How is that going to effect a change in no knock warrants or help solve the issue of police community relations?

Non violent civil disturbances is one thing, but yelling profanities at young children is unwelcome and is counter productive."

But you can't or won't call it out as racist.

How integral do you think such racism is, in the makeup and support of blm?

I don't think being angry at white people makes her a racist. What did she say that makes you think she is a Black Supremist?
Being angry at people for the color of their skin isnt racist?

The point is valid. You call it harassment, I say it's education.

You had a rough childhood, huh?

Not really. Pretty middleclass,
You can be middle class and have a rough child hood.
I was just saying... If you think intimidation and bullying children is "education" you brain has obviously been warped.

We have failed in large part. We have people who largely support things like unconstitutional stop and frisk all while demanding their Constitutional rights be protected. People are mad over that.
why is it unconstitutional to stop someone and frisk? explain it to us.

Check the court cases that ruled that way.

I was just saying... If you think intimidation and bullying children is "education" you brain has obviously been warped.

We have failed in large part. We have people who largely support things like unconstitutional stop and frisk all while demanding their Constitutional rights be protected. People are mad over that.

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Too bad it's not as profitable as the 2nd.
how does a cop ever arrest anyone?

Check the court cases that ruled that way.
post one? why didn't you?

So giving someone a dui test is in violation of a citizen's right? wow, all them cops doing illegal tests.

How many white girls get the police called on them and get jumped and killed for the crime of walking home from the store?

Here’s What You Need to Know About Elijah McClain’s Death

How many get the cops called on them and arrested for the crime of walking home from work?

Charge dropped against Black teenager who was walking home from work in Texas snow

How many get roughed up and arrested for the crime of looking nothing like the person being sought?

Black teenage woman, mistaken for machete-wielding black man, alleges police brutality

How many get shot and killed for doing as they are instructed to do?

How many white girls are killed by black thugs

That's how you see all black people isn't it?

No but apparently you see all white people like that

But with Saturday marking one year since Louisville police shot and killed Breonna Taylor, an unarmed Black woman, during a botched narcotics investigation, protesters say they have no plans of letting up.

I can sympathize with them, but targeting Cheerleader, Moms? How is that going to effect a change in no knock warrants or help solve the issue of police community relations?

Non violent civil disturbances is one thing, but yelling profanities at young children is unwelcome and is counter productive.

Because the people leading the protests are anti-white racists. To them the white moms and dads and the little white girls are just as valid a target as the white cops that shot the black woman.

I don't know her specific points but more importantly I don't care. Whatever the point is, it gets lost because they are yelling profanities at children and I'm pretty sure that's not in the non-violence civil disturbance handbook they used in the 60's to garner support for their movement. I have all the respect in the world for those who put their bodies at risk of violence to raise awareness. It was productive what they did, Rosa Parks and those college kids. I think this was counter productive to the dialog needed.

A fair point.

Not really. Mostly racial anger. My grandfather was born in 1895 in South Louisiana. He really was a racist.

He judged blacks by their skin color? That is what this woman was doing to those white children.

He was very much a southern white supremist of his day. I still think her actions are driven mostly by anger, not out a sense of superiority.

"I can sympathize with them, but targeting Cheerleader, Moms? How is that going to effect a change in no knock warrants or help solve the issue of police community relations?

Non violent civil disturbances is one thing, but yelling profanities at young children is unwelcome and is counter productive."

I don't think being angry at white people makes her a racist. What did she say that makes you think she is a Black Supremist?
Being angry at people for the color of their skin isnt racist?

Correct. Thinking you're superior because of your skin color or that another is inferior because of theirs is.

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

How are random stop and frisks Constitutional? How are no knock warrants Constitutional?

How are random stop and frisks Constitutional? How are no knock warrants Constitutional?
how are they unconstitutional? you think the constitution stated one had to knock first? hahahaahahaha do you listen to yourself? If you did, you'd be rolling on the floor like me.

How many white girls get the police called on them and get jumped and killed for the crime of walking home from the store?

Here’s What You Need to Know About Elijah McClain’s Death

How many get the cops called on them and arrested for the crime of walking home from work?

Charge dropped against Black teenager who was walking home from work in Texas snow

How many get roughed up and arrested for the crime of looking nothing like the person being sought?

Black teenage woman, mistaken for machete-wielding black man, alleges police brutality

How many get shot and killed for doing as they are instructed to do?

How many white girls are killed by black thugs

That's how you see all black people isn't it?

No but apparently you see all white people like that

well done!!!!!!:thewave:

how are they unconstitutional? you think the constitution stated one had to knock first? hahahaahahaha do you listen to yourself? If you did, you'd be rolling on the floor like me.

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated......"

Busting down doors in the middle of the night unannounced in a country that values stand your ground protection with firearms, does not sound reasonable to me for the Citizen and LEO's. Sounds like a recipe for disaster,

So what are you arguing?
That it is okay for black people to harass random white people because of law enforcement policies?

A great demonstration of practicing the 2nd amendment. We The people showing who’s in charge of law and order. NOT THE POLICE

The police aren't in charge.....lolol

Since you're a tranny I was wondering how many times have you tried to kill yourself in your life. Most try once. Most are very mentally ill.

Sad you lived such a useless life. Sadder as a tranny you did not off yourself yet.

A lot of those kids have parents like yourself. It’s gives me satisfaction seeing those kids learn about who they are, with the hope that they will learn from their whiteness and not be like their family before them

Such a big brave thing for you to do, picking on little girls. You need to get a life

I'm almost certain that it's sarcasm

A fair point.

Her telling them to "do something black today with their white privilege".

First of all, White Privilege is a racist concept to start with, and the white CHILDREN she was yelling at, are under no obligation to "do" anything.

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated......"

Busting down doors in the middle of the night unannounced in a country that values stand your ground protection with firearms, does not sound reasonable to me for the Citizen and LEO's. Sounds like a recipe for disaster,
like what happened to Roger Stone?

So what are you arguing?
That it is okay for black people to harass random white people because of law enforcement policies?

That's funny. Thanks for the laugh.
NO need to thank me, you just needed to look in the mirror apparently.

No I needed to thank you for the laugh. I'm sure you were hoping I was taking a sip of coffee when you typed that ditty out.
I did spit mine out.

Forum List

Back