International Broads Day

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Great day to remember the dames in your life and in history- from Eve through your mum, your old lady, the nuns that taught you in school, and everything they did for you.

Unfortunately itā€™s basically become International Feminists Day, and we all know that Feminists arenā€™t really women, so thereā€™s not really much to celebrate.

Unfortunately itā€™s basically become International Feminists Day, and we all know that Feminists arenā€™t really women, so thereā€™s not really much to celebrate.

I'll celebrate my hot Puerto Rican girlfriend bringin' me a sammich...

Great day to remember the dames in your life and in history- from Eve through your mum, your old lady, the nuns that taught you in school, and everything they did for you.

all my enemies combined have not cause me a fraction of the sorrow and grief as the one women that said she loved me,,

so I say fuck em and move on,,

One of my favorite things about having a Puerto Rican wife is that you always get your food served hot and before anyone else. The manas still teach their daughters that the Men get served first, then the kids, and then the women.
yea right....thats your fucking rules....you have already told us how you are....

One of my favorite things about having a Puerto Rican wife is that you always get your food served hot and before anyone else. The manas still teach their daughters that the Men get served first, then the kids, and then the women.
yea right....thats your fucking rules....you have already told us how you are....
There are plenty of guys who don't get dinner.

There are plenty of guys who don't get dinner.
the poor basterds...

will you say that to her face?...

Absofuckinglutely...
sorry i dont belive you....

Like I could fucking give a shit.

Fuck off...

Absofuckinglutely...

Fuck off...
lol.......are you that much of a wuss that what i said bothered you?...

Absofuckinglutely...

Fuck off...

Um, no, that would be why I said I couldn't give a shit.

Or maybe you're just jealous because your boyfriend doesn't make you sandwiches...

Actually this one is all from her side of the relationship. Apparently itā€™s a very common ritual in the Latin community where the women feed the Men first. Coming from a Northern European community myself, thst really wasnā€™t part of my background. I do enjoy it though.

Absofuckinglutely...

Fuck off...

Or maybe you're just jealous because your boyfriend doesn't make you sandwiches...
you just proved i was right....you are a pussy...

Absofuckinglutely...

Fuck off...

You're like an infected boil on the upper inner thigh of humanity.

Absofuckinglutely...

Fuck off...

You're like an infected boil on the upper inner thigh of humanity.
and you are the shit that comes out of that boil....see i can act your age too....

Forum List

Back