Transgender Activist Says ‘Little Girls are Kinky’ to Defend Bathroom Invasion

This subject seems pretty cut and dry to me, you are one biological sex or the other based on genetics. I made the drunken mistake over the weekend to voice my opinion on this subject in another forum that happened to have some old He-She "tranny" on it (66 years old!). I said that sex is biological and everything else is mutilation (as in surgical transition to another "sex").

This tranny, who was not even posting yet, started straight up with the insults and try to characterize me as using low IQ Neanderthal thinking, incapable of real "debate". I ended up telling this guy I have my opinion and wouldn't bite. Well, since I wasn't playing, he continued on and hijacked the thread. He made it a soapbox to tell everyone his life story basically, not what the subject of the thread was at all.

I considered posting your info, but I know this guy would get out his tranny play book and start quoting from it. Like I told him before I signed off, someone like him is so condescending that they would never consider any other opinions. So I just told him I believe what I believe and refused to debate it. It can be so hard to not feed these trolls, it gets to the point where I second guess my posts and self censor and I hate that. I but don't want to contribute to some insane discussion that hijacks a thread, it a total waste of my time and it just gets me more pissed off.

1615203750486.png

Democrats are wonderful!

For the thoughtful reader some info below.

'Stop Using Phony Science to Justify Transphobia' 'Actual research shows that sex is anything but binary'

"Homosexuals are not interested in making other people homosexuals. Homophobes are interested in making other people homophobes." Stephen Fry

Jazz

'For Harrison Massie, transitioning from female to male was never about trading one gender for another.'

For the thoughtful reader some info below.

'Stop Using Phony Science to Justify Transphobia' 'Actual research shows that sex is anything but binary'

"Homosexuals are not interested in making other people homosexuals. Homophobes are interested in making other people homophobes." Stephen Fry

Jazz

'For Harrison Massie, transitioning from female to male was never about trading one gender for another.'

Sure thing; that's why NAMBLA was a beloved founding member of the ILGA, and Harry Hay was a big supporter, and homosexuals molest kids at many times the rates heterosexuals do; they're less than 2% of the population yet commit from 35% to 50% of all child rapes. Half the 'martyrs' those freaks glamorize, like HArvey Milk and MAthew Sheppard, were pederasts and peodphiles. They still tour that ridiculous stage play about Sheppard, claiming he was killed by evul Evangelical Xians n Stuff', when it's long been shown he was murdered by his fellow faggot orgy buddies and meth dealers, and had an arrest record as a juvenile involving two 8 year old boys. Nobody believes your bullshit anecdotes from mentally ill deviants for a second.

The 'thoughts' of the gullible and mentally ill fetishists don't count for anything.

The article has no link at all and is supposedly quoting one person. In terms of a potential threat to the kids it must rank some way behind , for example, the Catholic Church.

Progressives tell me that I must not only tolerate "people" of this ilk, but accept and respect them as I would anyone else.

Let me tell you, that's not going to happen. Ever.

Transgender Activist Says 'Little Girls are Kinky' to Defend Bathroom Invasion - Big League Politics
Damn right you will respect us and it’s called freedom of speech.

All you right wing haters want to do is silence and cancel people.

it’s disgusting

You belong in a hospital.

Progressives tell me that I must not only tolerate "people" of this ilk, but accept and respect them as I would anyone else.

Transgender Activist Says 'Little Girls are Kinky' to Defend Bathroom Invasion - Big League Politics

We have been at war for years (against this madness) and few Americans even noticed. THIS is purely Satanic; and now it has been mainstreamed. Is anyone ready to actually fight . . . yet? I doubt it.

it’s disgusting

Welcome to permanent ignore, you Satanic piece of shit.

You are the person you are born as...plain and simple...any changes to that goes against nature. We are born as to who we are supposed to be...once we start changing our physical nature it becomes mental disease

it’s disgusting
Freedom of speech and respect are two very different things. Nazis, racists and criminals have freedom of speech, but no self-respecting person respects them. Respect has to be earned, it can't be demanded.

Forum List

Back