Privileged/Racist little Cheerleaders get owned by BLM

BLM were trying to lead a caravan protest around the city of Louisville, Kentucky on Saturday.
But they ended up stopping in front of the convention center and verbally attacking little kids and their parents who were trying to go in and out of a cheerleading competition.
The BLM was lined up all in front of the center and the families had to go through them in order to get into the building.

Personally I love this shit...I love how counterproductive it is for BurnLootMurder and anyone and any organization getting behind their regressive movement. I love posters/people like pknopp who help drive blacks backwards in time in terms of societal standing...I love that good, real core Americans are growing more racist by the day as they witness the untamed animalistic savages at work.
Our founders wanted this nation WHITE for a reason...they saw all this shit coming and we were too fucking stupid to follow their lead. MAKE AMERICA RACIST AGIAN....it’s time to segregate.
usconstitution2.png

The officer is on trial right? The protests have worked.

If you want a civil war, they are working wonderfully.

You aren't going to do anything and I've already noted why.

Might not be me personally. Wars are generally fought by the young. But your actions are certainly pushing us towards ever increasing conflict.

A lot of young white people are being raised absolutely bombarded daily in anti-wacist propaganda.

At some point, they will notice that they are being blamed for shit that has NOTHING to do with them at all.

BLM were trying to lead a caravan protest around the city of Louisville, Kentucky on Saturday.
But they ended up stopping in front of the convention center and verbally attacking little kids and their parents who were trying to go in and out of a cheerleading competition.
The BLM was lined up all in front of the center and the families had to go through them in order to get into the building.

Personally I love this shit...I love how counterproductive it is for BurnLootMurder and anyone and any organization getting behind their regressive movement. I love posters/people like pknopp who help drive blacks backwards in time in terms of societal standing...I love that good, real core Americans are growing more racist by the day as they witness the untamed animalistic savages at work.
Our founders wanted this nation WHITE for a reason...they saw all this shit coming and we were too fucking stupid to follow their lead. MAKE AMERICA RACIST AGIAN....it’s time to segregate.
usconstitution2.png

Might not be me personally. Wars are generally fought by the young. But your actions are certainly pushing us towards ever increasing conflict.

A lot of young white people are being raised absolutely bombarded daily in anti-wacist propaganda.

At some point, they will notice that they are being blamed for shit that has NOTHING to do with them at all.

The young are far more accepting of others than you are.

usconstitution2.png

Yep. And thus when they are slammed for being wacist, for just having the slightest interest in say, advancing their own interests or their own history,

they will notice that that is bullshit. That is is racist bullshit. From people who society says are victims but are actually in power and have the privilege of being bullies.

But with Saturday marking one year since Louisville police shot and killed Breonna Taylor, an unarmed Black woman, during a botched narcotics investigation, protesters say they have no plans of letting up.

I can sympathize with them, but targeting Cheerleader, Moms? How is that going to effect a change in no knock warrants or help solve the issue of police community relations?

Non violent civil disturbances is one thing, but yelling profanities at young children is unwelcome and is counter productive.

Because the people leading the protests are anti-white racists. To them the white moms and dads and the little white girls are just as valid a target as the white cops that shot the black woman.

I mean, the woman made it pretty clear that it was all about race to her.

DO you agree with the woman's point about "White Privilege"?

I don't know her specific points but more importantly I don't care. Whatever the point is, it gets lost because they are yelling profanities at children and I'm pretty sure that's not in the non-violence civil disturbance handbook they used in the 60's to garner support for their movement. I have all the respect in the world for those who put their bodies at risk of violence to raise awareness. It was productive what they did, Rosa Parks and those college kids. I think this was counter productive to the dialog needed.

A fair point.

Do you see the racism inherent in her actions?

Not really. Mostly racial anger. My grandfather was born in 1895 in South Louisiana. He really was a racist.

.........it’s time to segregate.

Feel free to segregate your stupid ass out of my country anytime, loser.

Haha...we are just too different in too many ways bud...the writing is on the wall...this is simple shit even for dumbmotherfuckers like you.
The great experiment was fun while is lasted....we’ve learned Lions don’t live with Gazelles and different people trying to stay different can’t cohabitate....it’s over now, let’s end it.
Don’t be a pussy...it is what it is...the effort was valiant.
MAKE AMERICA RACIST AGAIN!

But with Saturday marking one year since Louisville police shot and killed Breonna Taylor, an unarmed Black woman, during a botched narcotics investigation, protesters say they have no plans of letting up.

I can sympathize with them, but targeting Cheerleader, Moms? How is that going to effect a change in no knock warrants or help solve the issue of police community relations?

Non violent civil disturbances is one thing, but yelling profanities at young children is unwelcome and is counter productive.

Because the people leading the protests are anti-white racists. To them the white moms and dads and the little white girls are just as valid a target as the white cops that shot the black woman.

I don't know her specific points but more importantly I don't care. Whatever the point is, it gets lost because they are yelling profanities at children and I'm pretty sure that's not in the non-violence civil disturbance handbook they used in the 60's to garner support for their movement. I have all the respect in the world for those who put their bodies at risk of violence to raise awareness. It was productive what they did, Rosa Parks and those college kids. I think this was counter productive to the dialog needed.

A fair point.

Not really. Mostly racial anger. My grandfather was born in 1895 in South Louisiana. He really was a racist.

He judged blacks by their skin color? That is what this woman was doing to those white children.

usconstitution2.png

Nope AG dropped the case and I would do something.

usconstitution2.png

True....Right up until they go to work, start paying taxes and paying attention to statistics.

A fair point.

He judged blacks by their skin color? That is what this woman was doing to those white children.

He was very much a southern white supremist of his day. I still think her actions are driven mostly by anger, not out a sense of superiority.

A fair point.

He was very much a southern white supremist of his day. I still think her actions are driven mostly by anger, not out a sense of superiority.

Anger at children based on their skin color.

You are enabling racism with your support of people like that.

A fair point.

Haha...Predictable Leftist spin at its finest.
I love it

How many white girls get the police called on them and get jumped and killed for the crime of walking home from the store?

Here’s What You Need to Know About Elijah McClain’s Death

How many get the cops called on them and arrested for the crime of walking home from work?

Charge dropped against Black teenager who was walking home from work in Texas snow

How many get roughed up and arrested for the crime of looking nothing like the person being sought?

Black teenage woman, mistaken for machete-wielding black man, alleges police brutality

How many get shot and killed for doing as they are instructed to do?

How many white girls are killed by black thugs

That's how you see all black people isn't it?

the ones that kill girls in general we do. But you're just a pure race baiting racist.

How many white girls get the police called on them and get jumped and killed for the crime of walking home from the store?

Here’s What You Need to Know About Elijah McClain’s Death

How many get the cops called on them and arrested for the crime of walking home from work?

Charge dropped against Black teenager who was walking home from work in Texas snow

How many get roughed up and arrested for the crime of looking nothing like the person being sought?

Black teenage woman, mistaken for machete-wielding black man, alleges police brutality

How many get shot and killed for doing as they are instructed to do?

How many white girls are killed by black thugs

That's how you see all black people isn't it?

Just posting what you don't see or consider. Maybe shelve your propo and preconceptions

I addressed the complaint here. None of those things happens to white girls. They do not have to worry about those things when minding their own business.

How do you know that......

Because they don't.

Great proof dumbass.. bet I could easily find cases of white kids killed by cops unduly.

the things they don't know eh?

Divide and conquer should be the motto of much of the crap that passes for information in our complex world. Point over there, no over there, no over there. And on and on it goes. No you are, no you are, no you are. While I hate to bring him up, Trump played this card like no other. From the moment he came down the escalator he knew division would get them on his side. Nationalists do this so well. And to get back on topic what is the significance of the OP but to do the same.....

For the interested reader: 'Race Is a Social Construct, Scientists Argue' 'Racial categories are weak proxies for genetic diversity and need to be phased out '

"The president [Trump] is a nationalist, which is not at all the same thing as a patriot. A nationalist encourages us to be our worst, and then tells us that we are the best. A nationalist, 'although endlessly brooding on power, victory, defeat, revenge,' wrote Orwell, tends to be 'uninterested in what happens in the real world.' Nationalism is relativist, since the only truth is the resentment we feel when we contemplate others. As the novelist Danilo Kiš put it, nationalism 'has no universal values, aesthetic or ethical.' A patriot, by contrast, wants the nation to live up to its ideals, which means asking us to be our best selves. A patriot must be concerned with the real world, which is the only place where his country can be loved and sustained. A patriot has universal values, standards by which he judges his nation, always wishing it well—and wishing that it would do better." Timothy Snyder 'On Tyranny'

Trump's Nationalism, manifested itself in a desire for and an attempt at, better trade and immigration policies.

He did it by calling people names and walking away.

Yes, that is America being shown at it's worse.
so, that's not racist

The point is valid. You call it harassment, I say it's education.

You had a rough childhood, huh?

Not really. Pretty middleclass,
You can be middle class and have a rough child hood.
I was just saying... If you think intimidation and bullying children is "education" you brain has obviously been warped.

We have failed in large part. We have people who largely support things like unconstitutional stop and frisk all while demanding their Constitutional rights be protected. People are mad over that.
why is it unconstitutional to stop someone and frisk? explain it to us.

A fair point.

Allow me to repeat myself, on the one year anniversary of Ms. Taylors homicide.

"I can sympathize with them, but targeting Cheerleader, Moms? How is that going to effect a change in no knock warrants or help solve the issue of police community relations?

Non violent civil disturbances is one thing, but yelling profanities at young children is unwelcome and is counter productive."

A fair point.

"I can sympathize with them, but targeting Cheerleader, Moms? How is that going to effect a change in no knock warrants or help solve the issue of police community relations?

Non violent civil disturbances is one thing, but yelling profanities at young children is unwelcome and is counter productive."

But you can't or won't call it out as racist.

How integral do you think such racism is, in the makeup and support of blm?

The point is valid. You call it harassment, I say it's education.

You had a rough childhood, huh?

Not really. Pretty middleclass,
You can be middle class and have a rough child hood.
I was just saying... If you think intimidation and bullying children is "education" you brain has obviously been warped.

We have failed in large part. We have people who largely support things like unconstitutional stop and frisk all while demanding their Constitutional rights be protected. People are mad over that.
why is it unconstitutional to stop someone and frisk? explain it to us.

"The right of the people to be secure in their persons, houses, papers, and effects, against unreasonable searches and seizures, shall not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause, supported by Oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized."

Too bad it's not as profitable as the 2nd.

A fair point.

But you can't or won't call it out as racist.

How integral do you think such racism is, in the makeup and support of blm?

I don't think being angry at white people makes her a racist. What did she say that makes you think she is a Black Supremist?

Forum List

Back