Privileged/Racist little Cheerleaders get owned by BLM

• Banned

A great demonstration of practicing the 2nd amendment. We The people showing who’s in charge of law and order. NOT THE POLICE

What are you blathering about? Oh, I get it. Your thread is only meant for twitter heads, as only they can see it. Mods ought to dump threads like this for not posting a link to content discussed.

• Banned
What are you blathering about? Oh, I get it. Your thread is only meant for twitter heads, as only they can see it. Mods ought to dump threads like this for not posting a link to content discussed.
If you don’t have twitter. That’s your problem. Don’t blather about something you can’t see, because you don’t have twitter.

A great demonstration of practicing the 2nd amendment. We The people showing who’s in charge of law and order. NOT THE POLICE

The police aren't in charge.....lolol

Since you're a tranny I was wondering how many times have you tried to kill yourself in your life. Most try once. Most are very mentally ill.

Sad you lived such a useless life. Sadder as a tranny you did not off yourself yet.

A lot of those kids have parents like yourself. It’s gives me satisfaction seeing those kids learn about who they are, with the hope that they will learn from their whiteness and not be like their family before them

Such a big brave thing for you to do, picking on little girls. You need to get a life

If you don’t have twitter. That’s your problem. Don’t blather about something you can’t see, because you don’t have twitter.
Oh, so you work for twitter, supporting their business model. Sorry chump. Didn't get a check for sharing my personal data. Real news is elsewhere or at least able to be copied. You should have posted on twitter.

Most people who have Twitter are brainless freaks who have no life and Twitter is the only way they can have a voice. Usually hateful and cynical like yours.

Nothing is more satisfying than seeing these little girls be put into their place. Their mommy’s would never tell them how spoiled and racist they are. Some good people stepped up and taught these girls a lesson.

Awesome, those little white girls walked right past those idiots.

It teaches white kids that blacks will hate them no matter what, and the best thing you can do is just ignore them, they are worthless.

Last edited:

The police aren't in charge.....lolol

Since you're a tranny I was wondering how many times have you tried to kill yourself in your life. Most try once. Most are very mentally ill.

Sad you lived such a useless life. Sadder as a tranny you did not off yourself yet.

A lot of those kids have parents like yourself. It’s gives me satisfaction seeing those kids learn about who they are, with the hope that they will learn from their whiteness and not be like their family before them

Spare me you millennial turd know nothing. Wait until you have to adjust to a real world by the time your 50 and finally on your own. Reality ain't pretty. Now go along and give your expertise on make up

Nothing is more satisfying than seeing these little girls be put into their place. Their mommy’s would never tell them how spoiled and racist they are. Some good people stepped up and taught these girls a lesson.

It teaches white kids blacks will hate them no matter what, and the best thing you can do is just ignore them, they are worthless.

Exactly. Treat them like an aborted fetus and realize almost every one of their mothers thought about sucking the worthless bastard out anyway. Worthless bastards don't count.

"Racist" cheerleaders? The mind reels.

For a hundred years, Negroes have been whining that "white" people make a hundred different assumptions about them, just because of the color of their skin.

Now they viciously slander and harass cute, harmless little girls...because of the color of their skin.

BLM is the most massively stupid propaganda campaign we've seen in a long, long time. It is based on the lie that Police are routinely killing Young Black Men - a lie promulgated with the hope that no one will notice that a YBM is TWENTY-FIVE TIMES MORE LIKELY to be killed by another YBM than to be killed by a cop.

It teaches white kids blacks will hate them no matter what, and the best thing you can do is just ignore them, they are worthless.

Exactly. Treat them like an aborted fetus and realize almost every one of their mothers thought about sucking the worthless bastard out anyway. Worthless bastards don't count.

Are you trying to say YOU don't count? Don't be so hard on yourself.

Do you know any of these people personally, or are you just being a douche bag?

Are you trying to say YOU don't count? Don't be so hard on yourself.

Lol. That was good....very very good........................lolol..Recognition Award.

Do you know any of these people personally, or are you just being a douche bag?

I know they’re white, young and privileged . Which means they could use a few courses in critical race theory and gender studies.

BLM were trying to lead a caravan protest around the city of Louisville, Kentucky on Saturday.
But they ended up stopping in front of the convention center and verbally attacking little kids and their parents who were trying to go in and out of a cheerleading competition.
The BLM was lined up all in front of the center and the families had to go through them in order to get into the building.

How many white girls get the police called on them and get jumped and killed for the crime of walking home from the store?

Here’s What You Need to Know About Elijah McClain’s Death

How many get the cops called on them and arrested for the crime of walking home from work?

Charge dropped against Black teenager who was walking home from work in Texas snow

How many get roughed up and arrested for the crime of looking nothing like the person being sought?

Black teenage woman, mistaken for machete-wielding black man, alleges police brutality

How many get shot and killed for doing as they are instructed to do?

Forum List

Back