Prince Charles & Boris Johnson test positive for coronavirus

This isn't good. The Prime Minister of England and the next King of England both have tested positive for the virus.

This isn't good. The Prime Minister of England and the next King of England both have tested positive for the virus.

Why does it matter?

Why does it matter?
It doesn't. They are no more or less important than those they govern over.

I can see concern for Boris the elected leader.

Why would anyone give a shit about “Prince” Charles?

will he take the Trump Pill? or is he worried that it might give Britons false hope :dunno:

recoveries continue to outpace deaths

hopefully, we can get our economic engine cranked back up soon

United Kingdom Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Friday that he tested positive for the coronavirus.

"I've developed mild symptoms of the coronavirus, that is to say a temperature and a persistent cough," Johnson said in video message posted on Twitter. "I am now self-isolating, but I will continue to lead the government’s response via video-conference as we fight this virus," he added.
It seems one can test positive yet have no symptoms or ever actually come down with an illness. I think Im beginning to detect a foul smell in the air that has a distinguishing note of familiarity. Ah I've got it now, it's that ever present aroma of bullshit wafting in on the breeze.

Persistent cough is actually not a good sign. That means he is infected enough that it is coating his upper respiratory which the next step is pneumonia.
I've had a persistent cough for years.

So have a lot of other people. Coughs can be caused by everything from acid reflex to emphysema, CV is probably one of the rarer causes of it.
yeah....except his cough is after testing positive for CV-19....so...not sure why you are saying this?

The point is that there are plenty of people who might be positive for CV, but don't get a test for it all, because the cough is determined to be caused by their ongoing battle for TB or something else.
Because I won't worry til I see something different. if every ass nugget out there coughing demands to be tested that's overkill. I'll stay home. I'll monitor. I'll reach out if it turns into something else.

Persistent cough is actually not a good sign. That means he is infected enough that it is coating his upper respiratory which the next step is pneumonia.
I've had a persistent cough for years.

So have a lot of other people. Coughs can be caused by everything from acid reflex to emphysema, CV is probably one of the rarer causes of it.
yeah....except his cough is after testing positive for CV-19....so...not sure why you are saying this?

The point is that there are plenty of people who might be positive for CV, but don't get a test for it all, because the cough is determined to be caused by their ongoing battle for TB or something else.
Because I won't worry til I see something different. if every ass nugget out there coughing demands to be tested that's overkill. I'll stay home. I'll monitor. I'll reach out if it turns into something else.

However, I think its important for public health experts to test randomly selected people with or without significant symptoms, so they can get a handle on the magnitude of the CV is.

They both most likely caught it from one of the MULTITUDE of filthy Muslim savages living in their country.

Last edited:
And now Queen Elizabeth.

1585346919593.png

Forum List

Back