Why are fully vaccinated people testing positive for Covid?

Yes! ^^^ and I want to know.....why is that? why is it that all the countries with biggest vaccination rate have the highest Covid rate case?

Why? why???????

Any doctor in the House to explain this?

Not sure without more data, but these mRNA vaccines are actually fakes.
Since all they did was build spike proteins, they do not really help the immune system to attack the virus very well, and have the bad side effect of possibly getting the immune system to attack our own exosomes, since they are the original reason why these spike proteins exist, to allow exosome into cells by asking permission by putting their spike into an ACE2 receptor. If we screwed that up, we are talking human species extinction.

The vaccinations weren’t developed for the Delta variant.

Actually the vaccinations were not developed for any virus, so that makes no sense.
The vaccinations only contain spike proteins.
And all the variants have the same spike protein.

Actually the vaccinations were not developed for any virus, so that makes no sense.
The vaccinations only contain spike proteins.
And all the variants have the same spike protein.
Delta carries a mutation in the spike protein called D614G, sometimes known as "Doug," which may increase the density of spike protein on the surface of viral particles.4

Delta carries a mutation in the spike protein called D614G, sometimes known as "Doug," which may increase the density of spike protein on the surface of viral particles.4

Don't see who there can be variants of the spike protein since it has to activate the same old ACE2 receptors?
Don't see how surface density of spike protein makes any difference?

Don't see who there can be variants of the spike protein since it has to activate the same old ACE2 receptors?
Don't see how surface density of spike protein makes any difference?
it binds to ACE2 more efficiently

I would imagine that the more spikes there are on the virus, the more effectively the virus can infect.

it binds to ACE2 more efficiently

I would imagine that the more spikes there are on the virus, the more effectively the virus can infect.

Only one spike can infect, so having more is just a waste.
As long as the entire virus has spikes around it, it would not help to have more spikes, because that would just mean it would have to be bigger.

hmmm. some posters here have criticized Senator Rand Paul's remarks on his not being a doctor. well.... yes. he is A DOCTOR!!

and second. Which one of you democrat posters ARE a Doctor??

third: The irony.....

Governor Blackface Babykiller Nawtham is a pediatrician and he wants to kill the NEWborn...not just the unborn...THE NEWBORN...and the left reminds us all of his doctor status. Well...i guess it is really about who you want to kill isn't it?

I still do not understand why, but apparently you are correct there are lots of different spike proteins.
Still makes me wonder why and how the ACE3 receptors allow this?
Perhaps shape is all that matters?
But then one wonders if the immune system will be any more discriminating than the ACE2 receptors?
What I am getting at is the odds of these vaccines causing an auto immune disease attacking our own exosomes?

Only one spike can infect, so having more is just a waste.
As long as the entire virus has spikes around it, it would not help to have more spikes, because that would just mean it would have to be bigger.
biology isnt 100 percent successful.
I still do not understand why, but apparently you are correct there are lots of different spike proteins.
Still makes me wonder why and how the ACE3 receptors allow this?
Perhaps shape is all that matters?
But then one wonders if the immune system will be any more discriminating than the ACE2 receptors?
What I am getting at is the odds of these vaccines causing an auto immune disease attacking our own exosomes?
there is no such thing as ACE3.
Its the receptors in our cells for the angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) which the spike protein in coronavirus binds to. But this isnt part of the immune system. Our immune system is supposed to attack the spikes before they can get to the ACE2 receptor.

for auto-immune issues. this is extremely rare and has only to do with adjuvants.

Because we are lab rats in a grand experiment where like so many other viruses they know very little, in this case try all sorts of hunt and peck methods, achieve modest-minimal success but frighten All by constantly touting worst case as most likely and fall back on their egregious buzz phrase “abundance of caution”

You have, at worst, a 5% chance of dying from COVID.
You have a 5-10% chance of getting it and then a 6% chance of that 5-10 requiring hospitalization and/or death.
85% of libbies have no idea how to calculate nor assess effects of 6% of 5-10%

People need to just learn covid is NEVER going away, ever. It's a part of our life on earth now just like the flu is part of life on earth.

Just suck it up, accept it, and go on with your life.
Likely, other novel viruses will be unleashed on the world due to human interventional error. As research scientists rush out in teams covering different regions of the world, they’re coming into contact for the first time with viruses yet named.

Teams fervently looking for viruses in the Amazon, cutting up animals (monkeys, rodents) suspected of infection and leaving the uninfected carcasses along the roads and collecting the infected ones in coolers.

Likewise, although no animal intermediary but kept frozen in ice for around 15,000 years, are viruses being found and studied in Tibet.

What selfish, self-centered pieces of work, educated people with just enough information and skills to release suggested worse diseases, yet known to humans, on the entire globe. Oh wait, that’s already happened but yet they continue for a repeat? I’d like to clarify that my negative adjectives used above are directed at the teams investigating novel diseases in the Amazon. I have not read anything to lead me to believe that the researchers working with the new viruses found in Tibet have a greater risk than benefit. If anyone knows about working with viruses that have been frozen in ice please share.

Last edited:
Likely other novel viruses will be unleashed on the world due to human interventional error. As research scientistists rush out in teams covering different regions of the world, they’re coming into contact for the first time with viruses yet named. Teams fervently looking for viruses in the Amazon, cutting up animals (monkeys, rodents) suspected of infection and leaving the uninfected carcasses along the roads and collecting the infected ones in coolers.

What selfish, self-centered pieces of work- educated people with just enough information to release worse diseases yet known to humans on the entire globe. Oh wait, that’s already happened but yet they continue for a repeat?
With guys like Fauci in America, who needs enemies? His agency (NIH) gave money for 'gain of function' viral research to Wuhan. Sec. of State Pompeo stated that the Wuhan Institute of Virology was "engaged in military activity alongside its civilian research"

This time, they managed to create a 'novel' virus with a 1% to 5% death rate.....Who knows what the future may bring as they get 'better' at bringing animal viruses to humans?

biology isnt 100 percent successful.

there is no such thing as ACE3.
Its the receptors in our cells for the angiotensin converting enzyme (ACE) which the spike protein in coronavirus binds to. But this isnt part of the immune system. Our immune system is supposed to attack the spikes before they can get to the ACE2 receptor.

for auto-immune issues. this is extremely rare and has only to do with adjuvants.

The ACE3 was a typo. Meant ACE2.
But you missed my point.
The ACE2 receptors are for the spike protein of the exosomes.
The corona viruses have spike proteins in order to mimic the exosome spike protein, in order to fool the ACE2 receptors into letting them in.
So then if we use a vaccine that sensitizes the immune system to corona spike proteins, what is to prevent the immune system from then also attacking exosome spike proteins?

More like a 0.5% chance of dying from covid.
Far more people are getting it and not even knowing it, than we realize.
It feeds the fear frenzy to throw out number of positives and fail to disclose the near complete mildness of those infected.

Because they have COVID?
“The virus uses its Capsid covered in small molecular receptors to bind and join to the membrane of a cell; that's the part that determines which cells a virus can infect. Once that virus attaches to a cell, it injects either its DNA or RNA, depending on what kind of genetic material it has. The cell takes that genetic material and starts following the instructions.”

That one might test positive for the virus doesn’t mean he’s ill.

The virus itself doesn’t result in disease; illness manifests only after the virus’s DNA/RNA is reproduced in the infected cells – that’s what the vaccine prevents from happening.

Forum List

Back