West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice says he’s ‘extremely unwell’ after testing positive for coronavirus

You're saying that if I point to 30,000 documented lies from Trump, I must be in a cult?

You are in a cult, but for many more reasons than that.

Like the fact that you believe this:

1643401059011.png

I hope he gets well soon. He's one of the only Republican leaders who has maintained his integrity, even if I disagree with almost everything he does.

West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice says he’s ‘extremely unwell’ after testing positive for coronavirus

West Virginia Gov. Jim Justice (R) announced late Tuesday that he is “extremely unwell” after testing positive for the coronavirus, forcing him to postpone his State of the State address.
Justice, who is vaccinated and boosted, said in a news release that although he was “surprised” he tested positive, he was “thankful to the Lord above that I’ve been vaccinated, I’ve been boosted, and that I have an incredible support system, especially my loving family.”

“That being said, I feel extremely unwell at this point, and I have no choice but to postpone my State of the State address to the Legislature,” he said. He added that his wife, first lady Cathy Justice, tested negative.

The governor is experiencing moderate symptoms, such as congestion, coughing, a headache and a fever, and is isolating at home, his office said. The 65-year-old is being given a monoclonal antibody treatment prescribed by his physicians.
Yeah it affects everyone different. I and my wife are vaxed and boosted I had zero symptoms felt 100% fine. My wife had very mild symptoms.

Another brainwashed moron thanking the vax and booster for keeping him from feeling extremely extremely unwell.

Vaccinated, boosted, still caught it and feels extremely unwell. Isolated and getting monoclonal antibody treatment.

Thanking the Lord that he's been vaccinated. Really odd psychosis going on with the vaxxed.

Hopefully he go's on an Ivermectin treatment plan.

Forum List

Back