Prince Charles & Boris Johnson test positive for coronavirus

poor Charles!

(i'm not being sarcastic...or am i?)
Poor Charles is right! The man could never marry the one he loved. He was forced to marry an emotional commoner way out of her league. She threw herself down a flight of steps, pregnant, in front of the queen. Does that say enough???????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
Then jet setting and partying all over Europe, terrible mother, then gets herself killed. She loved to use the press, then could not take it when they used her.

Only Diana is to blame for her death.

When's the last time an English monarch simply retired? ... some have been forced off the throne (Edward VIII), but who just simply stepped down and let their heir take over? ...
[/QUOTE/]

Edward VIII was forced off? I thought he abdicated voluntarily
Formally he abdicated of his own free will but maybe somebody "helped" him to make a decision...and I'm pretty sure it wasn't an easy decision.... :dunno:
View attachment 315530
The King's Speech is the best movie I ever saw. So historically accurate. The actors. The costumes. The story. Incredible. I loved this scene. The King looked eggsactly like the real one.

Thanks Persistence Of Memory, I've never seen this movie! :omg:
I feel like it is a good one! I'm going to find the full movie (maybe on dailymotion or maybe I could download this movie from eMule) :)

Thanks Persistence Of Memory, I've never seen this movie! :omg:
I feel like it is a good one! I'm going to find the full movie (maybe on dailymotion or maybe I could download this movie from eMule) :)
Watch it. Fantastic. They made a mistake, they made a great movie for once..............LOL

You'll say, Thanks POM, glad I met ya.....................

The characters here are amazing in their looks. I'm kind of an amateur King-Queen history follower.

One more scene so I don't spoil anymore?????

Queen Mother Mary approved of this films making. But only after her death.

Queen Mary had the sunniest disposition ever. It was a great compliment to the sober, nervous George.

will he take the Trump Pill? or is he worried that it might give Britons false hope :dunno:

recoveries continue to outpace deaths

hopefully, we can get our economic engine cranked back up soon

United Kingdom Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Friday that he tested positive for the coronavirus.

"I've developed mild symptoms of the coronavirus, that is to say a temperature and a persistent cough," Johnson said in video message posted on Twitter. "I am now self-isolating, but I will continue to lead the government’s response via video-conference as we fight this virus," he added.

Persistent cough is actually not a good sign. That means he is infected enough that it is coating his upper respiratory which the next step is pneumonia.

will he take the Trump Pill? or is he worried that it might give Britons false hope :dunno:

recoveries continue to outpace deaths

hopefully, we can get our economic engine cranked back up soon

United Kingdom Prime Minister Boris Johnson said on Friday that he tested positive for the coronavirus.

"I've developed mild symptoms of the coronavirus, that is to say a temperature and a persistent cough," Johnson said in video message posted on Twitter. "I am now self-isolating, but I will continue to lead the government’s response via video-conference as we fight this virus," he added.
Where was Jeremy Corbin when this happened??

How can we be sure he didn't intentionally infect Boris to try to make him look bad??

It would be interesting to know whether PM Johnson and Prince Charles are being treated by the British Risky Socialized Medicine scheme or if they employed private doctors

Persistent cough is actually not a good sign. That means he is infected enough that it is coating his upper respiratory which the next step is pneumonia.

Its not a good sign, but it is undoubtably typical. Unless someone has symptoms, they aren't going to be tested at all, will they?

Big Cat Boris Johnson put his ambition and principles before his loyalty to Dastardly Dave Cameron

It would be interesting to know whether PM Johnson and Prince Charles are being treated by the British Risky Socialized Medicine scheme or if they employed private doctors
Most definitely private doctors ...American doctors most likely

That definitely shows the failure of Socialized Medicine, when you're own subjects, particularly those who are in the know like Boris and Charles, boycott the program.

Last year, another British subject, Mick Jagger, went to NY for heart surgery.

Forum List

Back