Jill Biden Tests Positive for COVID Again

JGalt

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2011
What is this, like ten times now? I had it once back in 2020, and it was like a mild three-day case of the flu.

Maybe she'd better go get 10 more jabs. :laughing0301:

First lady Jill Biden tests positive again for COVID-19 in 'rebound' case​

"First lady Jill Biden has tested positive again for COVID-19 in a rebound case, White House officials confirmed Wednesday. President Joe Biden continues to test negative..."

She left isolation on Sunday after twice testing negative for the coronavirus and reunited with the president at their Delaware beach home..."

First lady Jill Biden tests positive again for COVID-19 in 'rebound' case

What is this, like ten times now? I had it once back in 2020, and it was like a mild three-day case of the flu.

"First lady Jill Biden has tested positive again for COVID-19 in a rebound case, White House officials confirmed Wednesday. President Joe Biden continues to test negative..."

She left isolation on Sunday after twice testing negative for the coronavirus and reunited with the president at their Delaware beach home..."

When ya sleep with dogs, ya get fleas

(and Covid)

It is proven that the Modified mRNA shots destroy the immune systems of those that get the shots. Biden has had four, so his immune system is so compromised, at this point, most any moderate infection could kill him.
At this point, due to the mRNA problem of not allowing the human immune system to learn the whole virus they are simply passing the infection back and forth over and over again.

This is a predictable outcome. These shots lower your ability to react to infections, so you are reinfected very easily. And this is why they wanted the general populace to get shot after shot keeping the pandemic alive. Once we stopped believing the bull shit, we gained herd immunity from natural infection.

Biden is suffering from the harm he wanted to focus on the US Citizens.

Karma is a bitch...

It is proven that the Modified mRNA shots destroy the immune systems of those that get the shots. Biden has had four, so his immune system is so compromised, at this point, most any moderate infection could kill him.
At this point, due to the mRNA problem of not allowing the human immune system to learn the whole virus they are simply passing the infection back and forth over and over again.

This is a predictable outcome. These shots lower your ability to react to infections, so you are reinfected very easily. And this is why they wanted the general populace to get shot after shot keeping the pandemic alive. Once we stopped believing the bull shit, we gained herd immunity from natural infection.

Biden is suffering from the harm he wanted to focus on the US Citizens.

Karma is a bitch...

People can't say they weren't warned. I've been hearing that since the vaccines first came out, while others claimed it was a "conspiracy theory."

Maybe it will take the old dried-up bitch out this time.....And her little dog Tater too.
The rightwing MFer is triggered AF....!

3e4f5158283e4825619c41c6b9bc24bd_w200.gif

#LOLGOP #TooFunny #CLASSIC

You and I are retired. These aging politicos are still out in the thick of things regularly. My sister-in-law just got over it again. She had Covid, same trip, I caught Covid and she's vaccinated. Yep, she's still out in the workforce. This time hers was as bad as mine was in 2020. I have not had it since. Vaccination and minimal precaution, such as keeping distance when shopping has worked. Of course, I am not out around masses of people daily.
Note to Galt: Her first time, up in the mountains was like you described yours back in 2020. She's 9 years or more younger than us. She is always in excellent condition for late 50s non-smoker, probably better shape than you or I (army still paying the LTC to stay in shape) but caught it again anyway. Point of this paragraph is as I have seen with others I know that have had it, got vaccinated, but a year later came down with it again, only worse than the first time. Watch your ass over there. You don't want to experiment with it again if you can avoid it.

The white trash Biden family are the biggest covid super-spreaders in the country.

Most of us have probably had it multiple times and did not know about it unless you are a person that gets tested a lot, like the POTUS and FLOTUS.

I have a co-worker that test every time they feel "off". Totally crazy. A few weeks ago he was not feeling great and tested and told me he was negative. Two days later he said he had tested positive. I was like "did you test again" and he was "every day". But then when they get the first positive they quit testing. He did not like it when I asked how he knew it was not a false positive.

I have been tested twice, both for out-patient surgeries I was getting done.

She must have caught it off a peado that sniffs kids.

How many boosters have these dimwits got through?

Forum List

Back