Status
Not open for further replies.

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. I have to say no.
2. His Mom the Queen she's a great gal, just love her!
3. But ole Charles is less than seedy.
4. He threw over a wonderful lady, Diana for a tramp/seedy person *Boles*.
5. The women who bore his heirs was cast aside, for a tramp..
6. He will never be able to overcome that truth.
7. How many people agree on this site?

8. *AS A SIDE NOTE YOU CAN DELETE MY LAST THREAD; *losers* THREAD. SOME WEIRD SHIT WAS GOING ON MY COMUPTER, nvm.

9. READ: Prince Charles' wife Camilla tests positive for COVID-19

From Link: "Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall has tested positive for COVID-19 four days after her husband Prince Charles was confirmed to be infected with the coronavirus, the couple’s office said Monday."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. I have to say no.

8. *AS A SIDE NOTE YOU CAN DELETE MY LAST THREAD; *losers* THREAD. SOME WEIRD SHIT WAS GOING ON MY COMUPTER, nvm.

From Link: "Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall has tested positive for COVID-19 four days after her husband Prince Charles was confirmed to be infected with the coronavirus, the couple’s office said Monday."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

All "royalty" the world over are bloody reptiles.

Sorry bout that,

1. I have to say no.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I don't generally think hard enough about the royals to work up more than a mild revulsion.

It is time to grit one's teeth and admit that what you think about Diana is basically untrue. What is true is that Diana was a beautiful, kind, woman who loved and was loved by an adoring public. What is also true is that Diana fucked any man that got close enough for her to smell his balls. Charles never wanted a divorce. He was content to keep Camilla as a side piece. Diana's affairs were more and more blatant. She was fighting for her freedom firing from any penis she could get her hands on. When she began the affair with an Arab, it was more than Charles or the royal family could take. Diana was given the divorce she wanted.

It is to the Queen's credit that she finally permitted Charles to marry his life long love. This is a couple to be admired. They loved each other through arranged marriages, children and into old age. I don't particularly like Charles. I doubt his ability to competently rule. The Queen doesn't either. If Charles was to abdicate in favor of William, the Queen would retire in the morning.

Sorry bout that,

1. I have to say no.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

To be fair, before they were finally divorced, both he and his wife had been cheating on one another. Pretty sleazy of both of them.

And Charles was cheating with a woman who, herself, was cheating on a husband.

I find the whole thing very ironic. It was the summer right after I graduated from High School in 1981 when they married. It was played up as a fairy tale, and the whole world was caught up in it.

Some documentary that I saw, some years ago, covered that before she even met Charles, as a teenager, Diana had a crush on him, perhaps much like many young girls have on other routine male celebrities. As other teenage girls had posters on their bedroom walls of singers and actors, she had Prince Charles on her wall.

What a wonderful dream it must have seemed to her, to actually get to meet him, to date him, and marry him.

And what a nightmare for the whole beautiful, fairy tale fantasy to collapse in a very ugly way, as it did.

On the whole, a terrible, tragic story. And one by which Charles will remain tainted and disgraced the rest of his life.

Perhaps stories like this happen all the time, but just don't come to most of our attentions, because they do not involve people who are in any way famous.

Sorry bout that,

1. I have to say no.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Hah! Is that the only thing she's tested positive?

Sorry bout that,

1. I have to say no.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
He was forced into that marriage and only loved one woman his entire life

It is time to grit one's teeth and admit that what you think about Diana is basically untrue. What is true is that Diana was a beautiful, kind, woman who loved and was loved by an adoring public. What is also true is that Diana fucked any man that got close enough for her to smell his balls. Charles never wanted a divorce. He was content to keep Camilla as a side piece. Diana's affairs were more and more blatant. She was fighting for her freedom firing from any penis she could get her hands on. When she began the affair with an Arab, it was more than Charles or the royal family could take. Diana was given the divorce she wanted.

It is to the Queen's credit that she finally permitted Charles to marry his life long love. This is a couple to be admired. They loved each other through arranged marriages, children and into old age. I don't particularly like Charles. I doubt his ability to competently rule. The Queen doesn't either. If Charles was to abdicate in favor of William, the Queen would retire in the morning.
Sorry bout that,

1. You bring up a whole plethora of conspiracy dirt on Diana, a bit over the top, but you go with that if you like.
2. The way I heard it is, Charles declared his love for Boles to her, and she lost love for him for it, what women would not.
3. She gave him kids and yet he loved some hag.
4. She has a face only her mother could love, what the hell is wrong with Charles eye sight???
5. To each their own I guess, but he was married, with children.
6. What a total goof up.
7. A fucking man in line to be King, and he is a numbskull freak.
8. The Queen is having to overlook a bunch with Charles, what a shame he is.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Diana was a Commoner, totally unsuitable for that position

She threw herself down a flight of steps with Baldy in her tummy in front of the queen

Commoners have no business in high public affairs

Libturds are Commoners unfit to govern here

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back