CoronaVirus Party in Kentucky Totally Triggers The Dems

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"At least one person in Kentucky is infected after taking part at a "coronavirus party" with a group of young adults, Gov. Andy Beshear said Tuesday. The partygoers intentionally got together "thinking they were invincible" and purposely defying state guidance to practice social distancing, Bashear said. 'This is one that makes me mad," the governor said. "We have to be much better than that."

"This is one that makes me mad" <--- LOL -- Dems are so triggered.....calm down governor...it was probably a pretty kick-ass party -- and there were probably tons of people there -- and only one person got the virus, not that big of a deal, so relax libs..

These young adults were basically just showing how stupid it is to shut the country down -- especially in places like Kentucky....by all means shut down the liberal shit hole cities, but there is no need to shut down God's country like Iowa and Idaho.....conservatives have a stronger immunity to this Chinese virus than libs.....

Funny shit. The story on the coronavirus party was dated 3/24/2020 when the state had just 163 reported cases. On Saturday 3/28/2020 just four days later its 393.

Party on hillbillies, your hospitals have about 10 ICU beds left..

Funny shit. The story on the coronavirus party was dated 3/24/2020 when the state had just 163 reported cases. On Saturday 3/28/2020 just four days later its 393.

Party on hillbillies, your hospitals have about 10 ICU beds left..
Young people dont function on all brain cells. That's basic biology

You really gotta love when people make threads like this, when it is serious. I live in Kentucky and if I were to get the virus it could kill me due to medical conditions I have no control over. So yea, if I got the virus from some young kid throwing a party because they don't think it is a big deal... if I didn't die from it, he probably would. It is not a joke. It is not about triggering someone. It is no different than something like drunk driving. If you want to kill yourself by doing stupid shit, cool go ahead. When you start putting other innocent people at risk? Nope.

Forum List

Back