President Trump's racist neglect of Puerto Rico is threatening lives

Leptospirosis, rare in the US, is now being reported in PR. Perhaps Trump would like to fight it with another self-congratulatory tweet.

Trump threatens to pull FEMA out of Puerto Rico (just like a white supremacist would)
DL79hgQXkAAPgK_.jpg

Last edited:
Most people in PR still do not have electricity and many lack water. Yet POTUS is now talking about fully abandoning them. This is wrong!

Trump basically believes Puerto Ricans are Sea Mexicans and not American citizens

Trump believes government is to enrich his family, serve the rich, serve his powerful sponsors, serve his ego--and nothing else.

How else do you explain Trump pushing to spend billions on a wall to keep mexicans out all while complaining about the cost to help Americans who are stranded by a natural disaster.

Oh, those Americans are brown you say?

Well, there is your answer.

Wow, the hate is strong. Funny that I don't hear a bunch of whining about all the brown Americans Trump didn't help in Houston.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, the hate is strong. Funny that I don't hear a bunch of whining about all the brown Americans Trump didn't help in Houston.

Did you have a point or did you just regurgitate Hannity again?

"It is outrageous that @realDonaldTrump is making veiled threats to withdraw relief workers from US citizens in need. That's poor leadership." - Goofy Elizabeth 'Pocahontas' Warren

I do have a point. The complaint that Trump is racist because there are brown skinned people in PR totally ignores the brown skinned people who live in Houston. It's ridiculous. We got hit by 3 major storms in a very short period of time, and we're doing everything we can to get the areas hardest hit back up and running. Wailing about Trump being racist in this case is ridiculous.

As the death toll rises in Puerto Rico, they are using refrigerated containers in lieu of morgues.

I do have a point. The complaint that Trump is racist because there are brown skinned people in PR totally ignores the brown skinned people who live in Houston. It's ridiculous. We got hit by 3 major storms in a very short period of time, and we're doing everything we can to get the areas hardest hit back up and running. Wailing about Trump being racist in this case is ridiculous.

Then how else do you explain Trump threatening to pull aid from an area where people are in dire need of help? The brown skin people got to ride the benefits of the fact that there are white people there too that Trump didn't want to piss off since they form his base.

Great, so let’s see the pictures of trump idiotically tossing paper towels to flood victims in Texas...

Then how else do you explain Trump threatening to pull aid from an area where people are in dire need of help? The brown skin people got to ride the benefits of the fact that there are white people there too that Trump didn't want to piss off since they form his base.
Well in all fairness to trump, I’m not certain he knew the folks down in Puerto Rico, that island surrounded by big, big water, are American citizens; until someone on his staff finally informed him.

How convenient. If Trump helps brown people it's only because there are white people there too, and if he doesn't, it's because they are brown skinned (even though there are white people there too). So you count the brown skins under one circumstance and white under another. Like I said, how convenient.

Still doesn't address the fact that the are no complaints out of Houston, which hosts many brown skinned people, many from, gasp, south of the border. You know, the people Trump is supposed to hate more than any other.

Great, so let’s see the pictures of trump idiotically tossing paper towels to flood victims in Texas...

How does a photo op, ridiculous as it was, relate to getting aid to places so devastated they are almost impossible to reach? You're complaining about window dressing.

Forum List

Back