President Trump's racist neglect of Puerto Rico is threatening lives

The moron made his claim yesterday, on the 30th. August 30th was 41%. Nowhere near 35%. Not even within MoE
See she will soon start with the really intelligent big words :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Some people when they are proven wrong just go away but some like this chick just keep on digging, try arguing my main point and you may be taken more seriously...or not. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

The moron made his claim yesterday, on the 30th. August 30th was 41%. Nowhere near 35%. Not even within MoE
See she will soon start with the really intelligent big words :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
Some people when they are proven wrong just go away but some like this chick just keep on digging, try arguing my main point and you may be taken more seriously...or not. :badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:
First and foremost, I'm not a "chick." You're a fucking brain-dead retard. Secondly, it's not my problem you're afraid of big words. And thirdly, you were wrong and proven wrong. You claimed the Rasmussen poll went from 35% to 45% in a month; when in fact, Rasmussen has never been as low as 35% and trump actually went from 41% to 45% over the last month. I know pesky facts frustrate you but then that's half the fun in posting them.

:dance:

FEMA is sent into disaster zones to pick up fallen trees?? Damn, who knew? I should have waited for them to pick up mine instead of paying my lawn guy to haul it away
images

The tree debris is piling up. What happens now?

Tree Trimming Reimbursement | FEMA.gov

Wow look how wrong you are...AGAIN twice in one day I've shown you how you were wrong. When will you listen and learn? Blind as a bat death as a worm....wrong as a progressive liberal...

First and foremost, I'm not a "chick." You're a fucking brain-dead retard. Secondly, it's not my problem you're afraid of big words. And thirdly, you were wrong and proven wrong. You claimed the Rasmussen poll went from 35% to 45% in a month; when in fact, Rasmussen has never been as low as 35% and trump actually went from 41% to 45% over the last month. I know pesky facts frustrate you but then that's half the fun in posting them.
:badgrin::lol::lmao::laugh2::laugh::laugh2::lmao::lol::lmao::laugh2::laugh::lol::lmao::laugh2::laugh::laugh2::laugh::laugh2::lmao::lol::lmao::laugh2::laugh::laugh2:

FEMA is sent into disaster zones to pick up fallen trees?? Damn, who knew? I should have waited for them to pick up mine instead of paying my lawn guy to haul it away
images

The tree debris is piling up. What happens now?

Tree Trimming Reimbursement | FEMA.gov

Wow look how wrong you are...AGAIN twice in one day I've shown you how you were wrong. When will you listen and learn? Blind as a bat death as a worm....wrong as a progressive liberal...
LOLOLOL

What a flamin' idiot you are, eh, Spunky? Your own article says Sumter Electric Cooperative hired a company to do tree removal, not FEMA. Sumter Electric Cooperative then sought to be reimbursed and were denied.

Issue: Is the tree trimming work an eligible emergency protective measure?

Finding: No.

Rationale: Section 502, Federal emergency assistance; 44 CFR §206.225(a)(3)(i)(ii), Emergency work, General.​

And while some local governments can bill FEMA for certain debris removal following a hurricane -- FEMA does not pick up fallen trees.

Don't you ever tire of making an ass of yourself?

Fuck Porto Rico and the fags and lesbians on CNN who pronounce it differently. A bunch of inbred, low IQ, mostly criminals can go suck it. They are basking in 85 degree weather and whining. Fuck you, you ugly ass savages!

Folks, up here in the Northeast when Hurricane Sandy hit. We had no power for over a week. And the temperatures were about 40 degrees. And the criminals (most of the inhabitants of PR) did not indicate they wanted to help.

Last edited:
President Trump, General Mad Dog Mattis, and DOD should send the Navy, including the USNS Comfort, to Puerto Rico now. These are American citizens.

DKXytkMXcAAopW9.jpg

DKXytkKWAAAFtob.jpg

Bullshit. Let PR take care of itself.

Every time they vote to become a State it never happens.

Why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free.

All US territories should be kicked to the curb. Let em take care of themselves. We America do every time there is a disaster.

Kick the territories to the curb.

I never get tired of making an ass out of you. Your constant belief that you are never wrong is my hook....LMFAO FEMA is in the tree clearing business and you were just flat out wrong and I proved it LMAO

I never get tired of making an ass out of you. Your constant belief that you are never wrong is my hook....LMFAO FEMA is in the tree clearing business and you were just flat out wrong and I proved it LMAO
You never stop making an ass of yourself. The belief that I’m never wrong is entirely your misconception. Not only have I been wrong, I generally admit it when I am. It’s not my problem you delude your crazy self into believing I think I’m never wrong.

Everything fools you.
Sorry Faun but with your handle and the way you argue sure seems like a women to me. But my mistake and my apology...
My “handle” is the name of the male character of a book and movie. It goes with my avatar, also male. And then there’s my profile, also male. It’s on you that you’re too fucking stupid to figure that out. :lol:

You never stop making an ass of yourself. The belief that I’m never wrong is entirely your misconception. Not only have I been wrong, I generally admit it when I am. It’s not my problem you delude your crazy self into believing I think I’m never wrong.
Well you were wrong, sorry but I showed you where you were wrong. You evade the initial and main point of a post to argue an ancillary non point of the post. Nice trick but I don't play. You totally avoided the whole point I made which is if Trump has had such a bad week and if he has failed in PR so badly then why are his poll numbers inching up? But go ahead you can avoid it like the plague. I really don't care.

My “handle” is the name of the male character of a book and movie. It goes with my avatar, also male. And then there’s my profile, also male. It’s on you that you’re too fucking stupid to figure that out
Yeah but dude...it's kind of gay....You should see if you can change it. Sorry again it was my mistake....

Forum List

Back