President Joe saves the planet

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras

What a great day for the planet. All of mankind ahould be grateful to this great man. The Nobel people will be on the phone very soon.

God blees Joe and God bless America.

Last edited:

What a great day for the planet. All of mankind ahould be grateful to this great man. The Nobel people will be on the phone very soon.

STFU idiot. Joe is a fool.

Your country Tommy, should prepare for America's defeat of democracy in their 22 election. This will enable fascism's rise in America, unimpeded.

Can GB's alliance with America continue to exist under those terms? Can it be interpreted as America becoming something that can escape the fascist label?

The off-topic response #2 and #3 are indicative of the mood on this forum now, and the moderators seem to be too overwhelmed to stop it.

LOL

Your country Tommy, should prepare for America's defeat of democracy in their 22 election. This will enable fascism's rise in America, unimpeded.

Can GB's alliance with America continue to exist under those terms? Can it be interpreted as America becoming something that can escape the fascist label?

The off-topic response #2 and #3 are indicative of the mood on this forum now, and the moderators seem to be too overwhelmed to stop it.
I just dont get it. I get abuse for being "anti american" but when I post praise of America I also get abuse.

What do these people want ?

The Uk govt are pretty much nazis now. They will get on well if the GOP wins in 22.

Fuck Joe Biden with a purple dildo on a jackhammer.

Your link doesn't seem to be connected. Joe has started doing stuff, even with the GOP, for the first time in years... A good start on climate change....FINALLY. the democrats finally started using reconciliation so they don't need 60 votes for things ... .

Your link doesn't seem to be connected. Joe has started doing stuff, even with the GOP, for the first time in years... A good start on climate change....FINALLY. the democrats finally started using reconciliation so they don't need 60 votes for things ... .
Sorted.

Forum List

Back