President Joe saves the planet

Has nothing to do with politics, sounds violent to me and coming from a hater dupe based on total misinformation totally discredited. Poor America to have your crap around. Because that's what it is just garbage.
Hater dupe? That's original.

I got more coming soon. Why aren't the people named having the authors charged? Hmmmmmm?
Because it is so stupid no reasonable person looks at it for a second and believes it. By the way that is the defense of the people who say that kind of crap, and the courts agree with them. Only a total fool would listen to that shytte...

Anglo American savage capitalists and conservatives suck and many are totally misinformed to a great extent. Otherwise, why would they vote for such a giveaway to the rich and a screw job for themselves? I guess the UK conservatives have some kind of propaganda system too that's how Brexit passed. The fewer foreigners British people knew, the more likely they were to vote against stopping them and the EU... Same thing here, the fewer facts conservatives know, the more likely they are to be trumpers....

I did very well when Trump was president. Sucks to be you. What a turd.

Hater dupe? That's original.
The worst development in American politics ever. Nothing to this extent based on ridiculous election fraud vaccine hoax and incredible crap has ever been believed by so many people like this. It is the Internet and TV taken to its logical garbage basement. It's just like back in the 30s in Germany where everybody listened to the radio and films for the first time. It's terrible fascist baloney. It comes from Murdoch and internet nuts FOR MONEY ALONE Russia China and the GOP and the orange clown and it's just trying for total chaos in information. Luckily it peaked and hopefully it will continue to splatter.

The worst development in American politics ever. Nothing to this extent based on ridiculous election fraud vaccine hoax and incredible crap has ever been believed by so many people like this. It is the Internet and TV taken to its logical garbage basement. It's just like back in the 30s in Germany where everybody listened to the radio and films for the first time. It's terrible fascist baloney. It comes from Murdoch and internet nuts FOR MONEY ALONE Russia China and the GOP and the orange clown and it's just trying for total chaos in information. Luckily it peaked and hopefully it will continue to splatter.
Just like the 30s and it's the traitorous Democratic Party that is playing Nazi. The way they're going now it won't be long until the American version of the Nuremburg trials.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

What a great day for the planet. All of mankind ahould be grateful to this great man. The Nobel people will be on the phone very soon.

God blees Joe and God bless America.
A cop saved a kid who was abducted yesterday. Thanks Joe Biden! Also, thanks for the lovely dinner i had last night. Those chicken wings at Wingdome were amazing! Oh, and how can i forget about my favorite football team winning? Thanks Joe Biden!

Last edited:
Your country Tommy, should prepare for America's defeat of democracy in their 22 election. This will enable fascism's rise in America, unimpeded.

Can GB's alliance with America continue to exist under those terms? Can it be interpreted as America becoming something that can escape the fascist label?

The off-topic response #2 and #3 are indicative of the mood on this forum now, and the moderators seem to be too overwhelmed to stop it.
The OP was the dumbest thing I have ever seen, but then you managed to one-up it.

Yes that will work lol. Just say no! More police that's the answer. Why don't we try something different for a change, maybe an actual mental health system. The GOP is always talking about crime but actually the problem is homelessness and mental illness. Half our prisoners are mentally ill in prisons, and we have 10 times as many people per capita in prison as anywhere else. Great job GOP! For God's sake tax the rich and invest in America again.
Mental Health Checks do not stop armies of invaders from bringing in Chinese Fentanyl to Poison and Kill our People.
Why don't you quit shooting up with Estrogen, boy, wake up and realize that we are in a War, and it's people like Joe Biden that have allied themselves with our enemies to kill us?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back