President Joe saves the planet

I just dont get it. I get abuse for being "anti american" but when I post praise of America I also get abuse.

What do these people want ?

The Uk govt are pretty much nazis now. They will get on well if the GOP wins in 22.
Go away, you disingenuous fuck.

What a great day for the planet. All of mankind ahould be grateful to this great man. The Nobel people will be on the phone very soon.

God blees Joe and God bless America.
"God blees Joe", I thought they spoke Englinsh in Wales. I know that what you're attempting is not Welsh.

What a great day for the planet. All of mankind ahould be grateful to this great man. The Nobel people will be on the phone very soon.

$325 Million to squash a bug into a Semi Windshield?

Wouldn't that money be better spent stopping Fentanyl, Crack, Heroin and Meth coming across our Southern Border?

I just dont get it. I get abuse for being "anti american" but when I post praise of America I also get abuse.

The Uk govt are pretty much nazis now. They will get on well if the GOP wins in 22.
Britain was always a couple of decades ahead of the United States in dystopian ways.

Your link doesn't seem to be connected. Joe has started doing stuff, even with the GOP, for the first time in years... A good start on climate change....FINALLY. the democrats finally started using reconciliation so they don't need 60 votes for things ... .

As I.ve posted before, Joe Biden was tried and executed at Gitmo in 2020, along with Hunter. Do some research. People here don't reply to my allegations because they're afraid the FIB or Secret Soivice will come after them.

Commie have you been eating out of your dirty Depends again?

Do you honestly believe that the planning, engineering, design, and manufacturing of the craft that performed this task started the day Biden took office? All completed in ten months?

1664306502658.png

Your country Tommy, should prepare for America's defeat of democracy in their 22 election. This will enable fascism's rise in America, unimpeded.

Can GB's alliance with America continue to exist under those terms? Can it be interpreted as America becoming something that can escape the fascist label?

The off-topic response #2 and #3 are indicative of the mood on this forum now, and the moderators seem to be too overwhelmed to stop it.
America is not a full Democracy. The rest of your post is nullified.

Don't try to understand America Tommy, it's way over your pay grade.

Forum List

Back